Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Written update of today's interview of Drashti and Gurmeet on RJ Vikrant's show on Radio Mirchi... Courtesy Neha Gupta...
GEET huyi sabse pyaari according to rj…coz this show became so laovable…..lakhs people love this show and these ...actors…..they are protesting not to end this show or give this show back.. Rj=first you both tell hi hello to your fans coz unka haq pehle hai aap par.. Gc=namaskaar guys,,sat sri akal.. Dd=hii guys… Rj=now both tell hi hello to each other… Gc=hello… Dd=hii gurmeet.. Gc=how are you drashti? Dd=m gud and how are you? Gc=very gud very gud.. Rj=gc n dd,,fans jo hai disappointed hai what did you want to say them? Gc=ha actually now the shoot is over abruptly…went to shoot then came back from shoot.. and now we don't understand what to do or what not…? We are very used to shoot..daily we went on set at 7…and now no more shoot…I am feeling weird…I can understand what fans are feeling now…. Rj=I know I know… Dd=only one thing I want to say that…I think we need a long break….because we worked very long…and now only holiday mode is visible…(chhutti mode dikh raha hai mujhe..) Rj=holiday mode…they guys also deserves a breaks…they worked very long…is any show tat you both will come back in geet-2 or any other show? Dd=I want to say to my all fans.tat .today I am here at this position all because of you..thank u so much…your love and your blessing I am here today…honestly about geet…season 2…I don't know… but again…all want to grow….and I am sure tat if I ll do any other thing ever I know you will follow me there and pls follow me and love you the same…. Gc=I also want to say my all fans tat I am here today at this position just because of you all….you guys gave us so much love….you saw me in every role and liked it so much…and I wish you guys will see us like this…we will get new shows…if we both get some chance then we ll work surely….everyone want to grow in life… please do not feel bad tat this show ended…I think a good work should be good end…and I am happy tat when a good show got end then people will remember this always in life long... Dd=I think this was an end for a good beginning…. Rj=gurti means gurmeet and drashti's fans this song for ur special request…teri deewani…
Like 1 8 minutes ago
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Thaangi🤗🤗

Riya - how is she your Athai, she is chitti😆  Nehu will be Athai😛

yeah Riya,...you had me confused for a minute too😲
I am your Chithi
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Originally posted by: miss_giggles

Congrats guys on your 95th thread

Hope there's many more to come

Thank you 🤗 
We hope so too 😳
riya27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Thaangi🤗🤗

Riya - how is she your Athai, she is chitti😆  Nehu will be Athai😛

ya... actually i translated the word AUNT
sorry CHITTI😉😉😉
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Syl...how is my WU??😳
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mama🤗🤗Aunt-Chithi🤗🤗Syl🤗Riya baby🤗🤗Stalkers🤗🤗🤗
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

No one at Home Maan...Shall we ☺️😍
riya27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Thush--

Mama🤗🤗Aunt-Chithi🤗🤗Syl🤗Riya baby🤗🤗Stalkers🤗🤗🤗

have u read the WU of gurti int😳
Originally posted by: riza792

Syl...how is my WU??😳

I was scared to watch, then Riya gave me an update, now you, I have "mixed" feelings about fighting for GHSP 2 now😕

WU 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
helo hi..

thushy what doing iwth maan