Is it me or U also felt the same in this scene-pic

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Is it me or U also felt the same in this scene ...

check the expression ...
looks like some one wants a pappi ๐Ÿ˜the way maan curled his lips it so looked as though he was asking for a kiss ... while geet was wiping his chin & lips of the soup ...
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
aaja aaja give me a pappi ... ๐Ÿคฃ
must say awesome & killer expression by GC ... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
dill kartha hain bas dekhthae hi rahun ...
๐Ÿ˜maahii ...๐Ÿ˜maahii ...๐Ÿ˜maahii ...๐Ÿ˜maahii ...
Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mishti13 thumbnail
I thought so too but then i was like never mind..MP would never show us something like that but at the end they did show btw miss this show and maaneet moments but but but nevertheless we can watch it till it comes back with a bang m watching all maaneet scenes from the beginning and enjoying them a lot โค๏ธ
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti13

I thought so too but then i was like never mind..MP would never show us something like that but at the end they did show btw miss this show and maaneet moments but but but nevertheless we can watch it till it comes back with a bang m watching all maaneet scenes from the beginning and enjoying them a lot โค๏ธ

mishti ... i am also watching old scenes ... that is what we have 2 cherish & watch while we are waiting for season 2 ...
reg the kiss ... i could not enjoy it that much as the show was ending & i was sad coz of that ...but ... finally dikhaya tho sahin ... it would have been so nice if they showed us kiss in earlier episodes & 1 like in the episode ... it would have been so nice ... thy showed it coz ... i think we all were asking & thy may have thought ... chalo they are not happy with the show going off air so lets give them this happiness atleast that maaneet finally kissed ...
craziekudi thumbnail
lol hima... that was so sweet and naughty!!!
dewdropred thumbnail
Originally posted by: shylasail

Had enough with geet serial move on gurti needs a good script geet 2 not interested only different story is a bigg yes

geet 2 means a fresh story ... not continuation from where they left ...
dewdropred thumbnail
@deepz & dreaminvincible == yes dear ... it was cute moment ...
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

mishti ... i am also watching old scenes ... that is what we have 2 cherish & watch while we are waiting for season 2 ...
reg the kiss ... i could not enjoy it that much as the show was ending & i was sad coz of that ...but ... finally dikhaya tho sahin ... it would have been so nice if they showed us kiss in earlier episodes & 1 like in the episode ... it would have been so nice ... thy showed it coz ... i think we all were asking & thy may have thought ... chalo they are not happy with the show going off air so lets give them this happiness atleast that maaneet finally kissed ...
exactly what i thought when they showed the kiss...

look at those eyes of his... they are  begging for her lips... they say that the eyes are the window to the soul... if so we can see his soul very clearly here ๐Ÿ˜‰
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

geet 2 means a fresh story ... not continuation from where they left ...

i also dont want to see the continuation, but even a cont. would be better than nothing...
it would be nice to see Geet in a more work related environment... Maan can always buy her company & the fun will begin... when they start fighting each other over everything...

dewdropred thumbnail
Originally posted by: ixxu

look at those eyes of his... they are begging for her lips... they say that the eyes are the window to the soul... if so we can see his soul very clearly here ๐Ÿ˜‰

yes ixxu ... very well said ... i could def see his soul through his eyes ...
ixxu ... reg GHSP 2 ... yes ... anything would b fine ... i 2 love their office nok jhok scenes ...
chk my pm ...
unknown. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awww dat was sucha cute moment
making me miss gurti/maaneet alooot :(
jaldi aao geet season 2