India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Copied Pakistani Songs

The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Do we have a list of all the copied Paksitani song in Bollywood. Apne Bollywood ko copy karne se fursat nahin. LOL

I think besides a few songs, which we actually hired to play, I think the rest of the copies are rip offs. What do you think?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity.

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Well mostly those r punjabi songs which Pakistani ppl claim to be copied by Bollywood but actually those r the songs which pakistani singers themself has copied Tongue and sang ...as those r folk songs none owns them , and punjabi is spoken in pakistan too and ppl think only pakistani singers who sang own them , so claim that Bollywood copies Paki songs Tongue but its not the case 

honge copied bhi but those r very very Few ...5 or even less out of 100 claims Wink

e.g.  chk Jugni song comments on YT frm Tanu weds Manu and how ppl r claiming its a paki song LOL and they have no idea Jugni exists way before Pakistan's existence Tongue

and its just an example 

ppl were even claiming that Munni is copied by a pakistani song ROFL when it was copied frm a Bhojpuri street song Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvdekhaThe-Voice

sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
it's not just bollywood, everyone copies each other, and as long it's good I don't really think it should matter Smile

The-Voice

sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

Well mostly those r punjabi songs which Pakistani ppl claim to be copied by Bollywood but actually those r the songs which pakistani singers themself has copied Tongue and sang ...as those r folk songs none owns them , and punjabi is spoken in pakistan too and ppl think only pakistani singers who sang own them , so claim that Bollywood copies Paki songs Tongue but its not the case 

honge copied bhi but those r very very Few ...5 or even less out of 100 claims Wink

e.g.  chk Jugni song comments on YT frm Tanu weds Manu and how ppl r claiming its a paki song LOL and they have no idea Jugni exists way before Pakistan's existence Tongue

and its just an example 

ppl were even claiming that Munni is copied by a pakistani song ROFL when it was copied frm a Bhojpuri street song Tongue

Bollywood has  copied many tunes off pakistani singers.songs. Anu malik has chorified tunes of Late Nusrat fateh Ali khan.. and Pritam too.. btw, pakistan may have copied some because i;ve not clue abt this, but bollywood is a copy cat when it comes to chori tunes.

Edited by Sano88 - 19 December 2011 at 1:37am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TereLiye_TaAnuMarauders-SMay31-The-Voiceruky786desigal90

The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Hey, but I feel even if Bollywood copies from other cultures, the end result turns out to be fantastic. I have listened to some of the original Pakistani tunes, and I feel they could use some good female singers.

For example, Shayarana si hai zindagi ki fiza from Phir Teri Kahani Yaad Aayi is a rendition of an old Pakistani film song, under the same title. Both the songs have been penned by Qateel Shifaee. However, when I listen to the Indian version, My God, Alka's voice is magical. The dard in her voice is commendable boss.

I did not find that in the Pakistani singer, I dunno why. Plus, the tune was a bit humorous too, for a potentially sad, dil se song.

Nimmi.

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
LOL Munni Badnaam Hui was copied from a Pakistani song! And that Pakistani song is way older than MBH...even Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan's qawali's such as Nit Khair Manga was even revamped by Hans Raj Hans though he did a very good job...yeah some Pakistani songs have been copied but it's not just Pakistani though look at Pritam he never has original songs well most of the time...he always seems to copy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Marauders-SMay31-desigal90

The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

LOL Munni Badnaam Hui was copied from a Pakistani song! And that Pakistani song is way older than MBH...even Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan's qawali's such as Nit Khair Manga was even revamped by Hans Raj Hans though he did a very good job...yeah some Pakistani songs have been copied but it's not just Pakistani though look at Pritam he never has original songs well most of the time...he always seems to copy.

No, Munni badnaam hui is an adaptaion of an old Bhojpuri song called LAUNDA BADNAAM HUA NASEEBAN TERE LIYE.

Umer Sharif remade the song later.
ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
^^^but it does sound similar though!!!

Go to top