DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Do we have a list of all the copied Paksitani song in Bollywood. Apne Bollywood ko copy karne se fursat nahin. ðŸ˜†

I think besides a few songs, which we actually hired to play, I think the rest of the copies are rip offs. What do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Well mostly those r punjabi songs which Pakistani ppl claim to be copied by Bollywood but actually those r the songs which pakistani singers themself has copied 😛 and sang ...as those r folk songs none owns them , and punjabi is spoken in pakistan too and ppl think only pakistani singers who sang own them , so claim that Bollywood copies Paki songs ðŸ˜› but its not the case 

honge copied bhi but those r very very Few ...5 or even less out of 100 claims ðŸ˜‰

e.g.  chk Jugni song comments on YT frm Tanu weds Manu and how ppl r claiming its a paki song ðŸ˜† and they have no idea Jugni exists way before Pakistan's existence ðŸ˜›

and its just an example 

ppl were even claiming that Munni is copied by a pakistani song ðŸ¤£ when it was copied frm a Bhojpuri street song ðŸ˜›

sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it's not just bollywood, everyone copies each other, and as long it's good I don't really think it should matter ðŸ˜Š
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: minnie.reet

Well mostly those r punjabi songs which Pakistani ppl claim to be copied by Bollywood but actually those r the songs which pakistani singers themself has copied 😛 and sang ...as those r folk songs none owns them , and punjabi is spoken in pakistan too and ppl think only pakistani singers who sang own them , so claim that Bollywood copies Paki songs ðŸ˜› but its not the case 

honge copied bhi but those r very very Few ...5 or even less out of 100 claims ðŸ˜‰

e.g.  chk Jugni song comments on YT frm Tanu weds Manu and how ppl r claiming its a paki song ðŸ˜† and they have no idea Jugni exists way before Pakistan's existence ðŸ˜›

and its just an example 

ppl were even claiming that Munni is copied by a pakistani song ðŸ¤£ when it was copied frm a Bhojpuri street song ðŸ˜›

Bollywood has  copied many tunes off pakistani singers.songs. Anu malik has chorified tunes of Late Nusrat fateh Ali khan.. and Pritam too.. btw, pakistan may have copied some because i;ve not clue abt this, but bollywood is a copy cat when it comes to chori tunes.
Edited by Sano88 - 12 years ago
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Hey, but I feel even if Bollywood copies from other cultures, the end result turns out to be fantastic. I have listened to some of the original Pakistani tunes, and I feel they could use some good female singers.

For example, Shayarana si hai zindagi ki fiza from Phir Teri Kahani Yaad Aayi is a rendition of an old Pakistani film song, under the same title. Both the songs have been penned by Qateel Shifaee. However, when I listen to the Indian version, My God, Alka's voice is magical. The dard in her voice is commendable boss.

I did not find that in the Pakistani singer, I dunno why. Plus, the tune was a bit humorous too, for a potentially sad, dil se song.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LOL Munni Badnaam Hui was copied from a Pakistani song! And that Pakistani song is way older than MBH...even Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan's qawali's such as Nit Khair Manga was even revamped by Hans Raj Hans though he did a very good job...yeah some Pakistani songs have been copied but it's not just Pakistani though look at Pritam he never has original songs well most of the time...he always seems to copy.
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruky786

LOL Munni Badnaam Hui was copied from a Pakistani song! And that Pakistani song is way older than MBH...even Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan's qawali's such as Nit Khair Manga was even revamped by Hans Raj Hans though he did a very good job...yeah some Pakistani songs have been copied but it's not just Pakistani though look at Pritam he never has original songs well most of the time...he always seems to copy.

No, Munni badnaam hui is an adaptaion of an old Bhojpuri song called LAUNDA BADNAAM HUA NASEEBAN TERE LIYE.

Umer Sharif remade the song later.
ruky786 thumbnail
^^^but it does sound similar though!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyJxl6vCQgk[/YOUTUBE]
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruky786

^^^but it does sound similar though!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyJxl6vCQgk[/YOUTUBE]

Of course, it's same. Who said it isn't. But Umar Sharif lifted the  tune from the old Bhojpuri hit.

Big deal. Pakistanis can take our tunes, no issues. At least isi bahane we will work together and be there for each other, instead of fighting. I think the two nations are nothing but a huge pack of talent.

Let the packet burst, and let the talent be out.
ruky786 thumbnail
^^^Yeah that is very true. You brought this topic up and had to say summat LOL...but yeah it's not an issue that I'd take personally aapni marzi hai what they do and I mean it's nice seeing Pakistani artists coming to India and showcasing their singing especially Mahesh Bhatt he seems to love our Pakistani singers and some of them I've never heard of...😲