any new spoilers?? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
They r not throwing Ishwar out of the house, simply no reaction, hw is this possible, and well nth to comment on Sushan trk in mumbai.
@resham...yeah..forgot to add what resham said...this mumbai track is sooo boring...they could eaily show Ishaan and Suhana helping Sona...

i am waiting for todays episode...and Bm's reaction...apart from that...nothing to look forward this week...
Originally posted by abhi786

Yaa renu, Ishaan is taking new flat for sona.. I think he will be the one who will make suhana suspicious about his  and sona friendship.. I think abhishek want to take revenge, he will sent photos of ishaan-sona to suhana or tell that sona left him and she is living with Ishaan  in another flat.. Suhana will see ishaan and sona together..and seperation track will come..

yes then they will show suhana expecting...going the bollywood way//
really there is a seperation track?  well if ishan gives her too much ego rather than explaining, she should just pick up and leave, i hated the way they ridiculed her character during the proclaiming love you ishan fiasco,i dont want her to keep getting ridiculed.
i guess a liltte anger etc is ok but it should totally not be speration and i dont want sushan baby so soon.
i just want the sona track to finish in this week, but i think this whole week and the next we will be forced to watch ishan heroics
spoilers nhn arhe now?