Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Khamoshi ko, Khamoshi se, Baat karne do-Epi113-115 (Page 10)

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharneil92

Originally posted by chweetu

HI GEESHUUU!!! Monkey Emoticons

HI TWEETY!!!! Monkey Icon

ye bandariya ko kahan se utake layi..LOLTongue.n tere exams over  yup lets do TURBA!!!!

bandariya?! teri fraaand hai! mujhe laga tujhe already pata hai? Monkey Winks

haan..patha hai..EmbarrassedLOLn ye mera fraaanddd hai..Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92MR21minizzenchanted23kiran_trudecentBioinfo_Chaitumanzilmukul

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
mb says he dicided to not to come out...she says okay...dont come out for u...but come for us...we need u...u r our strength n we all need u at every step...mb keeps his hand on gulaal head n asks abt kesar...she says he is not yet come to home...he says when he will be at home...from the day he came he is always outside the house...when she tries to defend kesar, he stops her saying dont try to support him,..from childhood u did this...now he is grown n that too he dont listen anyone...she says aisi baath nahi hai MB...woh meri baath suntha hai...he says kithna suntha hai...patha hai mujhe...though i dont go out of this room but i know what is happening in this house...he says kesar apna raastha bhule aur bhatak jaaye usse pehle mujhe bhaahar nikhalna hi padega...ghar waalon ke liye aur khaas kar tere liye...mb keeps his hands on her head...ohh i love the bond between them so much...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaminizzkiran_trudecentBioinfo_Chaitumanzilmukulchweetu

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR21

Originally posted by Geeshani

Hila chotu update...Shocked...This is not fair Unhappy

Not fairShocked...meine talli ke bhaare mein likhi yahi bahut badi baath hai...saw that crying scene for the first time todayAngry...ab tere liye bechaare bhaaki sab pe mein ithna badaa zhulum nahi karsakthi...raat koh kaise need aayega inhein after reading abt talli...ab tere gifs khaafi nahi hai kya...

Ramya thank you.Tv par bhi maine woh scene mute pe dekha tha.I was so angry during that episode aaahhhAngrystill gets me mad thinking about it.I wouldn't have minded so much if in the later part of the show they gave Kesar Gulaal more prominence but yahaan pe bhi Talli no.1 priority nikli.just couldn't digest it. we had to jhelofy her even in the last weekCry

prachuryaMR21enchanted23kiran_trudecentGeeshuchweetumanzilmukul

kiran_trudecent IF-Rockerz
kiran_trudecent
kiran_trudecent

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
muahhh shalu  Big smile lets do turba    

by the way y we got to see only talli talli talli n talli in gulaal serial Angry

MR21minizzenchanted23sharneil92Bioinfo_Chaitumanzilmukulchweetu

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged

HI GEESHUUU!!! Monkey Emoticons

HI TWEETY!!!! Monkey Icon

ye bandariya ko kahan se utake layi..LOLTongue.n tere exams over  yup lets do TURBA!!!!

bandariya?! teri fraaand hai! mujhe laga tujhe already pata hai? Monkey Winks

haan..patha hai..EmbarrassedLOLn ye mera fraaanddd hai..Tongue

mein bhi teri fraaanddd hoon nah? SAAARRYYY! Monkey Icon

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzkiran_trudecentBioinfo_Chaitumanzilmukul

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Siree...ab time mila to think gullu n dushy as sridevi n AMrish puri...that is too funny...

Shalu...exams finished...party sharty hojaayee...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92prachuryaminizzenchanted23Bioinfo_Chaitukiran_trudecentchweetumanzilmukul

enchanted23 IF-Dazzler
enchanted23
enchanted23

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged

mb says he dicided to not to come out...she says okay...dont come out for u...but come for us...we need u...u r our strength n we all need u at every step...mb keeps his hand on gulaal head n asks abt kesar...she says he is not yet come to home...he says when he will be at home...from the day he came he is always outside the house...when she tries to defend kesar, he stops her saying dont try to support him,..from childhood u did this...now he is grown n that too he dont listen anyone...she says aisi baath nahi hai MB...woh meri baath suntha hai...he says kithna suntha hai...patha hai mujhe...though i dont go out of this room but i know what is happening in this house...he says kesar apna raastha bhule aur bhatak jaaye usse pehle mujhe bhaahar nikhalna hi padega...ghar waalon ke liye aur khaas kar tere liye...mb keeps his hands on her head...ohh i love the bond between them so much...

@bold ...here she goes covering again for him... something never change...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minizzkiran_trudecentBioinfo_Chaitumanzilmukul

Geeshu IF-Rockerz
Geeshu
Geeshu

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged

prachuryaMR21minizzkiran_trudecentBioinfo_Chaitumanzilmukulchweetu

Go to top