WILL ya'll read my 1st OS if I write one? New here

AshRun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
  Ok so this afternoon,I had an idea for an OS,and I'm about to sit down and put it on paper before I post,but since I'm new here and everybody else writes SUCH good fan fictions and OSs ,I was kinda intimidated and wondered whether anyone would EVEN read If I were to write one. It might take some time because it's my first one,and I want it to be well-written. I HOPE I don't disappoint you guys if you're gonna read it. Its going to be called " I got the right tactics to turn you on". It's  gonna be a mixture of some HOT ANDD CUTE so you can expect some "AWW,how cute !!! moments  and some  "OOH LA LA" moments 😆 So again its gonna b called " I got the right tactics to turn you on". PLEASE be on the lookout for it or buddy me if u want to read it when I post. Thanks 😊❤️ Edited by AshRun - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AshRun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Maanyita17

I'll be looking forward into reading that...

Thank youu,and I just noticed some really stupid MAJOR probs with my post . I meant that i DO want it to be well-written and there WILL be some hot n cute moments. I was typing and deleting a lot so  the post might have confused u. sorry about that 😊 I just edited it to what I want it to say.