Khamoshi ko, Khamoshi se, Baat karne do-Epi113-115 - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
muahhh shalu  πŸ˜ƒ lets do turba    

by the way y we got to see only talli talli talli n talli in gulaal serial πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by chweetu

haan..patha hai..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†n ye mera fraaanddd hai..πŸ˜›

mein bhi teri fraaanddd hoon nah? SAAARRYYY! 
Siree...ab time mila to think gullu n dushy as sridevi n AMrish puri...that is too funny...

Shalu...exams finished...party sharty hojaayee...

Originally posted by MR21

mb says he dicided to not to come out...she says okay...dont come out for u...but come for us...we need u...u r our strength n we all need u at every step...mb keeps his hand on gulaal head n asks abt kesar...she says he is not yet come to home...he says when he will be at home...from the day he came he is always outside the house...when she tries to defend kesar, he stops her saying dont try to support him,..from childhood u did this...now he is grown n that too he dont listen anyone...she says aisi baath nahi hai MB...woh meri baath suntha hai...he says kithna suntha hai...patha hai mujhe...though i dont go out of this room but i know what is happening in this house...he says kesar apna raastha bhule aur bhatak jaaye usse pehle mujhe bhaahar nikhalna hi padega...ghar waalon ke liye aur khaas kar tere liye...mb keeps his hands on her head...ohh i love the bond between them so much...

@bold ...here she goes covering again for him... something never change...
Originally posted by MR21

mb says he dicided to not to come out...she says okay...dont come out for u...but come for us...we need u...u r our strength n we all need u at every step...mb keeps his hand on gulaal head n asks abt kesar...she says he is not yet come to home...he says when he will be at home...from the day he came he is always outside the house...when she tries to defend kesar, he stops her saying dont try to support him,..from childhood u did this...now he is grown n that too he dont listen anyone...she says aisi baath nahi hai MB...woh meri baath suntha hai...he says kithna suntha hai...patha hai mujhe...though i dont go out of this room but i know what is happening in this house...he says kesar apna raastha bhule aur bhatak jaaye usse pehle mujhe bhaahar nikhalna hi padega...ghar waalon ke liye aur khaas kar tere liye...mb keeps his hands on her head...ohh i love the bond between them so much...

Originally posted by sharneil92

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! πŸ€£

actually, even i forgot. LOL. 

oye tu mujhe kya khud ko bhi bhul gayi shalu bhalu monkey kabse ban gayi 
nahiii chaitu dont go, meri chaituuu wapas aa  

siree  dushy ko kesu danse ga πŸ€£ phir gullu naag mani dhoondne jayegi πŸ€£
Originally posted by kiran_trudecent

muahhh shalu  πŸ˜ƒ lets do turba    

by the way y we got to see only talli talli talli n talli in gulaal serial πŸ˜‘

YESS!!! turbaaa!!! 

I HATE TALLIII...

YESS!!! turbaaa!!! 

I HATE TALLIII...

they are so cute. love themπŸ˜ƒ

mein bhi teri fraaanddd hoon nah? SAAARRYYY! 

Yup..I was referring to my  fraanaad only..😳no SARRYYY...only TURBA
Ramya..naah...sridevi ka place kesu ko de..πŸ˜†

😳