Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Rather be known for fashion than affairs - SONAM - Page 3

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: IwasaXXXstar

Nothing wrong with it in and of itself but when you compare it with TDP and NOKJ, there's something really wrong with the comparision. Its like comparing Anu Malik to AR Rahman. ðŸ˜†

But I don't think she was comparing. Just mentioning the women oriented films that's all. 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am sure Anushka named Deepika because of her seniority in this industry. I mean anyone with even an ounce of grey matter wouldn't put Deepika as a success  model worth emulating right now. And right now Anushka has Yash Chopra and SRK in her kitty. Deepika who?
LifeOLicious thumbnail
@you2 and @relda eehhh give up on sonam saying stuff like that. she will say i compete with the heroes.

but most people are in the news for their affairs...it's not just DP! I think it's common in BW no? 😛
LifeOLicious thumbnail
@IwasaXXXstar Let's agree to disagree :-)
This content was originally posted by: you2

Every time Sonam makes a satement...

The perfect come back is that Next Deepika will say that...Lame defense😆..really really LAME

Nahhh, not really. I'll tell you what's really lame - 

It's when a certain someone posts Youtube links to prove the "popularity" of Deepika's potty song in an attempt to compare it with Katrina's SKJ. ðŸ˜†
Edited by indn inn0cence - 12 years ago
gujunpyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Naah, u would rather be known than unknown🤪
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: IHeartDeepika

You are known more as a fashion icon than an actress...
People love me as an actor, that's why some of the biggest directors are offering me movies. I'd rather be known as a fashion icon than someone who is very easy, or someone who sleeps around or someone who has too many boyfriends.  Talking about Deepika here

Your dad said other actresses are jealous of you.
My dad can say that. I can't. That will be really immodest (Smiles). Honestly, I have known girls who say 'I wear simple clothes' and the next thing you know is that they are flaunting designer clothes. That's hypocrisy.  Talking about Anushka here

This is how Sonam stays in the news...shooting for magazine covers and talking crap about others😛 She's not a fashion icon...she just copies what she sees in a runway show. A fashion icon is someone who make up he's own style and not follow trends. They have their own unique style that people follow that's fashion icon
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Relda

I am sure Anushka named Deepika because of her seniority in this industry. I mean anyone with even an ounce of grey matter wouldn't put Deepika as a success  model worth emulating right now. And right now Anushka has Yash Chopra and SRK in her kitty. Deepika who?

Check out the website where they mention the top 3 actress from 2009 to 2010

...they always write her name in the list of kareena, kat and pc whenever they are talking about top actresses of bollywood...that's a big achievement that sonam is not no where to be seen on that list

I would rather believe the articles, websites and television on whose the top actresses of bollywood
Edited by Terenaina - 12 years ago
TuesdaysChild thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oooh, a dig at Deepika.

Never a dull moment with this girl. 😆
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Sonam speaks like a princess
Acts and delivers like a beggar.