Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya - Pure n Gentle [UPDATED with VM]

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

PRATIGYA ' PURE N GENTLE

This is the definition of Pratigya, our very own Baba's only Babu...

Many of us here hv so many complaints on her... but the truth is she is so kind hearted n cannot stand injustice around her... She is not running behind problems.. the problems just coming to her in the form of relations...

Her love for her pati, doesn't happen easily... Its TRUE n PURE... the way she shows tht is gentle, which we all Kriyans feel not Enough... But she is indeed a possessive n proud wife ... she did fought for him with Amma, who challenged her.. she even went to the edge to slap him to make him understand n hear her side of story... This shows her not giving up on him, even though he signed the divorce paper. She sure hv lots of faith in his true love for her, she loves his pure inner heart truly n deeply.

Sometimes, she may not see what he is going thru, but sure will stand with him in his bad days as his strong pillar of strength...They passed lots of mixed phases in life with flying colours. There is a spl understanding in them, which we all think tht only K is adjusting with her n standing in her every decision... but I feel its their understanding NOT adjustment...

I know not all of u accept with me, but I hope this helps u to see her pure n gentle love for her Pati, which is very TRUE n DIVINE. Not happens with every couple in these days... this bonding is sumwhat RARE...

This song for her divine love for her Pati n only him... He is his world...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=barOxNMvp1w&feature=youtu.be

Kriyans - We r all expecting too much from her, she is just a simple Indian cultured wife, not so freeky n show off, but she does love him to the core.. I do agree she takes advantage of him, which she will learn her leson soon thru, may b by Meera[I personally don't accept this, tht sumbody comes between them to teach a lesson]Sumtimes, sum third party is necessary , like some guy came n advised Krishna, during their first Honeymoon...

No bashing Please...Big smile

Edited by babithaj - 19 December 2011 at 4:04am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

kriya_sruthilaks76ajitha10idreeskhan123simmi.friends03DareDevil_VickYheera1702tanudrashtiLove-u-allAnondo.RdhakarnVeena.SCaped_Crusadertelstrariyya6

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
bay why pratigya only add pooja tooEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KP_Marinasimmi.friends03tanudrashtibabithajriyya6

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

bay why pratigya only add pooja tooEmbarrassed
No rey, we all r not so happy with p na, thts why... positive post... i am uploading a video.. its taking time... pls bare with me.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KP_Marinatanudrashtiriyya6

tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Great postClapand very true indeedBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajriyya6

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Babitha u said it all. from the beginning she is the one who was the target for everything. but like u said she is so simple and is concerned for others than her. it becomes more complicated and seems like she doesn;t give much time to her husband. but inside her she is filled with love for him. she is more matured and doesn;t show her love publicly.good one/.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KP_Marinasimmi.friends03heera1702babithajriyya6

Caped_Crusader IF-Sizzlerz
Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Awesome Babs...Clapping Hands
But Personally...
Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Lovely VM Babs, n Great post, agree with each n every point... But Even i won't accept tat she is taking advantage of krish's love, coz itz not 4 herself r njoyment, itz a needed support to help others... Helping 2 others is her nature... She also loves krish madly, as he does, but she is not xpressive like him... Tats her nature not a minus point 2 complain ... IMO She is alwayz n alwayz a perfect daughter, DIL, Wife n a human being... Pratigya is juz a perfect woman...

Edited by Veena.S - 18 December 2011 at 11:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KP_MarinaCaped_Crusaderbabithaj

tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Babitha u said it all. from the beginning she is the one who was the target for everything. but like u said she is so simple and is concerned for others than her. it becomes more complicated and seems like she doesn;t give much time to her husband. but inside her she is filled with love for him. she is more matured and doesn;t show her love publicly.good one/.
@bold very true

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

Go to top