Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sha1

This is where ur going wrong mate- first ur making the assumption that he is the BF and second ur more then welcome to Read Sky AT where sonia has explained and cleared things about her and why sky has even gone in the show in the first place. Take some time to research and read in to things before jumping to conclusions.

do u want me to post the tweet where pb says sonia is skys gf 
pls SONIA HERSELF PMED ME N CONFIRMED IT !!!
so u need to do ur research my love 
i posted all her posts on sky thread in my thread hun so dotn worry 
i dont talk without facts

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

i will sleep better! 

manipulative freaks like Sonia and Sky need to be exposed!

Say what u need to about sky cause he is a contestant but talking about another person who is just friend of sky and a member of IF isn't in good taste. I think ur much better than that neetu. 
MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ahem 

Edited by MahekFTW - 12 years ago
zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tweet this thread to PB whose biggest contention is that Mahek would win only becoz of the Salman connection which was just so wrong and biased in her view.  So the greater conspiracy is that Sky's connections are way deeper than Mahek's and he is going to win or atleast has come so far ONLY because of his connections...not becoz of any strong fan following.  Maybe then PB will stop harping on about fairness and unfairness now that its "her" Sky who was actually being favored due to connections.   
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Say what u need to about sky cause he is a contestant but talking about another person who is just friend of sky and a member of IF isn't in good taste. I think ur much better than that neetu. 

its ok of others to speak about Balbir etc but not Sonia! 

dont pull this crap with me! 

Originally posted by: an0n

hahahaa this is so funny... sky fans blame sallu for favoring mahek.. now mahek fans blaming sallu for favoring sky... BUT in the end, juhi will take the crown ðŸ¤£... just watch :)

No one' s blaming anyone.

Its all a show and its India so everything is corrupt.

But when you see stuff that is so legit and right in front of you, its hard to ignore.

There's not one proof of Mahek's closeness to Salman but here Sky's girlfriend (confirmed) admits closeness to Salman and says that he went inside the house because of her. Also knows what's going to happen in the show in the coming weeks.

Does it seem fishy to you, that Sky has a GF of three years and not once has it been mentioned on the show. Now we know why.
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MahekFTW

do u want me to post the tweet where pb says sonia is skys gf 
pls SONIA HERSELF PMED ME N CONFIRMED IT !!!
so u need to do ur research my love 
i posted all her posts on sky thread in my thread hun so dotn worry 
i dont talk without facts

Then i am just wasting my time reasoning with you- cause even when everything is infront of you- you can't seem to see the true picture. All i have to end off saying is discuss BB house inmates not their friends and faimly and if you do lets do so with some respect. Sonia has never spoken ill about mahek or any other housemate she has even refrained other sky fan's from talking ill about another housemate in the forums. So please have some consideration.
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MahekFTW

nitu pm me and ill send u the screen shots
lets email it to all the news papers !!!

yup! email and start spreading the word! Team Sky is evil... so going down! 

Originally posted by: shellily

Tweet this thread to PB whose biggest contention is that Mahek would win only becoz of the Salman connection which was just so wrong and biased in her view.  So the greater conspiracy is that Sky's connections are way deeper than Mahek's and he is going to win or atleast has come so far ONLY because of his connections...not becoz of any strong fan following.  Maybe then PB will stop harping on about fairness and unfairness now that its "her" Sky who was actually being favored due to connections.   

PB is a part of this. Her role was to come outside and push the blame game on Mahek just to make sure Sky isn't a suspect. You think this lady is so stupid to fight with Salman Khan on twitter over Sky. Get abused by strangers and still keep doing it.

She's getting paid for this.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

This is where ur going wrong mate- first ur making the assumption that he is the BF and second ur more then welcome to Read Sky AT where sonia has explained and cleared things about her and why sky has even gone in the show in the first place. Take some time to research and read in to things before jumping to conclusions.

lol sha ji...jaise salman ..is mehek's BF bhi ek assumption hai...lekin sab usko sachh sabit karne mein lage hue hain...kissi ne koi concrete saboot nahi diya...its all he said, she said...ab sky ke saath wahi ho raha hai...karma is a bit*h shaji...woh kissi ko nahi chorrti hai...