Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
well written part
Varsha , you have  really created the horror scene brilliantly 
waiting for the coming up

vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
this story is getting more interesting day by day...
can anyone give me the link of the film i want 2 c it 2
varsha-sharma thumbnail

PART- 8

Geet eyes went wide …she knew how poisonous this snake….what to do…what to do….maan holding his hand and he is about sink…geet tarred her sarri pallu furiously …she tied on his arm tightly……she broke the window glass  using her hand…she took broken glass peace in her hand and cut on maan skin where snake bite….she expended the wound and try to remove the blood from squeezing from top of his arm..no its not helping….still he is sinking …no way…she started to suck his blood using her mouth…this process is very dangerous…it may take her life also…but she didn't care….she is sucking blood continuously and spiting on flour…..at same time villagers rush to terrace first they didn't understand what is happening…maan laid on ground and geet sucking his blood from her mouth…they misunderstood….when they about to reach her…she is sinking and maan gaining some little conscious…villagers about to attack geet maan said in week tone…"she saved me don't do her anything…"he explained about snake bite gathering all his stamina.

Villagers stood little away from them. As soon as pandith  arrived to treat them. After giving some green ayurvedic medicine to both of them he found they are recovering but he suggested them not to sleep till 24hours.

Its really tuff to obey bcoz the very little poison which is remaining in their body is making them to dizzy…all villagers left them and return to their house. Even brij also went inside the havely leaving them alone. Maan saw at geet…poison showing his act on geet…she dozing off…any time she can sleep…no its too dangerous to her health…he moved her closer…he taken her hand with him…"geet…geet…suno…"she open her eyes…

"geet tell me about you…"he tried to bring out from her trance…geet smiled at him…some how she saved him. this time she escape from the blaming…that feel made her great…again her eyes went to close…

"geet .."maan again uttered…"speak to me…tell me something about you…"he forced her..she knew why he is trying to wake her. she try to stand but very soon she dropped in maan hands…maan saw the watch still  it is twelve...still twenty hour is remaining…how to spend…

Both sitting on bed don't know how to kill time…again and again maan started to question about her childhood and her parents. Now geet seems little bit interested..yes she told her self to maan. about her childhood, her friends, her close relatives everything explored…when she speaking about darji her eyes were wet..maan observed … she didn't blame anybody…she didn't speak any negatives about anybody including pammi and brij…in very little time maan found her innocence, her purity, her honest, her kindness…really he felt bad what is happening with her till today…but what about dev…even he is a gem…when ever he saw her face…dev rush to his mind…his death  remained in his mind like un heel wound…it never cure…

At evening again pandithji assured that ninety percent of poison is converted into blood…

At night again…geet started to shiver remembering past night…unknowingly she holding  maan hand…

Its nearly twelve….geet trying to not to sleep…but its not possible…maan also dozing off…but its really difficult to control..both are continuously yawning…. Suddenly shadow appeared near the window….its moving slowly…towards to main gate…maan wake from his trance..he try to follow it but geet hold his hand tightly…she is in fear…maan very much sure something is wrong but geet is not letting him to follow the shadow..there is Goosebumps on skin…maan removed her hand furiously and try to open the door. geet is become more stubborn compare to him. she  hold his entire body in his arms.

"pls maan saab don't go…pls only for today…already you are not well…if anything can happen to you oh no…pls…"her eyes filled with tears. Maan just lost in those eyes.

"no geet …I should go..we should find the truth…"

"no maan saab…morning it self I cleared you…it is a real ghost..it is following me…I know he dead three years back…….i am the reason to throw him out from the village. That's the reason he is taking revenge on me…pls don't go.." she is trembling…she is holding his arm tightly…..

"geet pls…leave me…"he removed her hand he made his way towards the door….geet followed him…."geet why you are following me…"

"maan saab…if you really want to follow that shadow ….then I am also back of you. I can't sit here alone…"maan shocked and gazed her. before two days he is nothing to her but today she is caring as he is her sole. May be god gifted this great feel only for women.  She accept everything as it is her own…women forgive men for everything…. now he confirmed at any cost she is not ready to leave him.

