Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Banegi mere Dulhan mg new FF- Part-17at pg- 138 (Page 67)

sweet scorpio IF-Sizzlerz
sweet scorpio
sweet scorpio

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
awesome!

I dnt want maan to doubt geet!

continue soon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varsha-sharma

MaanKiGeet.. Senior Member
MaanKiGeet..
MaanKiGeet..

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
awesome
brilliant update

varsha-sharma

midnight_vigil Senior Member
midnight_vigil
midnight_vigil

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
loved it dear
SmileSmile

varsha-sharma

Tia-AFreeBird IF-Rockerz
Tia-AFreeBird
Tia-AFreeBird

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged

nice part
aww ganga save maans life
sry 4 late cmmnt
nd take care

Edited by parikashyap - 21 February 2012 at 11:47am

varsha-sharma

anjalisen85 IF-Dazzler
anjalisen85
anjalisen85

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
nice ffClapClapClapClap

update soonWinkWinkWinkWink

waitingCryCryCryCry

varsha-sharma

flowers4u IF-Sizzlerz
flowers4u
flowers4u

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
very intresting story wonder who the gost us

varsha-sharma

varsha-sharma Senior Member
varsha-sharma
varsha-sharma

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

PART-11

"sorry geet…."he went out side…geet laid there it self with pain…she don't know how to save him. again and again afternoon situation is rushing in front of her  eyes. finally she decided  some thing. she came out from havely and started to move towards river cavery. But she don't know some one are following her….

It's a full moon day…She stood in front of river cavery…she is her second mom…she is flowing silently on sand…when ever she feel more lonely she came to here to share her feelings. Today at first time she is in midnight in front of her mom…"mama , you are given life to many of them. Today I want to be with you..i don't want to see my husband death in  my eyes…."now water till her knees "…. at least after my death he might move from here…pls take me to your arms. Enough …I am tired fighting against my faith…pls give me some space in yours…"she couldn't pray any more…now water level is closing her mouth...still water is flowing quietly…again she move in…. now completely covered from water…she felt like she is in her mom lap…even death felt so sweet and short…its like heaven..enough everything is over…all the problems were sorted…this village people and my maan saab will be safe…peace started gather in her mind…..suddenly a huge disturbance in water….water waves are going up side down….geet already dozing off…she couldn't breath…she is consoling her self…."geet only few seconds…control then you will be  heaven….you will be with your mom….yes I should control…"all ready she is going blank….finally at end she felt that she is in some one's arms….

When she open her eyes…maan pressing hardly on her abs and tummy…she is spitting water…once when she open her eyes maan left a deep breath…he slapped tightly on her cheek….geet sat at one jerk…she thougt she closed her chapter…then why this maan saab saved me and again why he is slapping me…

"what are  you thinking  your self…how dare you to end your life geet…don't you a shame to do this…death is not a solution for everything…and now come with me…"he is shivering in anger…when geet out from havely maan found her accidently. Even he couldn't sleep bcoz the conversion between them before sleep is not let him to sleep. first he surprised that where she is going in this midnight. Maan followed her…when he comes to knew that she is committing suicide….don't know why his heart squeezed in pain…very soon anger replaced….how idiot she is…immediately he drowned to water. finally he found her under water he brought and thrown on sand. Don't know why he is so much angry…he pressed her tummy and abs to take out water but when he is not succeeded he went mad…finally he is given her  artificial respiration…when he found that she is responding to his treatment he is really relieved. How dare she is to kill her self…the anger he couldn't control it shown on geet.

Geet sat on sand without speaking a word just sobbing…

"why you are trying to commit suicide…"after sometime he controlled him self…no response from her…her tears melted him….still she is sobbing like a small girl. he felt some soft feel inside…he hate himself lifting hand on her…slowly he sat next to her..her one side cheek swollen and its turned to dark pink..it can be viewable clearly in full moon light. slowly he caressed her cheek…her sob raised….he hold her in his arms…she buried her face in his chest. His hand just caressed her back…yes she felt so secure..so perfect…so pure..in his hug…she want to end her life being in his hug. "tell me geet…what you want..why you did it…"he whispered in her ear…his simple words brings back her sense…she pushed him at one jerk…

"pls don't touch me…mere pass nahi  anna…pls maan saab go back to Delhi…."she is not able to complete her words….her continues sobs are not letting to speak..maan stood like a dumbfounded. This is the reason to commit suicide…what she said …mere pass nahi anna…its means  she is fearing about me….the fear made her to take such a big decision…

"no geet I am here to find dev death mystery…at any coast I want to knew real truth behind dev death…"before he completing his words geet stood at one jerk and left her frustration on maan..

