any new spoilers??

kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi...someone pls post some spoilers for the upcoming week.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Family tries to overcome the grief of Ishwar's break of trust. Ishaan talks to family about Ishwar when Sona lands up at his place asking for help. Ishaan is shocked but takes her home. Ishaan makes Sona comfortable. Family tries to keep the past behind them. Ishaan asks Bijlani to arrange for another flat., Bijlani is suspicious. Suhana leaves for Mumbai. Ishaan wants to leave with Sona when maid comes, he sends her back. Abhishek calls Ishaan and threatens him again, ishaan gives it back to him. Ishaan and Sona leave when Suhana also comes, hit and miss happens. Suhana enters the flat and finds it in a mess, bijlani tells her that ishaan has left for office. Inder and Ilesh come to know of the play and want to play salim. Ishaan and Sona enter the new flat, ishaan says we will have to find a divorce lawyer. Maid tells Suhana that she had come in morning but ishaan sent her away. Everyone in house is excited to play salim. Suhana finds two tea cups while cleaning the house. Suhana finds two towels in the house and questions ishaan, ishaan angrily gives it back to her. Will Suhana find out about Ishaan's lies?

http://tv.burrp.com/show//32969/5635597/1324303200000

Edited by nine2 - 12 years ago
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 Inder and Ilesh come to know of the play and want to play salim.

now what is this ...another filler track is coming
sakshisin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TANXXX 4 SHARIN ...
@Maid tells Suhana that she had come in morning but ishaan sent her away. 

@RED WT DOES SHE MEANS?πŸ˜•BAATH KUCH SAMJI NAHI
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakshisin

TANXXX 4 SHARIN ...

@Maid tells Suhana that she had come in morning but ishaan sent her away. 

@RED WT DOES SHE MEANS?πŸ˜•BAATH KUCH SAMJI NAHI

Sakshi...sona is in the house so ishaan sent the maid away so that she does not interpret something wrong...but this way ishaan is digging his own graveπŸ˜•
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
uff i just cant take or swallow an attitude wala ishan, really he just comes off as an annoying whinny kid whern he tries to give attitude, and instead of loving suhana more for the fact that how she has changed with time and embraced his family as hers, he is being petty and mean. he can talk to rb disha but not to suhana, even after finding out everything , he doesnt melt, as he is too selfish and i hate this new face of ishan.
if the sona ishan track ends with suhana asking forgivness as she misunderstood them i will scream.😑😑
PreetyLoveJS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for d spoilers:)
luking forward to this week...
.FearlessSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I LOVE THIS NEW ISHAAN ❀️, I WAS SO TIRED OF THE OLD GOODY GOODY ISHAAN!!! πŸ€£ BE MEAN,RUDE OR ANYTHING BUT NOT THAT OLD BHOLU...  ISHAAN!

Edited by IMLONEY - 12 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
so no reaction from the family regarding USM????they are not going to throw him out???πŸ˜•
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: 111192

Sakshi...sona is in the house so ishaan sent the maid away so that she does not interpret something wrong...but this way ishaan is digging his own graveπŸ˜•

Yaa renu, Ishaan is taking new flat for sona.. I think he will be the one who will make suhana suspicious about his  and sona friendship.. I think abhishek want to take revenge, he will sent photos of ishaan-sona to suhana or tell that sona left him and she is living with Ishaan  in another flat.. Suhana will see ishaan and sona together..and seperation track will come..