Banegi mere Dulhan mg new FF- Part-17at pg- 138

varsha-sharma thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Authors note,

Hi buddies,

How are you all?without meeting our maneets...daily at 9.30pm. really upset..don't know when I wake up from this great disappointment. No mood to do anything..but only small hope that our FF writers can keep alive our maneets in our FF's.  I observed even my FF like buttons were raising so its motivating me to write some more...even I am starting another new FF...let me know your response...

Banegi mere Dulhan...

Prolog

Geet staying in small village which is near to Bangalore in Karnataka...she lost her parents when she is too younger...she living under her darji and brother brij. She is very innocent and devote of mathaji .she is a very beautiful girl but no one are ready to marry her...but why...many of them tried to marry her when she reached her eighteen years...unfortunately all were found dead after making engagement with  her... In whole village there is rumor spread that she caught by devil or she is a devil that's the reason each groom dieing  after arranging marriage with her...

Maan singh khurana and dev singh khurana were running khurana constructions in delhi.  They are the best and richest in india...Dev respect his brother like a god and maan love his younger brother like his own soul...

When dev come to geet village due to some project  he found geet near formers field. He just fall in her love and he surrendered her simple beauty?he send a proposal from his dadima...

What next?

Either the devil let dev to marry geet?

Is it really a devil doing all these?

What is the role of maan singh khurana?.

Imp note: here I have changed locations bcoz there are some blind customs still followed in south India...I really not aware that really these customs followed in north India...so I don't want to clash both ..so I decided to change the location...any how maneets were  belongs to whole India...

Let me know your response to this FF...as usual waiting for honest like buttons and honest comments.

Yours,

Varsha..

Varsha FF's...

PART - 1      banegi mere dulhan-thread -2
PART - 2
PART-  3
PART-  4   
PART- 6     
Edited by varsha-sharma - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
nice prologue yaar ..its true that still some blind customs prevails here ... nothing can change people from believing those except themselves . its a gr8 thing that you took this as a part of you concept . ll be waiting for ur updates .
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely part dear
waiting for next part
maaneetmaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
interesting..
continue soon..
waiting

angel_smily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
interesting 
continue soon
thanks for the pm
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
lovely prologue all to be groom of geet died bus ye dev aur chala jaye fir maneet happy
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congrats on yr new FF... interesting start...do continue 
ammu5 thumbnail
i am having a feeling that someone doesnot want geet to get married to anyone but him, so he must b spreading this rumor regarding geet. 
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sounds  interesting please continue and pm me 
kiran99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely part dear
waiting for next part