Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

sky will win (Page 6)

MahekFTW Goldie
MahekFTW
MahekFTW

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

for people that dont understand whats going on ill clear up the confusion! 

the TM show a tweet between Sonia Singh (Sky's gf) and Salman Khan...

SoniaSin_Forbes Sonia Singh 
@BeingSalmanKhan Can't get over the over hyped show..have been ROFL..just sent u a sms..check..u will do the same as what I am doing :p

after this some IF members including me saw the convo between Sonia and IF member sha1...

sha1 is talking about Mahek-salman closeness but Sonia says he went in because of my closeness... hmmm... THATS FISHY! 

alishahe Shaheen Ali 
@SoniaSin_Forbes yay :-)-yeah saw u back! I knw 1 can sense her closenes with salman but god is great! Do keep me posted hun ;-) tc!
11 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
in reply to ?
@SoniaSin_ForbesSonia Singh
@alishahe its not her closeness..its mine :)
10 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerryFavorite Retweet Reply
replies ?
alishahe Shaheen Ali 
@SoniaSin_Forbes OMG 2 thumbs up 2 u girl! saw ur tweet 2 him! this bit of info is gonna bring me a nice peaceful sleep tonite ;D
58 minutes ago 

then i saw these tweets regarding Mahek's re-entry... 
alishahe Shaheen Ali 
@SoniaSin_Forbes Uhh Sonia-please tell me that mahek chahal isn't making a return to the show? do u know anything abt that?

SoniaSin_Forbes Sonia Singh 
@alishahe As of now...NO !

@alishaheShaheen Ali
@SoniaSin_Forbes Phew! oh i so hope not! i don't think sky deserves that now AT ALL!

based on this it is quite clear Sonia Singh is pulling some crap to for her dear bf Sky!! 

good luck to Sonia and Sky but at the end of the day win the show or not he will still be a LOSER!!! 

this for furthur clarity 
also leeme put a screen shot of the pm she sent me ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauahargeous_N

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

^^^AH Thanks Nitu!

no problem!! the show is rigged for Sky and this information definitely needs to be known! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayariRapier

MahekFTW Goldie
MahekFTW
MahekFTW

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

K few things straightened out first- I can't speak for all sky fan's but a few that i am tight with like sara and sneha for example. I didn't go through the whole post but yes i had a chance to glance over it as u mentioned it here in this post. The reason why sara and sneha asked u not to discuss sonia in the forum was because of the kind of responses some sky haters will give-even u must have seen on that thread how degrading some of the things posted on that thread were.  So thats one of the reason why sara and sneha discouraged u from posting a public thread with sonia's pos'ts that she meant only for sky fan's. This wouldn't have been that big a problem had u not posted her stuff with a negative notion of pr and propaganda agenda. She is a friend and wants to support her friend in the show simple. But people started bashing and saying shit. I AM NOT SAYING U DID- BUT Because of ur thread others did! 

Now answering back to ur allegations about sky fan's writing cheap things about mahek and salman's relationship and derogatory comments? there are a couple of major problems- firstly your generalizing this allegation to all the sky fans which is not fair cause some sky fans are mahek fans too! moreover people like sneha and sara have actually been very considerate with their expression of hate towards mahek as a BB contestant and have always been limited in using cheap words and foul language. More importantly mahek is a contestant and she is a subject of discussion in the Big boss forums. But when u start making a mock of the posts of another IF member who happens to be sky's friend- this becomes a completely different ball game. So please don't think that people don't want to discuss anything we are more then willing to if u don't start off with allegation and negative conclusions already. 
[/QUOTE]

u concluded i had a problem and needed to relax
so u madam u were defensive from the word go
also i wasnt even talking to u 
i was showing nitu what i found 

Also just like mahek working with salman in movies has been generalized by u as a RELATIONSHIP 
ms sonias tweet to salman can also suggest ALOT of things 
Also pb her self pointed to sonia as skys gf

its very fishy that sonia pms me and asks me the questions she did , so yes i dotn trust her one bit
its also fishy she is on the forum 3 weeks before finals n a few days before maheks re entry to ask for votes
its very fishy she is agreeing that sky has been n ass , yet she is asking ppl to wait n see how he changes his image in the next 3 weeks ???
secondly they way u guys are attacking ppl who have dared to ask who is sonia 
SUGGESTS ALOT OF THINGS !!
mahek fans reacted when ppl said balbir was a pimp 
but the name of sonia sends shivers down sky fans spines ..
hmmm
I WONDER WHY ? 

Shayari

Ravinshh Groupbie
Ravinshh
Ravinshh

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

All four except sky nominated. this is confirmed by Sonia Singh who is sky;s girlfriend and with tv18 see her tweeter page. also.

zingaru Senior Member
zingaru
zingaru

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Yeah now Im thinking deeper connections than was apparent before.  Sonia also seems very close to Adam Bedi's gf/wife Nisha Harale...so PB and Sky must have had lots of plans and discussed stuff and strategy even before coming in.  Everyone seems to know everyone and Salman again closer to Sonia than anybody else as she implies.  But dont understand why all these things are being revelaed so openly on public platforms...dont know what to think.  
Ravinshh Groupbie
Ravinshh
Ravinshh

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
the above is true sonia singh ahs confirmed. she arranged for sky to be safe
MahekFTW Goldie
MahekFTW
MahekFTW

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shellily

Yeah now Im thinking deeper connections than was apparent before.  Sonia also seems very close to Adam Bedi's gf/wife Nisha Harale...so PB and Sky must have had lots of plans and discussed stuff and strategy even before coming in.  Everyone seems to know everyone and Salman again closer to Sonia than anybody else as she implies.  But dont understand why all these things are being revelaed so openly on public platforms...dont know what to think.  

sheilly i told u ! 
she is openly said in her tweets salman went to the house because of her closeness not maheks !
im so disgusted by all of this 

Gauahargeous_N

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
I'm simply overlooking whether d show is rigged in Sky's favour, but I don't think BB will ever make some1 wid a personality like Sky d winner, coz it just gives out a totally wrong signal 2 d audiences, dat being disgusting (I could use stronger words 4 Sky, but dis is d stonrgest word I've ever used) nd humiliating others can make u a winner. Dat's also wat I used 2 say in Dolly's case. So I think dat 4 d show 2 continue hving credibility it is imperative 4 d show not 2 hv Sky as d winner. Nd pls don't say it is out of d hands of BB, as Sky has many fans, coz dat's a lie. D only thing abt Sky's fans nd maybe PR machinery is dat dey r extremely vocal.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zingarusha1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index