"ok …you found real truth behind dev death..what you will get…did dev will back…no na…then why you are putting your life in danger…before itself I told you  to move from here…but you are not listening me….till I am alive this problem will never solve…at least after my death I hope all the problems will be end…I  know our marriage is nothing means to you… then why you are caring about my life…go away from here…"

Maan really hurt..don't know why…just he moved forward….geet scared…he is closing their distance between them by step by step…again she scared ..what he is about to do….she moved back…."nahi…mere pass nahi anna…"maan face turned to red….he is not caring geet.. just her words were disturbing him…he went mad. He grabbed her to his arms…"what will happen if I touch you…if I come near to you…let me see what will happen…"geet scared what is happening to her…before she realized his lips were climbed her lips…geet gasped for a movement…she is in shock from a sudden attack from him…her hands tried to push him…don't know why she felt that she is become so week in his arms…there is no strength in her legs..her knees felt turned like jelly…she dropped down…even maan joined with her…both were laid on sand….maan frustration still it is not controlled…"what will happen when I touch you…did your devil can kill me let me see…"his hand just roamed all over her body…his tongue just tasting her sweet and salty skin…"what will happen when I kiss you…" his lips again on her lips…geet totally in blank…geet not giving in..but maan not leaving her…he bite her lips hardly..geet opened her mouth…very soon his tongue entered in…why he is behaving so strange..he him self not sure…actually he is not having any idea to deeper the kiss…but geet denial made him to go mad…what made his desires to wake don't know…his lips were glued on her lips like there is no tomorrow them…his tongue automatically searching sweetness of her mouth…he is sucking hard on her lips…..he is nibbling…let me see who will disturb me…the desire fire is burning all over his body…some where his heart is not accepting her words…geet hands stop to protest..now she is under his magic…her hands pulled him more closer and given in easily….after a long time he brooked his kiss with her…..his hand caressed her swollen cheek once…now he felt guilt what he  have done….

He left her ….geet closed her mouth with her dupatta…now he stood and made geet to stand on feet…when she lost her balance he helped her to stand properly…again their eyes were met….he couldn't answer her question…which is questing by her eyes…just he left the place. geet followed him.

At morning geet woke late…she didn't find maan in her room…she came out…jugunu mama said her.. just now  maan left hosaipur and returning to delhi….geet heart squeezed for a movement. without a single information he left hosaipur….not believable…she went running she knew the short cuts from forest to reach main road…yesterday she try to send him but today don't know why her mind is craving to see him  at least at once….the urge which is gathered in her she couldn't control any more…she run out from the havely.

She is running in between forest…..she is trying her best to reach him by short cut …she found his car…but its moved in front of her…again she crossed another curve….

Maan driving his car angrily…don't know where to pour his anger..he himself hated the way how he used geet yesterday that to two times…already she is in pain..how can I play with her feelings…he ashamed him self…stupid why I behaved with her…when marriage is nothing mean to me …no this is not real maan singh khurana…but yesterday even I proved that how low I am….yes geet is right what ever dev will never return…why I am playing with geet life … no its not right…what I am doing …even I am giving her pain…dev always wants to keep her happy but…bcoz of me again she is in pain…I think now I taken better decision going away from her…I am not having any right to spoil her remained peace in her life…but what about my goal..finally I am returning to delhi without finding real killer of dev….finally…finally the great maan singh khurana lost his battle….in his life very first time he him self changed his decision only for some one sake …why  should  I bother about that village girl…

Who is that… geet ..why she is running between trees…and why she is indicating to stop the car…he try to put the break…why car is not stopping again he stepped hardly no its not working..its means break failed  ..oh god….his face sweated very badly…yesterday itself the car came from Bangalore..its fully serviced and there is no chance to be breakdown…it means some one purposely done…a chill air passed through his spine…there dangerous curves are in both the sides… unknown fear gathered in his heart…car rushing in speed finally maan turned the car hit big banyiyan tree…

Geet screamed loudly "maan saab…" she ran to near the car…maan head is laying on staring wheel..and its bleeding…

Geet try to wake him but he is fainted..her whole body started shiver…finally he met another accident. She look here and no one are present around her…it's a ghat section…even vehicles travel very few…mathaji what to do…she is taken his head from staring wheel…she couldn't bare the pain…she buried his head on her chest…don't know what to do…she knows only to  cry and pray to her mathaji..

"oh god …what to do…." May be her prayer reached to her mathaji. She found vehicle on road…She stopped the  vehicle and taken him to hospital.

