Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Loved the update...
poor geet... because of the superstition of the villagers she is suffering so much...
all the thing started after she turned 18 I have doubts property matter might be involve in this ...it is clear that somebody is playing this dirty game for money...
waiting for maaneet to meet...please update soon...

crazydream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow... A beautiful update
Fabulous
So finally we cane to know about geet story.
What will maan react and do after he knows abt geet.???

Continue soon. Will be waiting.
Luved it.
Keep writing.

tanvi04 thumbnail
awsome update but ab kya hoga jab maaneet milan hoga continue soon
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice one, Happy new year to you too.
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 2
nice part...
Maan is intrigued by this Geet...
OMG really thats shocking that whoever tried to marry her made a different fate...
poor Geet...
cont soon...
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsum update
wain 4 maan n geet 2 meet
plzz update soon fanx 4 da pm x
Simran_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
superb update
waiting 4 maaneet meeting
cont soon dear
thnx 4 da pm
ammu5 thumbnail
great one. waiting for maaneet to meet
varsha-sharma thumbnail

PART- 3

After two days again dev present in hosaipur with maan and dadima…..

Some how he convinced dadima and maan and brought them here…he told everything about geet to maan but for dadima he didn't tell about her past.

When suddenly khurana family  arrived handa havely brij went really upset…why these people were again back to   us…how many times I should denial ….he really not ready to take blames from villagers…but he welcomed them to home. already dev eyes were searching for geet..he really went too deep with her…as if he couldn't live without her one day…

Maan didn't dragged much…he kept the proposal in front of brij  and his family …he explained how deeply  dev is in  love with geet. darji eyes were filled with tears…darji thought geet will never marry  through out  her life but again another proposal …he is really happy…some how at end some happiness in geet life……he couldn't control his happiness he ran immediately  geet room to share his happiness.

"geet beta…geet beta…."he rushed inside…

geet  leaning  rib on her bed reading book…she never seen so much of happiness in his face nowadays….

At one jerk she sat on bed…."darji kya hua…"

"geet beta…finally your mathaji blessed you…your marriage is fixed…"geet stood like dumbfounded…she scared to hear that word again …marriage….how its possible….but she didn't explore her expression in front of darji. She knew how much he is happy….not one or two times when ever her marriage fixed he will be happy but after when its break he will shattered very badly. When grooms dead after her engagement peoples are blaming her…she is really tired taking those blames. Till today she is alone bcoz of her marriage issue….again she don't want to see any  another death in front of her eyes…she don't want to be cause for another death…..no this time I won't agree to marriage…I my self I should refuse the…but who will hear my decision….every one think in their own way. Darji wants my marriage…brij bhai and pammi wants to escape from the blames  of villagers…villagers wants to throw me out of this village….any how this time I don't want to marry any one…I am tired hearing those pocking words from villagers….pls mathaji muje rastha dikadijiye…..i am ready to die…but I don't want to marry…..

"geet beta kya soch rahi hu….."darji worried about her. geet gazed on her darji…..the one and only person who is  holding his sole for her…she don't want to hurt him.

"kuch nahi…darji…."she said in pale…..darji caressed her forehead once…even he to understand…her feelings….its not happened one or two times…more then ten to eleven grooms dead after declaring marriage with her……he knew she is innocent but the situations made villagers mad….even today if they find her alone in village they are ready to kill her……her divine beauty attract everybody towards her but….but what is happening is her faith.

She don't want to hurt him but still…."darji….ek bath pucho…"

"ha..geet…"still his hand is on her forehead. She leaned close to his chest…."darji…pls stop this marriage….again I am not ready to face those problem again…pls darji hold this marriage…."

"geet..don't loose your hopes…. i think your mathaji  is with you…you have started pooja and now you are getting those result…may be this time you will be succeed…geet better to hope for best…this time… I think he is well educated and his family also understand your feelings…don't worry geet…."

Geet still clenching his sherwani…. Still her mind is not accepting. "geet…suno…"

"ha…"she is still  laying in his chest….

"geet…himat math harna….sab kuch accha hoga…mathaji tumari sath hain…"she pleaded her self.

He went out side…wiping his tears….geet still in dilima…..she is not ready to trust her faith….she don't want to be cause for another death….she went out…just she peeping in…she is prohibited to enter havely…but today some how she want to go in….nobody are in launch….slowly she went inside….no one observe her…slowly she climbed steps….directly she went to guest room…she knew it , all the guest will stay in this guest room….directly she went inside……

She can view him by backside….he is busy with discussing something in phone. One hand is holding his phone in another hand he is trying to hold file …his face is not visible…but from back he is looking like a stone statue….he seems to strong from back side.  She can inhale his cologne smell from back….his back structure is proving that he is an fantastic personality. geet gulped her saliva….don't know how to start…

"suniye…."her voice is too low were she surprised her self….no its not reached him…again she tri to call him…."saab…."making her voice little bit louder.

