Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

yup! email and start spreading the word! Team Sky is evil... so going down! 

LOL seems like u;all have a lot of work ahead of u- so all the best ðŸ˜‰
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
don't care..but juhi shouldn't win...
boredsoul thumbnail
@Mehakftw - relax honey , one thing is confirmed here , without his & his gf connections & some strong back up there is noway sky could win or even be in this show for so long
He is already a big freaking loser whose gf needs to pull strings for him , have u met anyone more pathetic , lets all have some sympathy for him
sha1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

lol sha ji...jaise salman ..is mehek's BF bhi ek assumption hai...lekin sab usko sachh sabit karne mein lage hue hain...kissi ne koi concrete saboot nahi diya...its all he said, she said...ab sky ke saath wahi ho raha hai...karma is a bit*h shaji...woh kissi ko nahi chorrti hai...

Neele baraf ji I never said salman was mahek's BF just wanted to clear tht out ðŸ˜‰
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: reena544

don't care..but juhi shouldn't win...

Sky and Juhi shouldnt win! but looking at the shit Sky's girlfriends Sonia and PB are doing he should lose and be exposed! 

sha1... the truth is the truth plus we got proof so dont worry about us! ðŸ˜Š
MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: boredsoul

@Mehakftw - relax honey , one thing is confirmed here , without his & his gf connections & some strong back up there is noway sky could win or even be in this show for so long
He is already a big freaking loser whose gf needs to pull strings for him , have u met anyone more pathetic , lets all have some sympathy for him

lol dude the girl had the nerve to pm me n ask for help !!
i cant even ...
im all chill ji 
i will give them the dignity they never showed mahek !
dont u worry *smirks*
boredsoul thumbnail

Sky and Juhi shouldnt win! but looking at the shit Sky's girlfriends Sonia and PB are doing he should lose and be exposed!

sha1... the truth is the truth plus we got proof so dont worry about us!😊

Now either amar or sid can win , we give a damn but this bully group should lose that too very badly
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sha1

Neele baraf ji I never said salman was mahek's BF just wanted to clear tht out ðŸ˜‰

i know that sha ji...u r very sensible...but just look at the threads that are open on the forum right now making all kinds of assumptions...u know what...mehek fans have suffered a lot...first mehek is evicted inspite of getting highest votes(pl. don't tell me that sho and sid got more votes than her)..than PB is after mehek's life...saying all types of lies on twitter...beda gark ho twitter ka...and mehek is continously being linked with salman...so can u really blame mehek fans for giving it back now...atleast what they r saying is based on some kind of evidence...what made people think that what happened to mehek...cannot happen to some other contestant...this is film industry...there is a lot of smoke without fire...don't be surprised if tomorrow some dirt comes out on juhi too...

sha1 thumbnail

sha1... the truth is the truth plus we got proof so dont worry about us! ðŸ˜Š

not worried at all ðŸ˜Š enjoy ur run at it. 
Votes don't matter dude. The winner is already decided. Its going to be Sky or if it becomes too apparent, Juhi.

But the Truth is for everyone to see. Lets just hope it has enough legs to become Public.

Reality Show? Haha...Yeah right.

Bigg Boss is on its last legs. It sure as hell is over for me.

Edited by guess_wh0 - 12 years ago