Fan Fictions

Banegi mere Dulhan mg new FF- Part-17at pg- 138 - Page 58

varsha-sharma thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

part-13

Jugunu mama hold her in his arms….consoling her…even he couldn't control his tears…maan stood there it self…hearing their conversation. He came to there to take his mobile…but after hearing there discussion he didn't change his mind…he thrown a disgusting look on geet and went out.

At temple,

All the villagers gathered under the big banyan tree…surpanch ji once he saw brij…"brij we are very  sorry to say..but we all know how maan with geet in her all these  days ...but today he himself declared that she is a ghost…now we are deciding to send her forest…"brij dipped his head down…his mind is not accepting but he can't go against villagers…why  geet mixed poison in his drink..even he is in shock. Did maan lieing ..no..he knew about maan..he won't play such a cheep game…

At evening again they dressed geet like previous…and they brought her to end of the village border. Already maan left hosaipur. Now geet didn't protested at single time and she didn't uttered single word. She is become dumb…she is following village women as they directed. At end geet moved alone into forest….this time even jugunu mama didn't followed her. villagers not let him to follow her.

She didn't even turn at least once . her previous fear vanished from her mind. her mind stopped to think. she moved inside the forest like a dead body. blindly she is walking inside the forest….don't know how long she walked….there are only trees…and prickle plants around her…there is no way to move but still she moving with out any goal….finally she found very small temple under the tree…her mathaji statue is placed there..don't know who kept that statue….looking at mathaji statue she let out all her anger…she went to near the statue…

"you are my ma…ha…are you my ma…no…you might be devil…I respected you…I devoted you..but what you did to me..you are a women and can't you understand another women pain…yeah…how you knew the pain…you are a goddess..you will get everything in minute…you will never knew what pain that human bees going through in this earth…no you are not goddess..i am a fool to trust you…from my childhood I never forget you a single minute…as per my knowledge I never taken any decision without you…I am not remembered my parents face…you are everything to me but now what happened..why you left me in middle of the sea…no ma…you can not be my ma …you are a stone just stone…you will never understand our feelings.  Why I know  very well..you get everything in your life without any effort...you are a player….you are sadist….just you enjoy putting us in problem …simply for name sake people call you are a mother for every one but no…you can not be ma  for anybody…why you play so much in our life…what mistake I done tell me ma..no I never call you ma…you are just a stone…you can't do anything you are just life less stone…you are a dumb…"no one are there to hear her conversation …birds flew when she screamed loudly….again its too silence …at end she tired due to walking in forest. she dropped her self on the feet of mathaji… she is sinking step by step…she thought that her life end today….suddenly she felt foot steps were nearing her…she scared…her mouth went dry…now she needed some water .she closed her eyes tightly scaring to open her eyes…

"geet….geet…."very melodiously he called…very familiar voice…she open her eyes…some one are standing in front of her wearing black long coat….his half  face is covered with hat….he is wearing gloves to hands and holding long stick. Geet in shock…

"you are right…that stone can not help you any more…"

"tum….vickey.."she recognized….he died two years back how come now…she crawled back in her sitting position…

He steped on her pallu..not letting to move her back…"ha …geet …tumara vicky…tumara pyar…."he started to move…he started to walk on her long saree pallu…geet stopped her self by moving…if she move the saree can be move…

"no…how can you be alive…no don't come to me…mathaji will punish you…"she hugged her mathaji in fear..

"what your mathaji will do geet..i am not a ghost…I am still alive…look my legs and hands…"he waved his hands in front of her….he closed the distance between them…there is  little half  moon light..she couldn't see his face properly..but she is sure he is vicky…

Her eyes went wide…how can he will be alive …no…that day villagers hit by stone and they killed him …how come he is still alive…

"geet look at me….don't scare to me I am not a ghost…I am still alive ..only for you geet…I am waiting for you from long time…."again he closed  there distance between them…

geet screamed in horror "no don't touch me….i hate you….you are a devil…"now she is realizing that he is still alive…but why he didn't come to  village…

"geet mere bath suno…I waited for you …finally you came here…now no one can separate us…."he bend down and  pulled geet against him and try to hug .now geet sure that he is not ghost…she try to push him…but he is holding her tightly. Geet struggling to free her self from his caiman  grip.

