Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sha1

Beg for votes? why? i don't know what kind of following he has but all i know is that from this season- If there are any contestants who have fan clubs its PM-SKY-Mahek. So we don't need to beg for votes. 

And about something going on and us being scared? I cant understand what ur trying to say with that? Why wud i be scared of anything? and what exactly do u think is going on? 

did u read my thread
sky minions attacked me cosntantly eventhough i was on UR SIDE !
secondly , ms sonia pmed me also
so yes she is up to something !
n her tweets add to that !
also the way sneha n sara reacted on that thread says ALOT !!
u guys said so much crap about mahek n balbir 
when u dont even know the guy !
yet sonia here is openly defending sky 
than why shouldnt we question her motives ? 
she has the right to ask for votes
n we have the right to NOT give her any ! 
Most importantly u guys opened so many derogatory threads on mc because of speculation tht she n salman have a relation ship 
now when skys gf is talking to salman directly ( i have the tweet where pb links to sonia as skys gf )
u guys seem surprised we are questioning the show ?
hypocritical much ?
Edited by MahekFTW - 12 years ago
MahekFTW thumbnail
sorry reposted !Edited by MahekFTW - 12 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
sha1... im reading some of yours and Sonia's tweets and its quite clear you think Mahek is a threat!! 

what does this Sonia do that shes so influential and has so much inside info? 
MahekFTW thumbnail
i wonder how she knows salman .. hmm 
hmm ...

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MahekFTW

did u read my thread
sky minions attacked me cosntantly eventhough i was on UR SIDE !
secondly , ms sonia pmed me also
so yes she is up to something !
n her tweets add to that !
also the way sneha n sara reacted on that thread says ALOT !!
u guys said so much crap about mahek n balbir 
when u dont even know the guy !
yet sonia here is openly defending sky 
than why shouldnt we question her motives ? 
she has the right to ask for votes
n we have the right to NOT give her any ! 
Most importantly u guys opened so many derogatory threads on mc because of speculation tht she n salman have a relation ship 
now when skys gf is salman directly ( i have the tweet where pb links to sonia as skys gf )
u guys seem surprised we are questioning the show ?
hypocritical much ?

K few things straightened out first- I can't speak for all sky fan's but a few that i am tight with like sara and sneha for example. I didn't go through the whole post but yes i had a chance to glance over it as u mentioned it here in this post. The reason why sara and sneha asked u not to discuss sonia in the forum was because of the kind of responses some sky haters will give-even u must have seen on that thread how degrading some of the things posted on that thread were.  So thats one of the reason why sara and sneha discouraged u from posting a public thread with sonia's pos'ts that she meant only for sky fan's. This wouldn't have been that big a problem had u not posted her stuff with a negative notion of pr and propaganda agenda. She is a friend and wants to support her friend in the show simple. But people started bashing and saying shit. I AM NOT SAYING U DID- BUT Because of ur thread others did! 

Now answering back to ur allegations about sky fan's writing cheap things about mahek and salman's relationship and derogatory comments? there are a couple of major problems- firstly your generalizing this allegation to all the sky fans which is not fair cause some sky fans are mahek fans too! moreover people like sneha and sara have actually been very considerate with their expression of hate towards mahek as a BB contestant and have always been limited in using cheap words and foul language. More importantly mahek is a contestant and she is a subject of discussion in the Big boss forums. But when u start making a mock of the posts of another IF member who happens to be sky's friend- this becomes a completely different ball game. So please don't think that people don't want to discuss anything we are more then willing to if u don't start off with allegation and negative conclusions already. 
Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

sha1... im reading some of yours and Sonia's tweets and its quite clear you think Mahek is a threat!! 

what does this Sonia do that shes so influential and has so much inside info? 

Its unfortunate u only picked that up from reading my tweets :) I've been stating that everywhere on IF- That mahek's connection to salman, as spoken of by many inmates in the house has always been a threat to my fav contestant- SKY not just in terms of winning but for his image ๐Ÿ˜‰
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wait, i'm so lost. what is this connection between sky's gf, sonia, to salman?๐Ÿ˜•someone please kindly explain it to me?
BollyPC thumbnail
Originally posted by: sha1

Its unfortunate u only picked that up from reading my tweets :) I've been stating that everywhere on IF- That mahek's connection to salman, as spoken of by many inmates in the house has always been a threat to my fav contestant- SKY not just in terms of winning but for his image ๐Ÿ˜‰

but as far as i can see Mahek is more popular and liked by viewers than Sky so she deserves to be on the show!! the fact that she isnt and Ms. Sonia Singh has all this info about Mahek not returning and Sonia's "closeness" to Salman is quite fishy!! 

Mahek was removed to clear Sky's path and Salman entered the house to scold Sky because of the show being rigged for Sky rumours! then Sonia accredits her "closeness" to Salman for that act... hmmm... 
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

but as far as i can see Mahek is more popular and liked by viewers than Sky so she deserves to be on the show!! the fact that she isnt and Ms. Sonia Singh has all this info about Mahek not returning and Sonia's "closeness" to Salman is quite fishy!! 

Mahek was removed to clear Sky's path and Salman entered the house to scold Sky because of the show being rigged for Sky rumours! then Sonia accredits her "closeness" to Salman for that act... hmmm... 

well said nitu๐Ÿ‘

BollyPC thumbnail
for people that dont understand whats going on ill clear up the confusion! 

the TM show a tweet between Sonia Singh (Sky's gf) and Salman Khan...

SoniaSin_Forbes Sonia Singh 
@BeingSalmanKhan Can't get over the over hyped show..have been ROFL..just sent u a sms..check..u will do the same as what I am doing :p

after this some IF members including me saw the convo between Sonia and IF member sha1...

sha1 is talking about Mahek-salman closeness but Sonia says he went in because of my closeness... hmmm... THATS FISHY! 

alishahe Shaheen Ali 
@SoniaSin_Forbes yay :-)-yeah saw u back! I knw 1 can sense her closenes with salman but god is great! Do keep me posted hun ;-) tc!
11 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
in reply to ?
@SoniaSin_ForbesSonia Singh
@alishahe its not her closeness..its mine :)
10 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerryFavorite Retweet Reply
replies ?
alishahe Shaheen Ali 
@SoniaSin_Forbes OMG 2 thumbs up 2 u girl! saw ur tweet 2 him! this bit of info is gonna bring me a nice peaceful sleep tonite ;D
58 minutes ago 

then i saw these tweets regarding Mahek's re-entry... 

alishahe Shaheen Ali 
@SoniaSin_Forbes Uhh Sonia-please tell me that mahek chahal isn't making a return to the show? do u know anything abt that?

SoniaSin_Forbes Sonia Singh 
@alishahe As of now...NO !

@alishaheShaheen Ali
@SoniaSin_Forbes Phew! oh i so hope not! i don't think sky deserves that now AT ALL!

based on this it is quite clear Sonia Singh is pulling some crap for her dear bf Sky!! 

good luck to Sonia and Sky but at the end of the day win the show or not he will still be a LOSER!!! 
Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 12 years ago