He decide to remain  there it self. Few minutes passed…again geet dozing very badly . any time she can sleep. maan started to  tell about his family, business. When he is describing about his family  he stopped when he speaking about  dev…he saw geet face..tears are in her eyes. they are about depart from her eyes. geet hold his hand   consoling him. he corrected his throat..still she can find it how maan  feel about dev.

The night really too long….it is too odd to kill the time..finally when birds creped…geet and maan both slept on couch. Both are in deep sleep . jugunu mama entered their room. He saw both of them sleeping while sitting on couch. He smiled at him and went out.

Another two days passed without any special incident. Maan still trying to track it but he didn't get any other information. …But he gained geet trust. Now geet is following him  every where like shadow. She is taking care in each step. Before going bath she check once wash room…before serving him she taste each food item and serve him. maan really went tired looking geet concern . She is  trying to know his like and dislikes.

Maan entered geet room. He didn't find her…where is she ..he went out and searched cow shed with ganga gouri…no she is not there…where is she…seconds are passing..his heart beat raising …did the ghosh..he didn't dare to think forward…

Geet  sitting in her washroom on small stool ..she tied her petticoat till her breast…she finished her bath but her eyes stared on her mangalsuthra. Its tied by yellow thread..she remembered her mother . today is fifth day her mangalsuthra thread is already shaded. Its about to cut….. Her eyes filled with tears…remembering her mom..if she is there she could have change her thread. She is taken her mangalsuthra in hand. She is taken some quantity of turmeric in hand. Slowly she applied the turmeric to thread. Suddenly door opened with big bang. Maan entered in…. geet  screamed loudly….she covered her blossoms using her both the hands..and turned back. Her long hair removed at one jerk and covered her bare back…just two seconds..maan closed his eyes with guilty…he went back closing the door..he was in shook..actually he searched whole havely for her..he didn't find her…three times he checked in geet room…in washroom there is no any sound..that's the reason he enter the wash room fearing about her..but..again he dipped his head in shame…but what he saw in washroom its not departing from his mind…

After few minutes geet peeped out looking for maan but he is not in room. She taken deep breath. She came out drying her long hairs. she stood in terrace…maan standing down. His gaze moved to geet…she is wearing lime yellow sarri and she is rubbing her long curly hairs. without any make up her face is glowing in natural color. her lips were pink like she applied lipstick …everything is natural…..that's the reason dev fallen to   her….her eyes are so big with honey dew color and its shine like diamonds where he never seen before in his life. her yellow sarri given different glow on her face and  its raising her healthy skin complexion in morning sunshine.

Maan hit on his head…here I came to found the real killer of my dev..not for anything else…this is only physical attraction …what ever when I have started to feel for a woman..once sameera departed from my life I decided not give entry for anyone in my life. how come I started to think so stupidly.

Precap: first kiss…..

Hi buddies,

Thanks to accepting this new FF..but I need some more ya ..pls don't forget to press like button after reading…

Varsha.

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update dear...
geet saved maan's life...gee is following maan everywhere as soulmate...its sooo sweet...maan also feeling something towards geet...he is thinking it as mere attraction...but may b more...something fishy is dere wht is happening in geet's life...something is dere...waiting fr d mystery to solve...its tooo thrilling...
precap is lovely...
loved it...
thank u very much fr d lovely update...
continue soon plz...
waiting eagerly fr d nxt prt...
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsem update geet saved maan life and maan think its only physical attraction love geet copncern toward maan do update soon
Edited by tamanna1391 - 12 years ago
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved maneet's concern for each other...
nice part..
so he too hav a past...
i hope maan vl soon be able to find the truth..
jssood thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
White Roses

for you  as you give such a wonderful update
dear give some clu about that shadow
is it realy vicky