analytical thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sonia is best friend with adam bedi and his gf/wife

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: analytical

sonia is best friend with adam bedi and his gf/wife

So what?? She herself clarified everything yesterday about her and .its normal being in  friend circle😕
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

So what?? She herself clarified everything yesterday about her and .its normal being in  friend circle😕

it's waste talking to decode them , these are such morons who can ever accept reality . better to stay away from such looser!
analytical thumbnail
so adam bedi is pooja bedi brother. so pooja knew from start that sky's gf is sonia.she was flirting with sky on screen, just for attention and sky called pooja didi to juhi after pooja left and juhi was laughing after hearing didi. so all this jumping on bed in night and all that was just for attention.

vida said she had a pact with pooja that she will not nominate her. so they all have secret pacts where they do not nominate each other. sunny said seal your lips to sky and said abhi nominations se bachna hai and dont say anything to amar. even shonali said they all have a pact that dont talk to siddhartha so that he doesnt get footage, so when juhi was talking they are constantly looking. they have secret pacts. 

so all this pooja is doing is all for attention. 

sky started this pact and juhi, sunny are following it. 

Funny how you chose an irrelevant post to reply to when there are so many more that you could have chosen.

Wake up. Its not us, but Sky fans, who are being taken for a ride.
Originally posted by: guess_wh0

Confirmed - The Twitter handle is legit - Pooja Bedi's tweet
Confirmed - The handler admits closness to Salman.
Confirmed - The handler SMS's Salman.
Confirmed - The handler is being kept in the loop about Mahek's entry.(WHY? She has no connection to the Show)

Mahek's allegations were just PR machinery at work. No PROOF. Just allegations.

Somebody needs to email this to TOI or any National Newspapers.

The facts are for all to see.

Why did Sonia Singh imply that Salman went inside on her behalf?

Why is Sky being portrayed as a Single guy when he has a girlfriend?

Sky is here to fix his ruined image. Its all rigged. You guys can vote for him all you want, but its a rigged show. Sky will walk off like Rahul Mahajan and they will portray him as a Mahatma. All your votes in vain.
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
all the proof of Sonia's work is here and clearly shes been pulling some strings for her dear bf but Sky fans are ignoring the facts!! ðŸ˜† delusional! 

Soina and Bedi are working together to fix loser Sky's image and take him far in the game!

no one will accept a loser like him as the winner though so you people are just wasting your time! 
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: guess_wh0

Funny how you chose an irrelevant post to reply to when there are so many more that you could have chosen.

Wake up. Its not us, but Sky fans, who are being taken for a ride.

Really so u will decide where I should reply n where not.. I will speak  whatever I fell like.. U guys can say whatever u wanna say...but can't stop me from what I want to say..😃 
boondein thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What is this Sonia exactly trying to say? I didn't get her (I am not being sarcastic) Someone please tell me! Edited by boondein - 12 years ago

Really so u will decide where I should reply n where not.. I will speak  whatever I fell like.. U guys can say whatever u wanna say...but can't stop me from what I want to say..😃 

Calls the Mods. Get this thread closed too.