Pratigya - Pure n Gentle [UPDATED with VM] - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
lallantop postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...prats love krish very much and since krish is really happy with her means she is attending to him and his every need...its the fault of cvs that they r not showing it leading to confusion among viewers...if prats had ignored krish he wud hav reacted long bak...
Originally posted by babithaj

I wanna share this too... Pls see this, for how K is harsh on her... for she didn't do anything other than not discussed abt Angad with him...she tried her best to open up the topic, but sumthing or the other came up... pls see this... i so many times cried with her...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ImnFQ0K1ZU[/YOUTUBE]
pLS DON'T TAKE ME WRONG.. FOR I AM NOT SAYING k IS BAD.. BUT IAM SAYING ITS ALL THEIR BASE, A STRONG BASE FOR THEIR AWESOME N TRUE LOVE...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But Me Disappointed For Post Leap Episodes...
Originally posted by -aHnAf-

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But Me Disappointed For Post Leap Episodes...
I've updated my post.. check out...
Originally posted by lovekriyan

lallantop postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...prats love krish very much and since krish is really happy with her means she is attending to him and his every need...its the fault of cvs that they r not showing it leading to confusion among viewers...if prats had ignored krish he wud hav reacted long bak...

Totally Agree With You...It's C.Vs Fault...😑
Babs, krish is not like a normal man, he is very possesive n passionate abt pratz, then his bhaviour regardin Angad's matter is common n reasonable 4 a man like him... Even i was hurted alot n juz hated tat mirchi scene, for a while i felt krish was also bcomin soo harsh like KN with tat scene... But he was in more pain than pratz at tat time... For me KRIYA r equal, i never n never compare who is great n who loves whom more... I won't accept tat... They r incomplete without eachother... As Krish said once, they r "Shareer r Athma ka milan"...πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Veena.S

Babs, krish is not like a normal man, he is very possesive n passionate abt pratz, then his bhaviour regardin Angad's matter is common n reasonable 4 a man like him... Even i was hurted alot n juz hated tat mirchi scene, for a while i felt krish was also bcomin soo harsh like KN with tat scene... But he was in more pain than pratz at tat time... For me KRIYA r equal, i never n never compare who is great n who loves whom more... I won't accept tat... They r incomplete without eachother... As Krish said once, they r "Shareer r Athma ka milan"...πŸ˜›

Both VM's are Lovely Sis. Great Job πŸ‘
Originally posted by Veena.S

πŸ€—Thank U... me too...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Anondo.R

Both VM's are Lovely Sis. Great Job πŸ‘
πŸ˜• both??? the other video I shared is of C4Kriya anondo... its kriya scenesπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by babithaj

πŸ˜• both??? the other video I shared is of C4Kriya anondo... its kriya scenesπŸ˜‰

Yeah cut to cut scenes na? thats why said VM's πŸ˜ƒ