Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

sky will win (Page 12)

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sha1

Neele baraf ji I never said salman was mahek's BF just wanted to clear tht out Wink
i know that sha ji...u r very sensible...but just look at the threads that are open on the forum right now making all kinds of assumptions...u know what...mehek fans have suffered a lot...first mehek is evicted inspite of getting highest votes(pl. don't tell me that sho and sid got more votes than her)..than PB is after mehek's life...saying all types of lies on twitter...beda gark ho twitter ka...and mehek is continously being linked with salman...so can u really blame mehek fans for giving it back now...atleast what they r saying is based on some kind of evidence...what made people think that what happened to mehek...cannot happen to some other contestant...this is film industry...there is a lot of smoke without fire...don't be surprised if tomorrow some dirt comes out on juhi too...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khamosshhh

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

Originally posted by reena544

don't care..but juhi shouldn't win...

Sky and Juhi shouldnt win! but looking at the shit Sky's girlfriends Sonia and PB are doing he should lose and be exposed! 

sha1... the truth is the truth plus we got proof so dont worry about us! Smile

not worried at all Smile enjoy ur run at it. 
guess_wh0 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauahargeous_Nblue-ice.

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Must say all of u r having a very well balanced arguements nd counter arguements widout going overboard.

BTW some1 said dat Mahek has a PR agency working 4 her as she has done reality shows nd is well prepared. Well she has done a reality show in Norway, which I suppose is as far removed frm India as any country can be. Secondly Sky too hv done more than 1 reality show nd dat too in India. So I supose he'll be more well-versed in it.

BTW I don't think BB will make Sky d winner as it'll give out wrong signals 2 d millions watching.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sha1Gauahargeous_Nblue-ice.

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by sha1

Neele baraf ji I never said salman was mahek's BF just wanted to clear tht out Wink
i know that sha ji...u r very sensible...but just look at the threads that are open on the forum right now making all kinds of assumptions...u know what...mehek fans have suffered a lot...first mehek is evicted inspite of getting highest votes(pl. don't tell me that sho and sid got more votes than her)..than PB is after mehek's life...saying all types of lies on twitter...beda gark ho twitter ka...and mehek is continously being linked with salman...so can u really blame mehek fans for giving it back now...atleast what they r saying is based on some kind of evidence...what made people think that what happened to mehek...cannot happen to some other contestant...this is film industry...there is a lot of smoke without fire...don't be surprised if tomorrow some dirt comes out on juhi too...

Yup wont be- In fact i was the first to say i can not believe mahek is out- And rightly so- as we know from all that i hear she is making a come back again. So u see its not about which fan club have suffered n all- all fans have put equal efforts in their appreciation most of us may be less cause we live outside india and don't put our money towards voting. But it's not fair in comparing efforts on an individual level so i don't feel mahek fans have suffered really. 

blue-ice.

guess_wh0 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zingarukhamosshhhGauahargeous_N

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
LOL. Pata chalega ki all dis mahek vs Sky fighting was d brilliant idea of Amar's pr to divert attn frm Amar so tht Mahek nd Sky r out of contention, along wid Juhi nd Amar becomes d winner.LOL

sha1

zingaru Senior Member
zingaru
zingaru

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guess_wh0

Originally posted by ssshhh

Must say all of u r having a very well balanced arguements nd counter arguements widout going overboard.

BTW some1 said dat Mahek has a PR agency working 4 her as she has done reality shows nd is well prepared. Well she has done a reality show in Norway, which I suppose is as far removed frm India as any country can be. Secondly Sky too hv done more than 1 reality show nd dat too in India. So I supose he'll be more well-versed in it.

BTW I don't think BB will make Sky d winner as it'll give out wrong signals 2 d millions watching.Smile

Sky won't win but he'll end up leaving a "DEVTA" ala Rahul Mahajan.

These Bollywood shows are so easy.

Just remember you heard it here first.

yeah initially before all this was revealed I was sure Sky is going to do his walk out scene just before the end to show he walked out and would have won otherwise - like PB who tries to portray she walked out for her daughter's birthday.  And I think this will only happen becoz a lot of things about rigging and manipulation is so coming out in the open now. 

Edited by shellily - 19 December 2011 at 12:32am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index