Thanks
Lovekriyan said it all in soo. Simple words
Vm too good
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by babithaj

πŸ€—Thank U... me too...πŸ˜‰
100% agreed...πŸ‘
one truly needed post.Pratigya is the one who polished Krishna😊.Being offensive to her character will be rude.we r blaming Prats for being careless about her Super hero,but we dont see the brighter side that she have got blind faith in her hubby.How could she doubt him.If cvs r showing us that she is unaware of Meera then there must be something important for the Track.thats my POV.No offense to anyone.😊
Originally posted by Veena.S

Lovely VM Babs, n Great post, agree with each n every point... But Even i won't accept tat she is taking advantage of krish's love, coz itz not 4 herself r njoyment, itz a needed support to help others... Helping 2 others is her nature... She also loves krish madly, as he does, but she is not xpressive like him... Tats her nature not a minus point 2 complain ... IMO She is alwayz n alwayz a perfect daughter, DIL, Wife n a human being... Pratigya is juz a perfect woman...

totally agree with u...πŸ‘πŸ‘now a loving,caring mother too...
Originally posted by krishnprats

one truly needed post.Pratigya is the one who polished Krishna😊.Being offensive to her character will be rude.we r blaming Prats for being careless about her Super hero,but we dont see the brighter side that she have got blind faith in her hubby.How could she doubt him.If cvs r showing us that she is unaware of Meera then there must be something important for the Track.thats my POV.No offense to anyone.😊

yes.@blue...πŸ‘we needed that positive post.Pratigya is a paras.
thanks for opening such a long awaited positive thread on Pratigya.
she is lovely,kind-hearted,caring,dutiful,gracefull daughter,sister,wife,DIL and now mother too.who always try to help others and try to give them right direction of their life...to make them happy.c she always try her level best to make others life better.
Originally posted by simmi.friends03

thanks for opening such a long awaited positive thread on Pratigya.
she is lovely,kind-hearted,caring,dutiful,gracefull daughter,sister,wife,DIL and now mother too.who always try to help others and try to give them right direction of their life...to make them happy.c she always try her level best to make others life better.
Very True... Iam so proud of her n Kriya...πŸ˜‰
thanks for lovely vm...
a very beautiful song...it was beautifully picturized on actress Rekha...
now on dotting Pratigya..πŸ‘πŸΌ..awesome Kriya...😳
A great post πŸ˜ƒ ofcourse we know P is a very good n devoted wife, daughter, sister n DIL...hell she still gives respect to SDS and KN πŸ˜‘ she is so kind ...n her love for K is an open book...just look at the state of her when he threw her out ...she forgot to eat, sleep even tie her hair or wear her sari neatly ... even when she showed thakurain's true colors infront of K, she didn't gloat at home that now he will come back to me...instead she was worried sick for him as this would be a big shock for him...when he shot her accidently , she never ever discussed, no, opened her mouth about such an incident even in hospital...she remained silent n let him speak, never accusing him...now she loves samar too , that's a fact...but her love for K is in another level altogether ...when samar went missing she turned to her only support , K... n we see her crying n wondering n demanding 'i want samar'...but when its K, she is lost completely...she don't even have the energy to cry...remember the long staring sessions out of her window...she even didn't mind her father's insult  when she looked out of her room hopefully after prof went to TN to talk to SS n got thrown out instead... true, P doesn't show love as K does ...but her heart is as full as K's ...
Originally posted by dhakarn

A great post πŸ˜ƒ ofcourse we know P is a very good n devoted wife, daughter, sister n DIL...hell she still gives respect to SDS and KN πŸ˜‘ she is so kind ...n her love for K is an open book...just look at the state of her when he threw her out ...she forgot to eat, sleep even tie her hair or wear her sari neatly ... even when she showed thakurain's true colors infront of K, she didn't gloat at home that now he will come back to me...instead she was worried sick for him as this would be a big shock for him...when he shot her accidently , she never ever discussed, no, opened her mouth about such an incident even in hospital...she remained silent n let him speak, never accusing him...now she loves samar too , that's a fact...but her love for K is in another level altogether ...when samar went missing she turned to her only support , K... n we see her crying n wondering n demanding 'i want samar'...but when its K, she is lost completely...she don't even have the energy to cry...remember the long staring sessions out of her window...she even didn't mind her father's insult  when she looked out of her room hopefully after prof went to TN to talk to SS n got thrown out instead... true, P doesn't show love as K does ...but her heart is as full as K's ...
Dhanya, i want this to happen, ppl forgets wht she went thru n how she stood with him, now a proud KST's wife...Tht scene makes me cry even now...😭