Gulaal

Khamoshi ko, Khamoshi se, Baat karne do-Epi113-115 - Page 5

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
gulaal says meine aap koh maaf kiya kyun ki vasant ka sapna tha...ke kissi bhi keemat pe yeh ghar nahi bhikhar na chaahiye...aur agar mein aapkoh vasant ke sapne ke liye maaf karsakthi hoon...toh mujhe poora yakeen hai ki kesar bhi karega...lekin hum iss bhaare mein ab kyun baath karrahe hai...yeh baath toh ab bahut peeche choot gayee hai...he says peeche chooti hai..miti nahi hai...she says pachaathap se badaa sazaa nahi ho saktha hai...apke pachaathaap ne aapke ghunaah koh maaf kardiya...aap kesar ke bade bhai hai..mujhe poora yakeen hai ke woh kissi koh bhi kabhi bhi aapkoh thakleef dene nahi dhega...he smiles n says u may be correct...just i was thinking too much abt this with fear...she asks why he is thinking abt this today...what happened...he says nothing n leaves...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: MR21

Epi 113

Dushy says to gulaal agar kesar koh vasant ke bhaare mein patah chal gaya toh...gullu is shocked n asks kesar koh patha chaljaayega toh...he says tumhara dil bahut badaa hai gulaal..mere ithne bade paap ke liye...mujhe sazaa dhene ke bhajaai maaf kardiya tumne...mein toh raastha bhatak chukhaa tha..tumne mujhe sahi raastha dikhaaya bhalki...uske upar chalna bhi sikhaaya...magar kisi ka dil ithna badaa nahi hotah hai...mujhe nahi lagtha kesar mein ithni sahan sakthi hai...aar kesar koh patha bhi chal gayaa na ke uske vasant ba ki maut ka zimmedhaar mein hoon..woh mujhe kabhi maaf nahi karpaayega..hamesha uskha dhushman samjhe ga gulaal...aur yeh ek sach uski aur hum sab ki zindagi bharbhaad kardega...bharbhaad kardega gulaal...

Yup..me imagining..kesu doing d snake dance on "me teri dushman..dushman thu mera"..😍
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chweetu

Yup..me imagining..kesu doing d snake dance on "me teri dushman..dushman thu mera"..😍

oh Jerry I am imagining Neil as Sridevi complete with those contact lens and dancing in front of Dushyant as Amrish Puri🤣
enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: minizz

so true😭I love this scene a lot in the otherwise bekaar episode.shows how fearful Dushyant really was na.his dialogue in that last confession scene "us din se aaj tak main chain se nahi so paaya " or something like that.the weight of the guilt😭so tragic.a terrible crime committed in one weak moment haunted this guy for the rest of his life.

Well Mini, Gulaal too never did pardon him na, it was that promise that she gave to Vasant for which she his this terrible crime..His guilt as that moment of madness is justified but that was result of what he felt for Gulaal at that stage he wanted to get her at any cost and I would call it a murder that was committed in a moment but with a lot of convenience ...as there was accident and all that...
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: enchanted23

Maine bhi Aayi..Hi Srush,Geeshu,Mini,Ramya and Chaitu

and hello Shalu we haven't met before...I am Aditi

hiii aditi!!!!

I'm shalu... whose name sounds like a bloody cotton! 
kiran_trudecent thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 n dushy been bajaying 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

srushu n anju where hen? 

shalu agayi 😃
Edited by kiran_trudecent - 12 years ago
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
kesar n talli going on bike n talli stops at her old house..FBs of her with her father...kesar brings jhalebi for her 😡  n as she is not eating...he asks her to eat...she asks yeh apne kyun humse dhoor hojaathe hai...hum kyun unhe rokh nahi paathe...kesar having FBs of vasant n says iss sawaal ka jawaab toh mere pass bhi nahi hai talli...agar aisa mumkhin hotha toh...he just stops saying this with so much pain n tears in his eyes...he sees talli n says tujhe hasaane aaya tha aur khud hi...n they eat jhalebi n leave from there...

sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

hi shalu,hi my tom..😛,ramya😳,bionfo..n tamatar
My chandu kahan hai..😕

HI GEESHUUU!!! 

HI TWEETY!!!! 
Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: minizz

oh Jerry I am imagining Neil as Sridevi complete with those contact lens and dancing in front of Dushyant as Amrish Puri🤣

😳
Oye Tom n Jerry...yeh tum dono kya imagine 
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MR21

gulaal says meine aap koh maaf kiya kyun ki vasant ka sapna tha...ke kissi bhi keemat pe yeh ghar nahi bhikhar na chaahiye...aur agar mein aapkoh vasant ke sapne ke liye maaf karsakthi hoon...toh mujhe poora yakeen hai ki kesar bhi karega...lekin hum iss bhaare mein ab kyun baath karrahe hai...yeh baath toh ab bahut peeche choot gayee hai...he says peeche chooti hai..miti nahi hai...she says pachaathap se badaa sazaa nahi ho saktha hai...apke pachaathaap ne aapke ghunaah koh maaf kardiya...aap kesar ke bade bhai hai..mujhe poora yakeen hai ke woh kissi koh bhi kabhi bhi aapkoh thakleef dene nahi dhega...he smiles n says u may be correct...just i was thinking too much abt this with fear...she asks why he is thinking abt this today...what happened...he says nothing n leaves...

It might be true Gulaal dear but only you got to know the truth and were able to bring about the transformation but it was not your place to keep the family in the dark.They deserved to know the truth.I understand that Gulaal did it for the family but how can a parent forgive their son's killerI don't think it is possible especially after showering the killer with the same love and affection they reserved for their murdered son for 10 long yrs.