Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
gulaal, DB n PB are working outside the house n pb says kesar is very hapy after eating her food last night but he didnot have breakfast today...gulaal says talli went with food to feed kesar n more over kesar will not say no to talli...jk comes n says talli ka khahaa woh thaal nahi saktha...aur teri kahaa woh maantha nahi...bachpan mein tera haath se khaana khaatha tha...ab talli ke haath se...gulaal says then what jk...they r friends...n its good that even my work reduces...jk says i dont have any problem n am happy that all the works one by one is going out of her hands n then she will not have any work to do in this house...DB asks jk to stop n says that gulaal is daughter of this house..she took care of this house till now...she will take care of this house in future aswell...

sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: minizz

awww.thank you so much๐Ÿค—

LOVE YAAA!!! 
Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Epi 114:

gulaal sees kesar school uniform in cupboard...n having FBs of kesar saying he will not go to school until her mehndi is there in her hand n when she says she will go n he stops her saying he will do anything but she will not go any where leaving him...she is seeing the dress n crying thinking abt him...n then FB of him talking rudely with her when she asks him to take rest...

yogesh n reva scene...skipping it...

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Geeshani

At that time I didn't know about KesGul bond...I remember I watched this episode๐Ÿค“
I thought that Kesar loves Talli 

ab aise scenes dikhaayenge tho we will get confused na.really that small eyelock kept me from quitting at that point๐Ÿ˜Š
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
kesar friends r playing khabadi...kesar is thinking abt his n talli convo in her house n then FBs of duggu...he has tears in his eyes...kesar starts walking from there n his friends stop him...his friends ask him to play...he says he didnot come here to play...n leaves from there...

kiran_trudecent thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey guys me vl have to take a leave from here now, light jane waali hai ๐Ÿ˜ญ i miss srushu n anju ๐Ÿ˜ญ me ayi aaj idhar n woh dono hain hi nahi yahan ๐Ÿ˜ญ

ok guys take care ๐Ÿค— love u all ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
minizz thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_trudecent

hey guys me vl have to take a leave from here now, light jane waali hai ๐Ÿ˜ญ i miss srushu n anju ๐Ÿ˜ญ me ayi aaj idhar n woh dono hain hi nahi yahan ๐Ÿ˜ญ

ok guys take care ๐Ÿค— love u all ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Kiran,powercut.hate it๐Ÿ˜กsee you tomorrow.ya miss them.Anju was supposed to be here na after all Dushyantji ka Happy B'day tha na aaj๐Ÿ˜ณ
minizz thumbnail
Aditi,I was just about to ask where you were aur dekho i saw you๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

kesar friends r playing khabadi...kesar is thinking abt his n talli convo in her house n then FBs of duggu...
he has tears in his eyes...

kesar starts walking from there n his friends stop him...

his friends ask him to play...he says he didnot come here to play...n leaves from there...

enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

gulaal, DB n PB are working outside the house n pb says kesar is very hapy after eating her food last night but he didnot have breakfast today...gulaal says talli went with food to feed kesar n more over kesar will not say no to talli...jk comes n says talli ka khahaa woh thaal nahi saktha...aur teri kahaa woh maantha nahi...bachpan mein tera haath se khaana khaatha tha...ab talli ke haath se...gulaal says then what jk...they r friends...n its good that even my work reduces...jk says i dont have any problem n am happy that all the works one by one is going out of her hands n then she will not have any work to do in this house...DB asks jk to stop n says that gulaal is daughter of this house..she took care of this house till now...she will take care of this house in future aswell...

Aww JK, JK๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘I really loved her for these...Satayvachan...๐Ÿ˜†