Banegi mere Dulhan mg new FF- Part-17at pg- 138 - Page 53

Posted: 12 years ago
lovely part
waiting for the  coming up

take care dear
varsha aise na satao.. jaldi se update dedo..plzzz
update mein mann lagao ge toh tabiyat theek hujaye gi ... yeh fans ne kaha hai..

Part:12

"geet kya huwa…"maan asked her after a long time…

Geet rubbed her eyes…"kuch nahi.." she came out from his hug…."I think now you understood why I am asking you to move from here…once you discharged from hospital I ask veerji to arrange the flight tickets for you. Pls return to delhi.."

Maan expression changed…it means still she is longing on her old decision only bcoz she is  worrying about my life..he closed his eyes with tiredness…

"maan saab..i inform about your accident to veerji…Ill back within few minutes"…maan nodded…geet went out side. Maan searched for his mobile…thank god its safe and its placed under his pillow. He call to romeio…

"romieo…what is happening…"

"nothing sir…your doubt is right…those arrows were applied by some green poison…once the poison  mingle in human  blood no one can recognize that death is caused by poison..its a very dangerous poison. Now tell me sir what I should do.."

"no ..nothing ..i am in hospital…wait for next instructions…"romieo agreed…

"but sir I knew about your accident…but tell me how its happened..i am much worried…but I can't come and meet you…"

"don't worry …now I am ok…"maan knew romieo is with him past few years…not only as a employee he is like family member.

Within two hours brij and jugunu mama in hospital. They spoken with maan about accident maan didn't discussed much about accident with them.

After three days maan recovered much better…geet sitting next to him…she is cutting fruits to him..maan saw once at her …in three days he saw different face of geet..she is so lovely and sweet…she is taken care like a child. Each and every time she followed him like a shadow…she is not letting to even a nurse to near him…once when he woke up at mid night he found geet sleeping placing her cheek on bed ….a simple move made her to wake and immediately she ask for his need…maan closed his eyes…how much she is caring to me…same time  he  addicting  her slowly. some where he felt without geet he can not move…his world will stopped…he him self surprised how come a human change so soon…

Today doctor assured that he can discharge from hospital…today geet become too silent…he knew the reason…today evening he is leaving hosaipur….he is returning to Delhi…her self forced him to go back to Delhi  but still she is sad…yes this is their last meeting .after this may be both are not meeting in their life time. thinking about the fact geet had tears in her eyes…she rubbed it…she is about move from there maan hold her wrist "kya howa geet…"

"kuch nahi…"she went out with sad…can I forget him in my life time…no how can I forget him…

After some time jugunu mama and brij came to maan room. Already geet packed all his stuff. There was a car ready for him…

Maan removed his hospital dress and wearied his casual dress. he sat on bed. Geet preparing drink to maan . Suddenly she remembered something. She peeped here and there…once again she make sure that no one are observing her…. she is taken small packet from her blouse. She open the packet .there is a white powder….she mixed in his drink…..she handover the glass to him. she don't know that maan observed her when she is mixing white powder in his drink. Actually maan eyes nowadays always following geet…his mind and eyes were getting cool looking at her…some unknown desire fulfilling looking at her…maan surprised when she mixed something in drink.

But he didn't shown his expression out side. Just he smiled at her. the same innocent smile in her face. he taken the drink…"geet it is hot ill drink after words…."

"ok…"she nodded…"but you have to drink it…"she went out .jugnu mama and brij went out to make ready his discharge papers. Maan called romieo within ten minutes romieo is in front of maan. maan handover the glass to him and  ask him to send laboratory.

After discharge maan went to Bangalore..geet return to hosaipur…now she is practically suffering that how painful to spend the her time without maan. its really become a task to kill the time. where ever she go..where ever she sit stand….each time she is remembering him. her mind is eagerly waiting to meet him …but she know she can't do anything now…it  is her wish to be away from him…only she prayed with her mathaji for him…without maan to spend two days its become a most horrible days in her life.

Surprisingly maan presented in havely at third day…when jugunu mama give the news she came to see him like flying in sky…but she stopped looking at him….he is not remained like her old maan something different in him…she stood there it self like dumbfounded hearing the conversation between  him and brij…

Maan speaking to brij…."brij…I am sorry to say but I should say it….as you and your village people suspected that about geet is true…she is not a human bee…she is such a lady who masked her self like innocence…she is a blood sucker of other human bees…its proved … she is ready do anything to full fill her wishes at any time…"

Brij really shocked..he didn't expected this from maan…same time out side there is a crowed in front of havely…they came out side…all the villagers gathered there…who called them..why they are here…brij turn to maan….

