Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prachurya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😊

Originally posted by: MR21

next morning...kesar is searching for some thing in his suicase n sees the letters he wrote to gulaal...n opens one letter n reads...gulaal...tu sochrahi hogi mein kyun tere saamne nahi aatha...kyun tujhse nahi miltha..kyun tere khatoh ka jawaab nahi detha...sach kahoon...toh mein tujhe dukh dena chaatha hoon...pareshaan dekhna chaahtha hoon tujhe...aur iski wajaai hai mere andhar ka gussa..aur bahut saare sawaal...jinka jawaab sirf tere paas hai...mein jaanna chaatha hoon gulaal ki aisa kya tha jisse tujhe chup rehne par majboor kiya...kyun tu ne yeh jhaanthe hue ke dushy hi vasant baa ki khaathil hai...usse bhachaaya...kyun tu ne usse sazaa nahi dhilwaayee...kyun tu ne humme se kisi koh nahi bhataaya...aur yeh raaz aaj thak chupaaye rakha...kyun gulaal...kyun...he has anger n  tears in his eyes...

I loves neil's voiceover wid da letter😳
Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

kesar enters the house...he sees MB n gulaal n feels happy for seeing MB outside his room...
mB says he has to come out...i have to come out so that some things dont go out of the hand...kesar says he did good thing as he was very worried abt mB...MB says even he is very worried abt kesar n asks him what he is doing till now as its very late night...

gulaal interferes n says mB he went to meet his friends as he came after these many yrs..MB dont like this...she continues saying to kesar to fresh up n she will serve the food for him...as kesar is going MB says to kesar that he will not go any where tomorrow morning without meeting MB...kesar agrees n leaves n gulaal also leaves...

talli n sudha scene...skipping it...

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guys I have to leave now.see u all tomorrow.
thanks a lo Ramya for the excellent essays😃

bye guys.enjoy the almost bump into each other scene😭
enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

next morning...kesar is searching for some thing in his suicase n sees the letters he wrote to gulaal...n opens one letter n reads...gulaal...tu sochrahi hogi mein kyun tere saamne nahi aatha...kyun tujhse nahi miltha..kyun tere khatoh ka jawaab nahi detha...sach kahoon...toh mein tujhe dukh dena chaatha hoon...pareshaan dekhna chaahtha hoon tujhe...aur iski wajaai hai mere andhar ka gussa..aur bahut saare sawaal...jinka jawaab sirf tere paas hai...mein jaanna chaatha hoon gulaal ki aisa kya tha jisse tujhe chup rehne par majboor kiya...kyun tu ne yeh jhaanthe hue ke dushy hi vasant baa ki khaathil hai...usse bhachaaya...kyun tu ne usse sazaa nahi dhilwaayee...kyun tu ne humme se kisi koh nahi bhataaya...aur yeh raaz aaj thak chupaaye rakha...kyun gulaal...kyun...he has anger n  tears in his eyes...

Aww brilliantly enacted scene, he was so good in bring out that trauma,pain and anger of 10 long years while reading this letter..You could actually feel his frustration and sympathise with his plight here.. 
Geeshu thumbnail

Hi Prachu 
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
just then talli comes n snatches the letter from his hands...he ask talli to give it back..but chatter box dont listen n she tries to read the letter though he says not to read...he scolds her taking away the letter from her hands saying i asked u not to read...dont u understand...i already told u not to touch my belongings...he calm downs n asks her to forgive him...he ask what she had brougth for him ...she says its laddu..he ask her to give him n he says that its not good laddu...ha ha kesar we know it will be very bad...aur waise bi tujhe toh gullu ka haath ka pasand hai na...talli starts running after kesar...n just then gulaal comes n kesar is all shocked n she gives a fake smile to talli n asks him to come as MB is calling n leaves...he is still looking at the location where gulaal was there till now though she left...

Geeshu thumbnail

Originally posted by: minizz

Guys I have to leave now.see u all tomorrow.

thanks a lo Ramya for the excellent essays😃

bye guys.enjoy the almost bump into each other scene😭

Bye Mini...good night n sweet dreams ðŸ˜³
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachurya

😊

I loves neil's voiceover wid da letter😳

Hi Prachu...neils voice over was the best pasrt of all the letters he wrote for gulaal...starting from this, then bangles scene, the scene before he asks her to keep his room clean...the scene after dudhy name given as sarpanch n ofcourse the scne after he saves gulaal from river...

prachurya thumbnail

just then talli comes n snatches the letter from his hands...he ask talli to give it back..but chatter box dont listen n she tries to read the letter though he says not to read...he scolds her taking away the letter from her hands saying i asked u not to read...dont u understand...i already told u not to touch my belongings...he calm downs n asks her to forgive him...he ask what she had brougth for him ...she says its laddu..he ask her to give him n he says that its not good laddu...ha ha kesar we know it will be very bad...aur waise bi tujhe toh gullu ka haath ka pasand hai na...talli starts running after kesar...n just then gulaal comes n kesar is all shocked n she gives a fake smile to talli n asks him to come as MB is calling n leaves...he is still looking at the location where gulaal was there till now though she left...

Hi Geeshu, Ramya, Aditi😊, aayi chikni chameli😉
Bye Mini

Kesar had wind knocked out of him- really till this point in da show- Neil was average with everyone bt wen it came to monologues and scenes wid Gulaal- he was out of this world! Starting of Wall of Talsagra- Kesu was responsible for it , remember how he said "Usne Vasanth Bha k naam ka ghera bana rakha hai apne charon taraf aur wahan se nikalna hi nahin chahti"- iss sab k liye zimedaar kaun hai, bhai???😡
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
eh! my net gone talli just now!

anyways.. i'm off to bed! :P it's 3:00 here! hehehe... GNITE!!!