Ludo or snakes and ladders???

maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys I have just noticed that the ludo box that ahem saw also has snakes and ladders game in it.
So now what do you think they will play ludo or snakes and ladders???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gopi is shown as highly intelligent in fact brilliant which is great- then why do they not show her as beating Ahem in chess  which she could say she learnt through observation= might put the arrogant Ahem in his place, bring him down a few notches more quickly- he has started realising Gopi's worth but does be consider her as an equal companion?  Snakes and ladders and ludo seems to indicate him satisfying her whim for the moment.
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think ludo oly but snakes and ladders is also fun.
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reima

Gopi is shown as highly intelligent in fact brilliant which is great- then why do they not show her as beating Ahem in chess which she could say she learnt through observation= might put the arrogant Ahem in his place, bring him down a few notches more quickly- he has started realising Gopi's worth but does be consider her as an equal companion? Snakes and ladders and ludo seems to indicate him satisfying her whim for the moment.

Yeah gopi beating ahem in chess. Great.
Whatever it is we only want them together.😉
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maddy311

Yeah gopi beating ahem in chess. Great.
Whatever it is we only want them together.😉

i second you. what ever the matter i want them together
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Snake and ladder is fun...But lets see what they are giving us tonight

@reima chess is also good game but it needs more patience and time..With gopi's this condition, it's not applicable. But yeah, they can show that after gopi becoming okey
dharamluvgiaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
o i want they play snakes and ladders because i love this game and when iam in childhood everyday i was played it.
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Imagine a romantic version of snakes and ladders everytime the snakes bite ahem kisses gopi.