Gulaal

Khamoshi ko, Khamoshi se, Baat karne do-Epi113-115 - Page 14

enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MR21

just then talli comes n snatches the letter from his hands...he ask talli to give it back..but chatter box dont listen n she tries to read the letter though he says not to read...he scolds her taking away the letter from her hands saying i asked u not to read...dont u understand...i already told u not to touch my belongings...he calm downs n asks her to forgive him...he ask what she had brougth for him ...she says its laddu..he ask her to give him n he says that its not good laddu...ha ha kesar we know it will be very bad...aur waise bi tujhe toh gullu ka haath ka pasand hai na...talli starts running after kesar...n just then gulaal comes n kesar is all shocked n she gives a fake smile to talli n asks him to come as MB is calling n leaves...he is still looking at the location where gulaal was there till now though she left...

one sec ka eye lock kafi tha Kesu ko zapp karne ke liye...but somehow I felt tinge of jealousy in Gulaal's eyes too...she was jealous of Talli having fun with her Kesu or Kesu having fun with her Talli...๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
MB asks kesar whether he thougth anything abt his future...what he will do..when he will do...kesar says no..i didnot think anything abt it...mB says time will not stop for any one...if in future we think taht we didnot do anything in this life...that day it will be very late...so u just think abt your life...u have to question the questions taht i a asking u...kesar says i have to ask n also have to find answers for many questions...MB asks him to find...its will be good if u find them as early as possible...MB says all the izzat n maan maryaada of thsi family will depend on him...n thats the reason he have to think many times to do some thing...we have many hopes on u...this family responsiblities r waiting for u...we all want u to become capable of taking all responsibilities of thsi house...just then gulaal enters n says i will come after some time as u r talking some important thing...MB asks whats the matter...she says she came to inform them to come down as everyone is waiting for kesar n MB down..MB says they r coming down...gulaal leaves...MB says to kesar that he expects that kesar will think abt whta ever he said now...n understand...n fulfil our dreams...

prachurya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: enchanted23

one sec ka eye lock kafi tha Kesu ko zapp karne ke liye...but somehow I felt tinge of jealousy in Gulaal's eyes too...she was jealous of Talli having fun with her Kesu or Kesu having fun with her Talli...๐Ÿ˜‰ 

@red: Yeh point hai Judge sahab๐Ÿ˜Š, it was like he was explicitly dishing out the cold treatment to her
MR21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: enchanted23

I think the possibility is more of second option๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

just then talli comes n snatches the letter from his hands...he ask talli to give it back..but chatter box dont listen n she tries to read the letter though he says not to read...

he scolds her taking away the letter from her hands saying i asked u not to read...dont u understand...i already told u not to touch my belongings...

he calm downs n asks her to forgive him...he ask what she had brougth for him ...

she says its laddu..he ask her to give him n he says that its not good laddu...ha ha kesar we know it will be very bad...aur waise bi tujhe toh gullu ka haath ka pasand hai na...talli starts running after kesar...

n just then gulaal comes n kesar is all shocked n she gives a fake smile to talli n asks him to come as MB is calling n leaves...he is still looking at the location where gulaal was there till now though she left...

MR21 thumbnail
Bye Mini n Shalu...
Good Night n Sweet Dreams...

prachurya thumbnail

MB asks kesar whether he thougth anything abt his future...what he will do..when he will do...kesar says no..i didnot think anything abt it...mB says time will not stop for any one...if in future we think taht we didnot do anything in this life...that day it will be very late...so u just think abt your life...u have to question the questions taht i a asking u...kesar says i have to ask n also have to find answers for many questions...MB asks him to find...its will be good if u find them as early as possible...MB says all the izzat n maan maryaada of thsi family will depend on him...n thats the reason he have to think many times to do some thing...we have many hopes on u...this family responsiblities r waiting for u...we all want u to become capable of taking all responsibilities of thsi house...just then gulaal enters n says i will come after some time as u r talking some important thing...MB asks whats the matter...she says she came to inform them to come down as everyone is waiting for kesar n MB down..MB says they r coming down...gulaal leaves...MB says to kesar that he expects that kesar will think abt whta ever he said now...n understand...n fulfil our dreams...

MB is always giving right advices at right time but kya karein koi sunta hi nahi
I dnt blame him for feeling bad, for not being consulted on huge matters- and upar se GK is a tamasha oriented couple๐Ÿ˜†
enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prachurya

@red: Yeh point hai Judge sahab๐Ÿ˜Š, it was like he was explicitly dishing out the cold treatment to her

arrey nahi Prachu, Dushy is also in line na for cold treatment but yeh to dikh raha tha ke Talli ke sath kuch problem nahi hai to gullu ko to khush hona chahiye tha na๐Ÿ˜‰
MR21 thumbnail
dushy birthday celebrations...jk very happy...dushy taking everyones blessings...kesar standing faraway from evrey one n is very angry...jk looks at gulaal who is smiling...n then sees kesar n says arey gulaal...kesar ne kya laaya dushy ke liye...kesar all shocked after listening this...even gulaal is a bit shocked...jk asks why is he standing there very far...she asks gulaal to go n bring him near...gulaal says yes n goes...kesar all shocked seeing gulaal coming to him...she asks him to come n they both come to dushy n kesar says to dushy what can he give him...dushy says what u will give...u r my younger bro..younger bro will not give presents to elder one...he will take presents from elder one...did u forget in childhood u used to take all my gifts from me...gulaal says but now kesar is grownup...so he have to give gift...n asks what do u say talli...talli says yes yes...ofcourse...jk gives a superb expression here...kesar says okay...udhaar raha...dushy says he is happy taht all the family members are here...dushy says he is happy taht they remember his birthday...MB says its gulaal that who told us that its ur birthday today..kesar expressions change n he is even  more angry now...MB says that gulaal asked everyone to come n also bring gifts to him...kesar having duggu FB n is very very angry...

Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sharneil92

eh! my net gone talli just now!

anyways.. i'm off to bed! :P it's 3:00 here! hehehe... GNITE!!!

Good night Shalu...sweet ArNeil dreams ๐Ÿ˜ณ