Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Chalo lets discuss here... - Page 3

paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i saw the first epi due to dr. muskan...then i was a serial maniac...was seeing all the epi of all the serial of all the channels...but after june 2010 i was just seeing GHSP...frankly speaking at first i didnt much like the initial epis... those were seeming like nothing exceptional...just as i was serial addicted so i saw those epis...actually i fell in love with GHSP from the epi when maan saved geets from brijs talwar...and one more thing...i never liked dev...so when dev had been shown and the marriage fiasco it was like so ordinary for me...thats why i saw all the epis but not with so much interested...but never missed any epis...and now after ending GHSP, i have nothing to see in the TV...i cant still imagine my life without maaneet...after june 2010...i had only maaneet...even my daily routine was also evolved with maaneet...ok now the comment for first epi...as i said before i never liked before...and then i only like geet...the initial epis she looked so so so much innocent naive and pure...and her voice and dialogue throwing was different...then she spoke very slowly which sounded a very adorable childish but a decent girl...i m still missing that voice of DD which disappeared when she learned how to live independent....
Edited by paponecon - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I cannot even tell you how happy i am you have put this!!  Thank you SOOO much!  I was thinking so much since past few days how much i wish i could see whole Geet over again and wish i could also chat with others about this.  You are like life saver!  Thank you again and also quality is so nice.  Now i won't be so depressed each day wishing Geet were still showing.  Really very grateful to you bahut bahut dhanyabad!
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks dear ,i had not seen the beginning episodes ,i had seen from ,when maan saved geet from water.i still haven't seen the 1st episode which you uploaded ,tomorrow i will see .
 thanks for the good job ,in this way we can keep our maaneet with us & won't miss them.
awesooome idea khushi...
GEET is looking so innocent...
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey Sneha,

Nice Idea dear. 

Loved DD in this episode. She is looking really innocent & fits to recently turned 18's looks as well. 

Loved watching Geet's mischievous manner with Rajji & being caring & sensitive towards Titto. Hate Brij for his low thoughts & Darji is really harsh on girl. 

P.S: It looks like I am commenting on one of ffs😆 but what can I do now as I am so used to doing that. That reminds me to go & fulfill my work "somewhere. "

Edited by serenelove - 12 years ago
amni375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow, what a great idea!  Thank you, really appreciate it.
unknown. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing idea khushi :)
dd looks soo cute <3
Simran_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
superb idea
thanks 4 this
nafisa_kazi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
khushi,
thanx dear,
lovely concept...this way we can relive our moments with our fav show...i'd prefer a episode a day
sweety095 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ab sirf hum yahe karsektain hain to see gurti and our maneet😔