Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Khamoshi ko, Khamoshi se, Baat karne do-Epi113-115 (Page 17)

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Guys I have to leave now.see u all tomorrow.
thanks a lo Ramya for the excellent essaysBig smile

bye guys.enjoy the almost bump into each other sceneCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21enchanted23Geeshuchweetumanzilmukul

enchanted23 IF-Dazzler
enchanted23
enchanted23

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR21

next morning...kesar is searching for some thing in his suicase n sees the letters he wrote to gulaal...n opens one letter n reads...gulaal...tu sochrahi hogi mein kyun tere saamne nahi aatha...kyun tujhse nahi miltha..kyun tere khatoh ka jawaab nahi detha...sach kahoon...toh mein tujhe dukh dena chaatha hoon...pareshaan dekhna chaahtha hoon tujhe...aur iski wajaai hai mere andhar ka gussa..aur bahut saare sawaal...jinka jawaab sirf tere paas hai...mein jaanna chaatha hoon gulaal ki aisa kya tha jisse tujhe chup rehne par majboor kiya...kyun tu ne yeh jhaanthe hue ke dushy hi vasant baa ki khaathil hai...usse bhachaaya...kyun tu ne usse sazaa nahi dhilwaayee...kyun tu ne humme se kisi koh nahi bhataaya...aur yeh raaz aaj thak chupaaye rakha...kyun gulaal...kyun...he has anger n  tears in his eyes...

Aww brilliantly enacted scene, he was so good in bring out that trauma,pain and anger of 10 long years while reading this letter..You could actually feel his frustration and sympathise with his plight here.. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21minizzGeeshuchweetumanzilmukul

Geeshu IF-Rockerz
Geeshu
Geeshu

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

next morning...kesar is searching for some thing in his suicase n sees the letters he wrote to gulaal...n opens one letter n reads...gulaal...tu sochrahi hogi mein kyun tere saamne nahi aatha...kyun tujhse nahi miltha..kyun tere khatoh ka jawaab nahi detha...sach kahoon...toh mein tujhe dukh dena chaatha hoon...pareshaan dekhna chaahtha hoon tujhe...aur iski wajaai hai mere andhar ka gussa..aur bahut saare sawaal...jinka jawaab sirf tere paas hai...mein jaanna chaatha hoon gulaal ki aisa kya tha jisse tujhe chup rehne par majboor kiya...kyun tu ne yeh jhaanthe hue ke dushy hi vasant baa ki khaathil hai...usse bhachaaya...kyun tu ne usse sazaa nahi dhilwaayee...kyun tu ne humme se kisi koh nahi bhataaya...aur yeh raaz aaj thak chupaaye rakha...kyun gulaal...kyun...he has anger n  tears in his eyes...

Hi Prachu smilie_girl_114.gif

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21enchanted23manzilmukul

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
just then talli comes n snatches the letter from his hands...he ask talli to give it back..but chatter box dont listen n she tries to read the letter though he says not to read...he scolds her taking away the letter from her hands saying i asked u not to read...dont u understand...i already told u not to touch my belongings...he calm downs n asks her to forgive him...he ask what she had brougth for him ...she says its laddu..he ask her to give him n he says that its not good laddu...ha ha kesar we know it will be very bad...aur waise bi tujhe toh gullu ka haath ka pasand hai na...talli starts running after kesar...n just then gulaal comes n kesar is all shocked n she gives a fake smile to talli n asks him to come as MB is calling n leaves...he is still looking at the location where gulaal was there till now though she left...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaenchanted23Geeshuchweetumanzilmukul

Geeshu IF-Rockerz
Geeshu
Geeshu

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minizz

Guys I have to leave now.see u all tomorrow.
thanks a lo Ramya for the excellent essaysBig smile

bye guys.enjoy the almost bump into each other sceneCry

Bye Mini...good night n sweet dreams Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21chweetumanzilmukul

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachurya

Smile

I loves neil's voiceover wid da letterEmbarrassed
Hi Prachu...neils voice over was the best pasrt of all the letters he wrote for gulaal...starting from this, then bangles scene, the scene before he asks her to keep his room clean...the scene after dudhy name given as sarpanch n ofcourse the scne after he saves gulaal from river...

prachuryachweetumanzilmukul

prachurya IF-Dazzler
prachurya
prachurya

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged

just then talli comes n snatches the letter from his hands...he ask talli to give it back..but chatter box dont listen n she tries to read the letter though he says not to read...he scolds her taking away the letter from her hands saying i asked u not to read...dont u understand...i already told u not to touch my belongings...he calm downs n asks her to forgive him...he ask what she had brougth for him ...she says its laddu..he ask her to give him n he says that its not good laddu...ha ha kesar we know it will be very bad...aur waise bi tujhe toh gullu ka haath ka pasand hai na...talli starts running after kesar...n just then gulaal comes n kesar is all shocked n she gives a fake smile to talli n asks him to come as MB is calling n leaves...he is still looking at the location where gulaal was there till now though she left...

Hi Geeshu, Ramya, AditiSmile, aayi chikni chameliWink
Bye MiniOuch

Kesar had wind knocked out of him- really till this point in da show- Neil was average with everyone bt wen it came to monologues and scenes wid Gulaal- he was out of this world! Starting of Wall of Talsagra- Kesu was responsible for it , remember how he said "Usne Vasanth Bha k naam ka ghera bana rakha hai apne charon taraf aur wahan se nikalna hi nahin chahti"- iss sab k liye zimedaar kaun hai, bhai???Angry

MR21chweetumanzilmukul

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
eh! my net gone talli just now!

anyways.. i'm off to bed! :P it's 3:00 here! hehehe... GNITE!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21enchanted23Geeshuchweetumanzilmukul

Go to top