Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Copied Pakistani Songs (Page 2)

The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

^^^but it does sound similar though!!!

Of course, it's same. Who said it isn't. But Umar Sharif lifted the  tune from the old Bhojpuri hit.

Big deal. Pakistanis can take our tunes, no issues. At least isi bahane we will work together and be there for each other, instead of fighting. I think the two nations are nothing but a huge pack of talent.

Let the packet burst, and let the talent be out.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-ruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
^^^Yeah that is very true. You brought this topic up and had to say summat LOL...but yeah it's not an issue that I'd take personally aapni marzi hai what they do and I mean it's nice seeing Pakistani artists coming to India and showcasing their singing especially Mahesh Bhatt he seems to love our Pakistani singers and some of them I've never heard of...Shocked
The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

^^^Yeah that is very true. You brought this topic up and had to say summat LOL...but yeah it's not an issue that I'd take personally aapni marzi hai what they do and I mean it's nice seeing Pakistani artists coming to India and showcasing their singing especially Mahesh Bhatt he seems to love our Pakistani singers and some of them I've never heard of...Shocked

Mahesh Bhatt has a soft side for Pakistani people and talent, becuz he's a very practical person. He's seen life, both harshly and kindly. He is not biased towards a community or any faith or anything like that. Not to forget, he has some family roots from Pakistan also, I think from the Sindh region.

Waise bhi I think if the talent can flow, let it flow. But respect for each other should always be there. Let one not diss the other and so on.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-ruky786desigal90

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
@Minnie - i think with Punjabi folk songs, the issue might be that Bollywood seems to remember them AFTER they have become popular again .. medium could be a Pakistani singer or an Indian one LOLLOLLOL on the other hand there are some folk songs/regional songs that were revitalized after being sung in a popular film so i guess it works both ways

@copied songs .. i can remember a few of the top of my head
1. Bheegi Hont Tere -(copied from a Najam Shiraz song) 
2. Aja Mahiya - (copied from Aaja Sohniya)
3. I think an Ali Zafar song was copied for an Emraan Hashmi movie.. damned if i remember the movie or the song Confused It might be Ali's Rangeen Confused
4. Jab Koi Pyaar se Bulaye Ga... Nadeem Shravan sang this old Mehdi Hasan ghazal.. but considering the similar lines and tunes, he might have gotten official permission for it LOL (though i doubt it Tongue)
5. Mera Piay Ghar Aya LOL originally sung by NFAK Tongue
6. and i remember seeing an Indian version of Vital Signs Wo Kaun Thi ... don't remember the singer though ... 
*after youtube search* ok the guy's name is JoJo ConfusedConfused Don't know if this is the same guy/song that i saw years ago Confused

can't remember any other LOL i don't think there is any thing wrong with being inspired as long as you get the required permissions from the original artists.. And this goes for singers/directors on both side of the border

@ruky - do u remember watching that zia mohuddin show Hamari Dhun Aapke Paas Hai LOL? it was hilarious Tongue Off course much of it could be applied to some pakistani film makers as well (older ones.. i dont think there has been any lifting of songs by the current lot

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--ania--serendipity.

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_IFer1

Mahesh Bhatt has a soft side for Pakistani people and talent, becuz he's a very practical person. He's seen life, both harshly and kindly. He is not biased towards a community or any faith or anything like that. Not to forget, he has some family roots from Pakistan also, I think from the Sindh region.

Waise bhi I think if the talent can flow, let it flow. But respect for each other should always be there. Let one not diss the other and so on.
I love your thoughts! Embarrassed
The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Originally posted by desi_IFer1

I love your thoughts! Embarrassed

Thanks, desigal90. Hug
Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Yes, indians and Bollywood are the only ones stealing music from Pakistan.

And you talk about not dissing either of the community?

Hypocritical much?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arwen.petticoatserendipity.

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

Well mostly those r punjabi songs which Pakistani ppl claim to be copied by Bollywood but actually those r the songs which pakistani singers themself has copied Tongue and sang ...as those r folk songs none owns them , and punjabi is spoken in pakistan too and ppl think only pakistani singers who sang own them , so claim that Bollywood copies Paki songs Tongue but its not the case 

honge copied bhi but those r very very Few ...5 or even less out of 100 claims Wink

e.g.  chk Jugni song comments on YT frm Tanu weds Manu and how ppl r claiming its a paki song LOL and they have no idea Jugni exists way before Pakistan's existence Tongue

and its just an example 

ppl were even claiming that Munni is copied by a pakistani song ROFL when it was copied frm a Bhojpuri street song Tongue

im sorry but get ur facts right
MAJORITY of Bollywood songs are DIRECT COPY RIP OFFs of Pakistani Songs, and it has been proven time and again!
Munni badnaam hui is a TOTAL TOTAL COMPLETE Copy of Larka Badnaam Hua
Please, its so shameful! :|
HERE IS THE PROOF, 1992... do u think we went in2 the TIME MACHINE to copy, the munni badnaam shit!? Ermm i dont think so:

... ermm... in ur face! :D Ermm

Go to top