Pavitra Rishta

open window when it was snowing

aasmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I couldn't help laughing when I saw manav close the window at the sound of thunder and it was snowing outside.
I live in Sunny South California and even here during winter we don't keep windows open ... Do people in Canada keep windows open when it is snowing outside ???

πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🀣..
Can you imagine the heating bill if we start doing this ...😲
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am in Sunny So Cal too and we never open windows be it summer or winter...

I was laughing when I saw Manav closing window and it was snowing outside...

First when it is snowing there is never thunder or lightening...That happens when it rains...And no one in canada, US or any cold country people keep windows open during winter time...

Canada don't have windows what they showed in manav's house...

It was somewhere in India...with the fake snow...
fireworks thumbnail
I keep my windows closed when it's snowing!
Tulsey thumbnail
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...to infinity...

The CV's have lost it all...they are now just testing our inteligence.

To have intelligence means having the ability to think. All forms of thinking (excluding, perhaps extremely insane forms of thinking) results in some kind of intelligent action.

The CV's have no faculty of thought and reason...what we see is their dull and lazy job...there is no attempt of any use of their brains.

I notice more new comers to this serial...but anyone who was watching this serial a year ago have actually become dormant...What is Ekta waiting for?  I pity Archana, Savita and Solochana...I am glad that Sushant quit and I really want Archana to quit soon.   Rest are all unimportant...to me.

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘πŸΌ ..u just wrote my words.. I live in california too ...but I never opened the windows..πŸ˜† ..
not even in summer ...I will go to the lawn if i will want to feel the breeze ..πŸ˜‰ ...

I like snow ..when i was in Minnesota earlier I used to enjoy the snow falling when it is very low ...frankly never opened the window again πŸ˜›
Edited by pesi11 - 12 years ago
jnawaz thumbnail

you're a So-Calian too? he he..me too...LA baby!! but so true...when its cold...everything is closed and heater is on! these past few weeks have been especially cold here!

JAZ

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
lol..to many from CA  ..πŸ˜†

BIG hi to all ...πŸ˜‰
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its crazy direction these ppl have!!! When it nows its freezing temps even with closed doors, we need to turnup the heater to keep it warm n these ppl r having open door sight seeingof snow n funniest part is thunders n lightnings too while snowing,too filmi 🀣
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: IFVJ

I couldn't help laughing when I saw manav close the window at the sound of thunder and it was snowing outside.

I live in Sunny South California and even here during winter we don't keep windows open ... Do people in Canada keep windows open when it is snowing outside ???

πŸ˜‰

I goggled it to know if IF has a topic on itπŸ˜† I saw this first time when my Mami told me to see, and boom, it was hilarious!
anyways, my luck kinda favored and see, enjoy the snow