susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Apologies for not being able to update the blog earlier ... But have good news though :))

Hi everyone' How are you all doing??. I'm so sorry for not been able to update the blog according to the schedule. Today was the most busy day'and very looovely day for me. I did actually thought only to pamper my self today, after being inside a locked house for almost 70 days, me as a woman really wanted to enjoy and take care of my self and my body. So I went to a spa, beauty treatments and just taken care of my self after a hard time with Bigg Boss' lol now I am just feeling great.

But as this time are full on season for shows and appearances. I have been busy with work and lots of lots of meetings also. You know I have had my base in Norway for the last few years and I am settled there. But now due to work here, I have to have a base here also. So I have been looking for some nice apartment where I can live while I am here. Traveling does the magic, but for longer time I have to have my own place. When I shifted to Norway, I lived in Bandra, had a lovely sea view and lots and lots of sun all day (till they started to build a building right in front of my view lol). I have really missed the sun'living in Norway has its bad sides, like the looong winters and lack of sun and cold cold weather. But I have to say, nothing is as beautiful as Norway in the summer time while it's cooking and boiling hot in India. So now I will be smart and combine it.

Well as for my surprise. I can't reveal it yet. But it does have something to do with Bigg Boss. Would it be any fun to tell you guys everything in one go? LOL. Life is short and not everyone get the chances that I have. I am feeling very happy to have so many loving supporters and all the love you guys showing me. I am tremendously overjoyed for all the response I have gotten after Bigg Boss. I feel very lucky. Thank You All. You guys rock my world. And remember me in your prayers, God is great and your prayers are the reason I have come this far.

Now enjoy your weekend guys. May be the weekend will unfold the surprise from my side. I will upload some pictures from behind the scenes, form photo shoots, appearances and movies, celebs etc .Bear with me, and forgive me for not being able to be very active on the twitter, and facebook profiles. I had my hands full and will do when ever I get the chance. By not been settling down, in these few hectic days, I have managed to be little bit on the internet. But have to get my own place to be full in action and update all my medias. Well I heard that Blackberry phone is very popular in India, so must have that too'gadgets gadgets.lol

Bye for now. Thank you all of you. Love ya all lots '.take care and have faith.

Regards

Check out mahek's blog at   http://www.mahekchahal.com/?p=1044

Edited by susan29 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Moderator- thumbnail
Thanks Susan πŸ˜ƒ

Does anyone know for sure if the blog is really hosted by Mehak ?

When Mehak was in bigg boss house, the website mehakchahal.com was still being updated by someone about daily updates in the house (as if it was mehak).

The blog writer may or may not be Mehak. I am just curious to know 😳
Edited by -Moderator- - 12 years ago
susan29 thumbnail
@moderator...if the blog writer had been anyone else then he or she would have updated it more often...since its mahek, she says she;s busy etc.
Even if it is someone else writing, the views are supposed to be mahek's 😊

I wonder what the surprise about BB is though πŸ˜‰
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Moderator-

Thanks Susan πŸ˜ƒ

Does anyone know for sure if the blog is really hosted by Mehak ?

When Mehak was in bigg boss house, the website mehakchahal.com was still being updated by someone about daily updates in the house (as if it was mehak).

The blog write may or may not be Mehak. I am just curious to know 😳

heyyyπŸ˜ƒ it is mahek's blogπŸ˜ƒ

hey i forgot d show dat dis guy is from in ur display again..tell me d show name again plzπŸ˜†
-Moderator- thumbnail

Originally posted by: susan29

@moderator...if the blog writer had been anyone else then he or she would have updated it more often...since its mahek, she says she;s busy etc.
Even if it is someone else writing, the views are supposed to be mahek's 😊

I wonder what the surprise about BB is though πŸ˜‰

Look at the old posts, Susan. The blog is updated  on regular basis since show started. And then at the end of each post, it says "team mehakchahal". I dont know how they can write her views when she was already in the house πŸ˜• I think its a website maintained by her PR team. Or may be now she has taken over it since she is out of the house.
Edited by -Moderator- - 12 years ago
susan29 thumbnail

Look at the old posts, Susan. The blog is updated  regular basis since show started. And then at the end of each post, it says "team mehakchahal". I dont know how they can write her views when she was already in the house πŸ˜• I think its a website maintained by her PR team. Or may be now she has taken over it since she is out of the house.

I just saw the old posts ...thanks... think since they have been writing so many posts, they may continue to write...but of course now that she is out, mahek will be responsible for anything mentioned...

At least mahek is busy unlike PB who has all the time in the world to tweet and argue with her followers...
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Look at the old posts, Susan. The blog is updated  regular basis since show started. And then at the end of each post, it says "team mehakchahal". I dont know how they can write her views when she was already in the house πŸ˜• I think its a website maintained by her PR team. Or may be now she has taken over it since she is out of the house.

when Mahek was in the house it was maintained by her team (family & friends) but since shes been out Mahek has been updating her blog... since shes been busy it hasnt been updated as much! 
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

when Mahek was in the house it was maintained by her team (family & friends) but since shes been out Mahek has been updating her blog... since shes been busy it hasnt been updated as much! 

Ya tht's d fact as it was mentioned by Mahek herself on twitter I think. Also her twitter account was being managed by her team, basically her family nd frnds.
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just want her in, blog kisne likha hai, kab likha, dont really care😳 waiting anxiously for Monday!