Maan came forward…" dear all…just listen to me that day when you all ready to send geet to forest I protested…but today I come to know that how much I am wrong.…yes you all are right…even I confirmed that geet is ghost…she is a blood sucker…cold blood murderer…today I am here bcoz I want to explore the truth. that day I blamed all of you but today even I realized about real geet…"

Brij can not take any more…what ever geet is his only sister…situations are bad agreed but she is not a cruel as maan explained about her….he try hold him…but maan was panicked…the pain which is happen by dev death…another pain geet cheated him..he is throwing all his frustration in front of everybody.

Geet started to sink…she never expected this from maan…finally her faith made her maan to  stood opposite to her…she stood like a rock…jugunu mama had tears on his eyes…no geet is like a child…how can he blame her…nahi..yetho galath hain…

"maan beta…mere bath suno..geet isa nahi hain…you have mistaken…"he try to convince him..but maan not in a mood to listen any body.

He went to surpanch ji…"that day even I mistaken you peoples..now you can do any thing…you can send her to forest or where ever you want…actually she deserve more then this…you people can do what ever you want..she is a demon…"maan tightened his jaw…

Brij dipped his head down he clenched his hands by one by one…"maan without proof you can not  finger on geet…."

"o really…brij you want proof ok….take it "he handover the lab report to  brij…"on discharging day geet prepared drink for me…I my self saw from my own eyes she is mixing white powder to drink. Still I didn't believe…I send to laboratory…this  report stating that it's a dangerous poison once if its mixed to human blood no one can recognize that the death caused by poison. Same poison used to kill dev…ill never forgive her in my life…..i am ready to hand over to police but I respect you people .now I am returning to Delhi…do what ever you want do with her….."

He turned back….geet standing there itself … tears were flowing  in her eyes….what is in her face…nothing only the disbelief in her face…she standing like a statue…she didn't even try to convince that she is an innocent..just like a dumb…she standing there gazing at maan.

Maan moved from there…..all the villagers went to temple to take final decision about geet…jugunu mama remain with geet.

"geet why you didn't tell that you are innocent…."

"what to tell mama….how to tell him that I mixed mathaji ka Prasad in his drink…I specially prayed for him in temple. I brought Prasad from temple….i scare to give directly him bcoz I know he won't believe in all these…but he mistaken me…."she sobbed…

Jugunu mama caressed her head…"geet beta ..at least you would  have explain him about you did..ok I speak to him…"

Geet stopped him…"no mama…my promise don't talk to him..do what ever he want to do…you know in Ramayana when bhagwan sri ram hurt unknowingly a frog…that frog just bared its pain without complaining anything. When bhagavan sri ram noticed that he hurt a frog. he questioned the frog why frog didn't complain….I think you know very well what frog answered to sri rama bcoz you said this story to me when I am too elder...ok ill tell you…bhagvan sri rama…when ever I find difficulties or I fell in danger…I call sri rama to relive all my pains…but this time I hurt from you…tell me sri  rama now whom should I call…sri rama now realized what he is in that frog life. same thing is happen to me…till today I thought maan is my life…maan is everything to  me…but today he doubted me..with whom I can say about my pain…."she cried bitterly hugging jugunumama.

Jugunu mama hold her in his arms….consoling her…even he couldn't control his tears…maan stood there it self…hearing their conversation. He came to there to take his mobile…but after hearing there discussion he didn't change his mind…he thrown a disgusting look on geet and went out.

Hi friends,

Happy holi….to everybody….i am fine …I hope all are enjoying their color full holi festival…same time pls comment and press like buttons to this part also…friends don't you think the like buttons are decreasing….pls…pls…need support from you all…

Thank you,

Varsha..

awesome update
exam time dear don't mind with less likes
ossum dear
but what is happening dear...
do the drink really consisits of the poision dear
i dont think so 
may be msk want geet to be with him so he said something dear
really waiitng for next part dear
and u havent give the precap dear
waiting for the next part dear
happy holi
cant believe it...why maaan did this..
who gave her poison in the name of prasad..

tht is so sad part poor geet
poor geet maan insulting her

awesome n beautiful update dear...

but whats happening...cant believe dat geet can do dis...something fishy is really happening...

why maan why...if anything happens to geet...never ever will forgive u...

truly loved it...

thank u so much fr such a lovely update...

continue soon plz...

waiting...