He busted his laugh…"geet did you think me mad…that day bcoz of you I caught with villagers..they hit me stones and thrown me in forest…some how I escaped from the death..i knew very well  if  again I caught with their hands they won't leave me..did you have any idea see my face how they damaged….look at me …who will marry me…who loves me….every thing happen bcoz of you. At least you can  hide me from villagers..geet I love you…i want to marry you… only to full fill my physical desires I used other girls…but you shown me to everybody…that day I begged you…but you don't have any mercy…. after three days I gained my conscious by that time my face wounds were very much filled with puss and some insects eaten my face and I lost my left side eye….now tell me how can I enter village again..how can I show this ugly face to society….you are the reason for every thing…I lived like lifeless body all these days…now you should marry me…or else at least you full fill my desires..arrey come on geet…"he try to pull her…but geet pushed him gathering all her strength. It is little bit dark she couldn't find the way properly..again he pulled her close…"look at me geet…look at my face…how its damaged….you are the reason for everything…you should marry me…all these days I killed all your grooms…who try to marry you.. …I know in this village there is only one punishment that is sending victims to forest…I taken advantage the situation. but that stupid maan escaped you suddenly marriage  you that day.  That day  I waited for you here long time…but bad luck maan crossed my path…he married  you but I come to know that he married just to find me…that's the reason I kept him alive but again he started to touch you haina geet…"he left deep breath..his finger traced her lips…"here …and here…he touched here…you know how I felt geet…that day I decided….to kill him..but geet you know what..my  attempts keep on failed bcoz of you….you saved him in each step…you followed him like a shadow….next I planed to kill in your own hands…but he escaped again..but he suspected you and thrown you out…finally you are here…now geet forget every thing…let us live here peacefully….i arranged everything to you…I take care like a prince of this forest…come on geet…."he is blubbering him self. geet shivering in fear…knowing the real truth of him….don't know what to do…she know now  no one will save her….some how she escaped from his grip tried again to run…he followed her…very easily he caught her…geet fully wet by sweating…she felt like at any movement her she can loose her conscious.

"geet don't try to run away…I will never leave you..i waited for this movement all these days…finally I got you…pls stay with me…"

"leave me vicky….its not fare…I am already married…"she is crying…bitterly.

"geet..did you call that marriage…marriage…no ..maan didn't love you any day…geet I am your love I am waiting you here from long time. don't disappoint me…you are mine….you are only mine..ill never let anybody to touch you…"he is becoming syco….he is trying cup her face and trying to kiss her…geet pushed him furiously…

"no…you are a animal…I am ready to die but I will never let you touch me…leave me…"she pushed him…

"geet…listen carefully bcoz of you my status, my face, my dignity ,money everything is spoiled..now you are the responsible for everything…you see my face who will marry me…"he become almost animal…he dragging her body as he wish."…look at me geet…have a look on my face…" he removed the hat…geet felt to horror… screamed loudly…his face is looking agley…some of wounds marks still on his face…one eye is completely closed…some part of faces there is no flesh it self…in some parts even bone also visible. Geet closed her mouth with her hands..he is looking to horror in little light. She started to shiver..again she is sweating…her cloths completely stick to her body….she lost her voice…

"geet ….i love you geet…."he pulled her close…geet mouth went complete dried…her eyes went wide…she lost her confidence…she don't know how to protest him…..he cupped her face and try to kiss her…when his lips about kiss her geet kept her hand in mid and closed her eyes tightly.

At same time suddenly she felt free her self from his grip…she felled on ground. She felt  cold breeze touched her whole body. still she closed her eyes ….Only she can here some horror sound….she opened her eyes….maan…yes …her maan…fighting with maan in horror..he is hitting him as he wish….even vicky is too strong..both fighting like a hungry tigers…geet releafed looking at maan. she ran towards him and hugged him tightly..maan hold her in one hand…vicky eyes were burned…looking geet in maan hug….he removed his gloves  …his nails were too long and sharp…again he attacked maan…geet screamed looking his horror face once again…maan  just moved few steps holding geet…vickey fell on ground.

Geet looked at maan unbelievingly….she thought no one are there to for her but finally maan proved he is there for her…her eyes filled with tears…her fingers clenched his shirt…only one word slipped from her lips. "maan saab…"

Maan turned to her…he knew how much pain she go through all these days…he know how much she trusted him. he pulled her close to his heart.

"I knew you mixed only mathaji's Prasad in my drink…."her eyes shined…finally her trust not broken…maan trusted her….she tightened her grip on him.

Precap: maan moving to Delhi….with geet or without geet…

Hi friends,

Let me know your comments and likes how much ill get for this part. Finally I am releasing mystery on this story…some more in next part…have a nice day. Thank you for everything from you all.

After reading comment and like its must and should…pls..pls…friends.

varsha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
omg omg omg
atlst truth smamne aa hi gya
me shoo happy maaneet  mmil hi gye..😃😕
bt kya sch mai mil gye😕
precap...😕
cont soonnn
Edited by parikashyap - 12 years ago
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
finally the truth is out...nice part...continue soon😊
Whypadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice part...continue soon😊 
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
That was an awesum part..
i was biting my nails thru out ds part..
I dint expected ds twist...
gud one yaar..
krndr thumbnail
Awesome update 
I doubted that Maan must have done this to reach the real criminal
And Bingo you proved me right
loved the update 

I had been really restless to know what happens next after reading the previous part
Thanx a lot for updating soon 

Very eager to know whether Maan will take her to Delhi or no 
So Continue soon
Little_Mermaid. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
i want geet with maan in delhi
TinkerBella thumbnail
awsome update

loved it