Gulaal

India-Forums

   
Gulaal
Gulaal

Khamoshi ko, Khamoshi se, Baat karne do-Epi113-115 (Page 17)

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Joined: 28 September 2011
Posts: 4972

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Guys I have to leave now.see u all tomorrow.
thanks a lo Ramya for the excellent essaysBig smile

bye guys.enjoy the almost bump into each other sceneCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21enchanted23Geeshuchweetumanzilmukul

enchanted23 IF-Dazzler
enchanted23
enchanted23

Joined: 15 October 2011
Posts: 2599

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR21

next morning...kesar is searching for some thing in his suicase n sees the letters he wrote to gulaal...n opens one letter n reads...gulaal...tu sochrahi hogi mein kyun tere saamne nahi aatha...kyun tujhse nahi miltha..kyun tere khatoh ka jawaab nahi detha...sach kahoon...toh mein tujhe dukh dena chaatha hoon...pareshaan dekhna chaahtha hoon tujhe...aur iski wajaai hai mere andhar ka gussa..aur bahut saare sawaal...jinka jawaab sirf tere paas hai...mein jaanna chaatha hoon gulaal ki aisa kya tha jisse tujhe chup rehne par majboor kiya...kyun tu ne yeh jhaanthe hue ke dushy hi vasant baa ki khaathil hai...usse bhachaaya...kyun tu ne usse sazaa nahi dhilwaayee...kyun tu ne humme se kisi koh nahi bhataaya...aur yeh raaz aaj thak chupaaye rakha...kyun gulaal...kyun...he has anger n  tears in his eyes...


Aww brilliantly enacted scene, he was so good in bring out that trauma,pain and anger of 10 long years while reading this letter..You could actually feel his frustration and sympathise with his plight here.. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21minizzGeeshuchweetumanzilmukul

Geeshu IF-Rockerz
Geeshu
Geeshu

Joined: 04 May 2011
Posts: 8599

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR21

next morning...kesar is searching for some thing in his suicase n sees the letters he wrote to gulaal...n opens one letter n reads...gulaal...tu sochrahi hogi mein kyun tere saamne nahi aatha...kyun tujhse nahi miltha..kyun tere khatoh ka jawaab nahi detha...sach kahoon...toh mein tujhe dukh dena chaatha hoon...pareshaan dekhna chaahtha hoon tujhe...aur iski wajaai hai mere andhar ka gussa..aur bahut saare sawaal...jinka jawaab sirf tere paas hai...mein jaanna chaatha hoon gulaal ki aisa kya tha jisse tujhe chup rehne par majboor kiya...kyun tu ne yeh jhaanthe hue ke dushy hi vasant baa ki khaathil hai...usse bhachaaya...kyun tu ne usse sazaa nahi dhilwaayee...kyun tu ne humme se kisi koh nahi bhataaya...aur yeh raaz aaj thak chupaaye rakha...kyun gulaal...kyun...he has anger n  tears in his eyes...
 

Hi Prachu smilie_girl_114.gif

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21enchanted23manzilmukul

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Joined: 09 September 2011
Posts: 4976

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
just then talli comes n snatches the letter from his hands...he ask talli to give it back..but chatter box dont listen n she tries to read the letter though he says not to read...he scolds her taking away the letter from her hands saying i asked u not to read...dont u understand...i already told u not to touch my belongings...he calm downs n asks her to forgive him...he ask what she had brougth for him ...she says its laddu..he ask her to give him n he says that its not good laddu...ha ha kesar we know it will be very bad...aur waise bi tujhe toh gullu ka haath ka pasand hai na...talli starts running after kesar...n just then gulaal comes n kesar is all shocked n she gives a fake smile to talli n asks him to come as MB is calling n leaves...he is still looking at the location where gulaal was there till now though she left...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaenchanted23Geeshuchweetumanzilmukul

