ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi..
tomorrow is Dec 20th. This show started last yr 20th. that means it is being 1 year Dakshna have met. If CVs show something good for us at least tomorrow...!!!
I mean for Daksh and Naina it is very special day. Daksh still keeps that day very precious. He went to Darjeeling for his friends mrg and met Naina etc, rite? for Naina also it is important that she came after completing the course, she met Daksh in the train.. on the same day she came to know the very important truth abt her birth. So i wish they should remember the day and plan for an outing.. at least for giving us a change from this boring boring boring track. CVs pls do something... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@neetu

Not only for dakshna but dec 20 th is special for all dakshna fans😍...I too really hope we get to see some cute moments between them.😛..But in current scenario..I fear may be we will be left only with disappointment...

I am sure Off screen all cast and crew will have fun like always celebrating 1 year completion of SSBN and in SSBN something rothlu 😭will be going on( I hope I am, wrong)

sitakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lucky.m

@neetu

Not only for dakshna but dec 20 th is special for all dakshna fans😍...I too really hope we get to see some cute moments between them.😛..But in current scenario..I fear may be we will be left only with disappointment...

I am sure Off screen all cast and crew will have fun like always celebrating 1 year completion of SSBN and in SSBN something rothlu 😭will be going on( I hope I am, wrong)

Very  true.  They   will  be   cutting   cakes   and     we   will  be    biting   our   nails. 

aditya151 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good for the cast people that it will be completing first year😊...but after watching todays episode...except dashana kiss moment ...and precap...same rothlu 😭scenes,boring scenes will continue...still the same rohini,aayi,naina triangle...between kaka,baba,sanket spectators...hope they show atleast tmrw some sweet moments of dakshana as today...😊 Edited by adityarao151 - 12 years ago
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hope for the best bt the good thing is v will get to watch atleast offscreen party of SSBN team show mein toh wahi boring drama
ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
y'day when I saw PN in dark..😉 i thought my dream is abt to come true..😍 coz, if there is no power supply in PN, Naina will be in trouble. she cannot sleep without light.. 😆so i thought at least tomorrow we can see naina comes near Daksh for sleeping😍.  But.. but... the precap was not in darkness...😭  whats wrong with Naina? why she goes behind that woman always? 😡