Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

December 20

ntsindia Goldie
ntsindia
ntsindia

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
hi..
tomorrow is Dec 20th. This show started last yr 20th. that means it is being 1 year Dakshna have met. If CVs show something good for us at least tomorrow...!!!
I mean for Daksh and Naina it is very special day. Daksh still keeps that day very precious. He went to Darjeeling for his friends mrg and met Naina etc, rite? for Naina also it is important that she came after completing the course, she met Daksh in the train.. on the same day she came to know the very important truth abt her birth. So i wish they should remember the day and plan for an outing.. at least for giving us a change from this boring boring boring track. CVs pls do something... 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ssbndakshaditya151sitakshiAish_21SpotRanjinikishanH_Rockerz

lucky.m IF-Rockerz
lucky.m
lucky.m

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
@neetu

Not only for dakshna but dec 20 th is special for all dakshna fansDay Dreaming...I too really hope we get to see some cute moments between them.Tongue..But in current scenario..I fear may be we will be left only with disappointment...Ouch

I am sure Off screen all cast and crew will have fun like always celebrating 1 year completion of SSBN Dancingand in SSBN something rothlu Crywill be going on( I hope I am, wrong)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ssbndakshsitakshiaditya151Aish_21ntsindia

sitakshi Senior Member
sitakshi
sitakshi

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucky.m

@neetu

Not only for dakshna but dec 20 th is special for all dakshna fansDay Dreaming...I too really hope we get to see some cute moments between them.Tongue..But in current scenario..I fear may be we will be left only with disappointment...Ouch

I am sure Off screen all cast and crew will have fun like always celebrating 1 year completion of SSBN Dancingand in SSBN something rothlu Crywill be going on( I hope I am, wrong)

Very  true.  They   will  be   cutting   cakes   and     we   will  be    biting   our   nails. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ntsindiaAish_21Ranjinikishan

aditya151 Senior Member
aditya151
aditya151

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
good for the cast people that it will be completing first yearSmile...but after watching todays episode...except dashana kiss moment ...and precap...same rothlu Cryscenes,boring scenes will continue...still the same rohini,aayi,naina triangle...between kaka,baba,sanket spectators...hope they show atleast tmrw some sweet moments of dakshana as today...Smile

Edited by adityarao151 - 19 December 2011 at 2:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssbndakshntsindia

Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Hope for the best bt the good thing is v will get to watch atleast offscreen party of SSBN team show mein toh wahi boring drama

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ntsindia

ntsindia Goldie
ntsindia
ntsindia

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
y'day when I saw PN in dark..Wink i thought my dream is abt to come true..Day Dreaming coz, if there is no power supply in PN, Naina will be in trouble. she cannot sleep without light.. LOLso i thought at least tomorrow we can see naina comes near Daksh for sleepingDay Dreaming.  But.. but... the precap was not in darkness...Cry  whats wrong with Naina?Ouch why she goes behind that woman always? Angry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top