Geeshu IF-Rockerz
Geeshu
Geeshu

Joined: 04 May 2011
Posts: 8599

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minizz

Guys I have to leave now.see u all tomorrow.
thanks a lo Ramya for the excellent essaysBig smile

bye guys.enjoy the almost bump into each other sceneCry

Bye Mini...good night n sweet dreams Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21chweetumanzilmukul

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Joined: 09 September 2011
Posts: 4976

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachurya

Smile
Originally posted by MR21

next morning...kesar is searching for some thing in his suicase n sees the letters he wrote to gulaal...n opens one letter n reads...gulaal...tu sochrahi hogi mein kyun tere saamne nahi aatha...kyun tujhse nahi miltha..kyun tere khatoh ka jawaab nahi detha...sach kahoon...toh mein tujhe dukh dena chaatha hoon...pareshaan dekhna chaahtha hoon tujhe...aur iski wajaai hai mere andhar ka gussa..aur bahut saare sawaal...jinka jawaab sirf tere paas hai...mein jaanna chaatha hoon gulaal ki aisa kya tha jisse tujhe chup rehne par majboor kiya...kyun tu ne yeh jhaanthe hue ke dushy hi vasant baa ki khaathil hai...usse bhachaaya...kyun tu ne usse sazaa nahi dhilwaayee...kyun tu ne humme se kisi koh nahi bhataaya...aur yeh raaz aaj thak chupaaye rakha...kyun gulaal...kyun...he has anger n  tears in his eyes...

I loves neil's voiceover wid da letterEmbarrassed
Hi Prachu...neils voice over was the best pasrt of all the letters he wrote for gulaal...starting from this, then bangles scene, the scene before he asks her to keep his room clean...the scene after dudhy name given as sarpanch n ofcourse the scne after he saves gulaal from river...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryachweetumanzilmukul

prachurya IF-Dazzler
prachurya
prachurya

Joined: 23 May 2011
Posts: 2742

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR21

just then talli comes n snatches the letter from his hands...he ask talli to give it back..but chatter box dont listen n she tries to read the letter though he says not to read...he scolds her taking away the letter from her hands saying i asked u not to read...dont u understand...i already told u not to touch my belongings...he calm downs n asks her to forgive him...he ask what she had brougth for him ...she says its laddu..he ask her to give him n he says that its not good laddu...ha ha kesar we know it will be very bad...aur waise bi tujhe toh gullu ka haath ka pasand hai na...talli starts running after kesar...n just then gulaal comes n kesar is all shocked n she gives a fake smile to talli n asks him to come as MB is calling n leaves...he is still looking at the location where gulaal was there till now though she left...

Hi Geeshu, Ramya, AditiSmile, aayi chikni chameliWink
Bye MiniOuch

Kesar had wind knocked out of him- really till this point in da show- Neil was average with everyone bt wen it came to monologues and scenes wid Gulaal- he was out of this world! Starting of Wall of Talsagra- Kesu was responsible for it , remember how he said "Usne Vasanth Bha k naam ka ghera bana rakha hai apne charon taraf aur wahan se nikalna hi nahin chahti"- iss sab k liye zimedaar kaun hai, bhai???Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21chweetumanzilmukul

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Joined: 10 April 2011
Posts: 3157

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
eh! my net gone talli just now!

anyways.. i'm off to bed! :P it's 3:00 here! hehehe... GNITE!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21enchanted23Geeshuchweetumanzilmukul

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Kesar Gulaal Vidlet: ZNMD (Ek Baat Hai...)

2 3 4

Author: without-fathom   Replies: 30   Views: 2409

without-fathom 30 2409 22 August 2011 at 5:18am by VJ-LNMDJ
Requested VM - Phir mohabbat karne chala

2 3

Author: kiran_trudecent   Replies: 21   Views: 1504

kiran_trudecent 21 1504 22 June 2011 at 2:09pm by Geeshu
Dushyant Ji Se Aise Baat Karne ki Himmat Kaise Hui

2 3 4

Author: AnveshaAT   Replies: 31   Views: 3026

AnveshaAT 31 3026 03 June 2011 at 4:49am by kiran_trudecent

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index