dhundlae aks- MAANEETFF thread 17 - Page 56

Posted: 12 years ago
now i m just hoping ki maan should not accuse geet again...
oppps i m also fearing ki maan will recognise d flat n may said i had been here with prachi...n geet toh already thinking in prev updates regarding maan n prachi... n after maan said this..pta nahi kya hoga...wht will she think...

I liked the way maan carried her to the party as she refusing to come with him….he took her in his embrace to calm her…now he doesn't care for his image….

geet is so tired fighting with her emotions…..she want to be herself so she drinks with maan… both are talli…both are crazy with each other….
She becomes restless that she behaving wild oppossing her emotions, feelings like she will break down any time….and in that state I think she first to confess her feelings to maan

yupppy i have completed 900 posts...
Mistiamia n puchki they are perfect
AWESOME SUPER LOVELY UPDATES THANX A MILLION TON MAGICAL MUSKI
WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING
SINCE THEY MERRIAD MAAN ALWAYS THINK THAT SHE MRS MSK .I THINK HE WILL NOT ACCUSE HER.
OMG during reading whole part... THUD  THUD  THUD  THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD

UMMM.precap...wifey wala face off kya...

wow...just wow!!! fantastic update Di...beautifully written...😊 atleast they are accepting their feelings for each other!!! aap toh sab emotion itne beautifuly describe karte ho!! hats off...even we become a part of it...we can feel it through your writings...!!!!😊

i know they are married legally...but they dont belive in that marriage!!! phir ye sab kyun?? they should have waited till they were married in everyones eyes...i mean ya...they would get married in the end...they are ment to be together...😉 but uske baad ye sab hota toh aur bhi maaza aata!!! 😃 ye generation hi aisi hai...dumb...(even i belong to this generation...but thodi ancient zaamane type ki sooch hai...)

hope...there are no repurcassions of this one drunken night...nai toh aur complication ho jaigi...sigh

nice precap...aab ek ek karke sare raaz khulenge...😊

continue soon...
part 125/:

Maan mana ki teri patni lekin ye kya sabke samen

Maan ' aach aacha suno
nahi
Geet main akela party main kasien javonga
thats ur problem
well then..
he just lifted her & put her on his shoulder & walked straight in. she hit her leg..& hand

Originally posted by nitya

Complete Sr ki itni kya jaldi thi , thoda make out karke so jate. R u planning on making geet preggy.

ohh god i m laughing at -------------- Complete Sr ki itni kya jaldi thi