She waited operation door step waiting for doctor…don't know how many times she prayed god…finally doctor came out from operation theater .she releafed when he said that he is fine but still he didn't gain his sense due to heavy blood loss. Doctor told that his blood group is very rare that the reason they couldn't transfer the blood immediately. But he can recover very soon. Geet thanked doctor and rushed inside. Maan laying on bed in unconscious stage. She sat next to him…and  taken his hand in her..she entangled his fingers to her….she saw him deeply…."maan saab…now I think you understood me…I am never luck for you..being close with me you will fall in danger….that's the reason I ask you to return Delhi…she caressed his hairs…don't know what happen her…she leaned on him and kissed his forehead.. "maan saab…pls utto…"again she moved to his eyes…."maan saab…utto.." she is kissing all his face…don't know how much love and respect gathered in her mind about him. everything she is pouring on him when he is in unconscious condition. she is becoming panic again and again she is kissing finally when she bit his lips there is a small movement in his hand….geet eyes were widen….suddenly she withdrawn her self from him….slowly maan opened his eyes…..there is a smile slipped in geet lips…its really great finally her mathaji heard her prayer…she got her life back…maan back to his life..not his…her…her sole back to her…she smiled …she cried… looking at maan….

"geet…"maan called her….his voice is like coming out from deep hole….she buried her face on his hard chest….he hugged her him from his right arm…this time he didn't fear…for accident…bcoz this is forth attempt to kill him by that devil….this time some unknown courage gathered in him because he battled against to death…his experience proved that nothing will happen to him….only the death just touch him and ran away….he smiled ……still geet sobbing in his arms.

Pre cap: pls wait for old  pre cap.

Hi buddies,

I am little better now..but don't know when I disappear from this site….pls press like buttons…I know last time I have not send PMS but don't mistake me…due to this back pain I couldn't sit or stand at least five minutes also…but this time I need all your like buttons and comments pls….many buddies prayed for me , and they waited for me thank you for all your supports…but without forget pls press like button and comment.

Varsha.

The following 188 member(s) liked the above post:

ksipanisini#81pyarisahelipsruthidpurvainlwgeet1611987farha451288lovelyninimaliknsushmasukruthibhavya123MADHUKAAJALKIMLcanonshubhmeharramavishGURTI369shinedossspalompa1sruthi8aprajitamadrasnehadingoesaharmursleen9290860623krishna.mayukhafizza25navyanissiyashvijaysinghBallumauasmi1235armadammyicycoolsaswati_2008angeeshbhakbhartifanfarheen01mmishra1Gemmmaangeet_rocks-divya-kalpana_spnvishrutathendral_111-Elfin-drashtipatel30diyachillYellowtullipsrajanirchandranpingu.tinguseductivepurplebhawna02richu26mamatha.drashtiMyAnGeLminnat_mahiNihsonWhitepigeonprincesssarahlovepooMdworldgshrutietrikaNiharikaNeha777bbinduDazzlingDimplemaankisimmimli95zornitsaapril12Beena_gpriyankadwivedipinkybedirashgirl000saroSphinxNH1971ambili12397531cutemishtiloving_girlssshhSrabon_DharaLadyArwensuba2011star_777sree.maneetmardeanjalireddyy84RukhluvMaanabina03prema_ksshubhi_scherieLoveri rokkamnadreamy4everixrayCutee999Whypadhumisty_drastifanputhshristi1harshithaaaaaaagurti30neethuMGhappydays30sheetalvasaExpectoPatronumanjalisen85change12angel_smilyruchskrndrAnnu8193jssoodnats0101preetymaaneetsamidsamidgbhatjeyanthi123gill123Tia-AFreeBird_wallflower_NeejuZohamaaneetdeepali1022crazydreamTeamMcSwarekNiharika.Nairkabslocksmeettukiran_ratitanvi04ammu518mypridehoneygrapesoni4evapaponecon-Veritaserum-Dilsaymeena..wajiha-1mrk-1sanu3108blueopalAsh1991ksasiaamirkhanfantehzeeb25prerna1MistiofMistzHansaNShafoosweet scorpiocaller123pop77divareena--Ratna--rsroopali..hinal..mysteriousmillishah10freya123Shalveseemamary6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212chsweety22Remya_PillaiTyrojasraj123-Mishu-Shruthelove2_somaLittle_Mermaid.punam2712tamanna1391vrinda22tabby999todayzstardumassuhaaana_Maaneet_drrose31spvdDownhillDonnaa

keenu_kk IF-Sizzlerz
keenu_kk
keenu_kk

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Wow msk.kissed her again
lovely prt dear
wsiting fr msk following geet dear

varsha-sharma

Go to top