He turned back…her throat went dried…he is too handsome compare to her imagination….his muscular body is too perfect compare to her calculation. his muscles  were perfectly  toned….once his dark blue eyes scanned her from top to bottom…his eyes were too deep and sharp…"ji…"he recognized her..she is geet…dev showed her picture in his mobile. She looking more prettier then picture…she is looking more innocent and sweet compare to picture…yes she is perfect to dev…..

"ji wo…" ….

Maan tied his arms o his chest..there is a slight smile appeared in his face looking her fear…he want to tease her…he just watching her to from top to  bottom ."tell me…."actually he told very softly but geet felt like lion is roaring next to her. her eyes popped once with fear….

"ji apka naam dev…haina…dekiye pls mujse shadhi math karna….pls don't marry me…if you try to marry me  you will be in problem…pls go from here…"maan shocked…he realized that she is thinking he is dev…and why she blubbering that not to marry her…..same time dev came from his washroom…wiping his face from towel.

"geet …tum yaha.."he surprised..looking her in inside the havely…

Now geet confused…her eyes popped once again like butterflies…maan understood her confusion…he burst his laugh.. "dev…   she want to speak to you…..speak to her…"he try to go out….even geet realized that  she misunderstood. She is embraced…

"wo sorry…kuch nahi…dev sab…pls don't marry me…I don't want to be cause for another death…already I am shattered looking all those deaths…pls go from here….marry any other girl…."she try to move  from there…maan blocked her way…maan understood her pain….

"geet…first ill introduce my self.  I am maan singh khurana dev's  elder brother…till today i didn't gone against to dev wish…even today he loved you…so we are here to marry him with you…don't think much nothing will happen…I am there in the back of dev… your tears …I can understand your feelings….but trust me…nothing will happen…"he turn to dev…."  Dev…you  speak to her and try to convince her…."

He is about move from there…dev hold his hand…"pls don't go bro..again she will scare…if she go and tell to dadima and daima never accept her….pls you help me to convince her…"maan eyebrows knotted…really he don't like to do this ….but his one and only dev request he can not denial this….

Geet still standing in the corner of room still she is fearing if anybody noticed her inside the havely….its finish…she try to run away again…but maan stood next to her blocking her way…"geet don't worry nothing will happen…already I spoken with all your family peoples. After two days you will be marrying dev…and you can fly to delhi only two days…be cheer up…"actually this is not original maan…till today no one denial for any thing to maan singh khurana…but today he is requesting one village girl just bcoz of his brother dev….he can achieve anything which he needs but that hope he lost when sameera left him…but today he stubborn. he can take anything without their approval. Same thing he applied in geet issue…when she didn't agreed he made her to agree forcefully…he need only his brother happiness.

Geet  shook her head for everything what maan told….his words filled lot of courage and trust in her.. .finally she agreed .dev smiled widely ……looking her acceptance……she ran away …..

Maan immediately call adi to Bangalore…and asked him to arrange tight security for dev.

She didn't expected so much of courage from them…..she went to her room and stood in front of mathaji…."shukriya ma….bahuth shukriya…"her eyes were teary after knowing her past dev agreed to marry her……maan given such a courage that he will be back of this marriage. After one year again my marriage fixed it seems mathaji blessed me…darji is right…before that I should fulfill my mannat what I have prayed with mathaji.

At night she surprised brij came to her room and he shifted her to havelly…after one year she enter her own bed room which is her own …all are childhood memories were attached in this room…she can feel her mom and papaji presence in hat room. Some how she thanked dev due to him she is back to havely.

She ran to her cow shed and shared her all feelings with her friends. "gouri you know my marriage fixed…ganga…very soon I am leaving hosaipur….ill miss you all"…she kissed them….she hugged them like they her own life's….those dumb animals better then human bees were they shared her pains without hurting back. Her eyes were teary bcoz after two days she is going to leave them….she hugged each animal and kissed them.

at same time maan just coming across their explaining  adi how to arrange the security for dev and geet. he just stood next to cow shed and he heard her painful conversation with animals.  Some where his heart squeezed looking her pain…how blind these  people without any reason how can they punish this girl….oh when will our India move for forward……….some I should bring out from this pain.

pre cap: dev and geet marriage………….

Hi everybody,

Really fed up looking my likes and comments for my new FF…in pavithra vivah the likes crossed 155 I thought to write another new FF….so I started banegi meri dulhan…but for this new FF very poor respond from your part…so pls buddies some how we lost original GHSP in star one…pls motivate us to keep them alive in our FF's. your likes and comments can make wonders in FF's …it can be motivate us…but only honest comments and likes….

Yours,

Varsha…

HAPPY VAIKUNTA EKADASHI...
angel_smily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
luvd it
thanks for the pm