Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --Thush--

Ohh Riya there she has spened most of the time with a Guy and most of the pple on sets has told that they had ahem ahem and lots of rumours...Poor GC still married her 😕

Think if Mama is Ghost she will go to Mr.Vijay too 😆Omg It will be awesome 😆

oh...
 but he is also having masti with someone else na...😉
the very next day of his mehendi he is feeding someone pani puri😆...whom should we blame then
@mamma... am waiting for that event for past 2 yrs...but a change was...before a yr i was praying for something not to happen...now am hoping for something to happen to break something that happened
Originally posted by: undisclosed

riya...that is true😲...he was totaly showing dd when the zipper burst open...like look look...he should have been like...don't look turn away...let me cover myself up😆

She has seen it so many times, just different size in each situation😳😆
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thush...yes and please give the guns a nice squeeze for me too😉...oh so now he is on your lap?...what is he playing with there?😳

riya...yes that interview was awesome..those reactions need to be studied further...and i need someone to translate every word😃

I did🤔...word by word😳
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Okie Syl il give him ...he is just sleeping hearing our gurti Toke 😆

Aunt Rosh join the club 😆
riya27 thumbnail

riya...that is true😲...he was totaly showing dd when the zipper burst open...like look look...he should have been like...don't look turn away...let me cover myself up😆

no no...they both were laughing like hell and she called the choreographer too ...then even he continued to dance with ripped pants😆...wait lemme search that pic for u...still i can't forget the blur colour🤣
riya27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: riza792

I did🤔...word by word😳

where...
post it now...one more time...chitthi please😍
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

rosh...i'm not being naughty😳

mishty...happy heart attack😆
RiMa_972 thumbnail

It must have been a familiar sight to her😍
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: riya27

no no...they both were laughing like hell and she called the choreographer too ...then even he continued to dance with ripped pants😆...wait lemme search that pic for u...still i can't forget the blur colour🤣

I Know blue one ☺️🤣🤣🤣 and do u remember there was a interview where DD leeked out something about his inner-wear and Gc tried to stop her and both laughed like hell...i think its TT Article 😆
RiMa_972 thumbnail
RJ :- Hello

DD :- Hello

RJ :- HI Drashti , Vikrant here

DD :- Yeah Yeah...

RJ :- OK..ami I audible??

DD :- Yeah...

RJ :- Great...Ok...Drashti, Gurmeet is calling me now, I'll take him on conference now

DD :- Yeah..

RJ :- Ok, just hang on...Hi Gurmeet...[cant hear what Gurmeet says]...I'm good...ok I'll call you back now, Drashti is online, so we'll be on conference...I'm calling you from a 012 number, from the landline...
Drashti..you'll have to hold for like, some seconds

DD :- Yeah..
RJ :- Ok... Hello [all 3 of them say it together😆]

GC :- Yeah Hii....

RJ :- Hi...now you can all hear us right...can we all hear each other??

GC :- Yes...I can hear you...

RJ :- And you can hear Drashti's voice?? Drashti you can hear GC's voice??

Both say yes😳

RJ :- Great! Ok. lets start...This is Vikrant from 98.3 FM and here we have on our show the 2 actors from Geet Hui Sabse Pyaari [very dear ]...the name is actually Parayi, but I say Pyaari coz these actors have become so extremely dear to lakhs of people all around, and they are all pleading that Please please dont end the show, they are protesting, they want the show to be brought back , I mean, they are in love with you guys, you know! If you want to really believe it you can just see my FB page and see whats happening there. People are so sad.
So Gurmeet & Drashti, I'd like to ask both of you...but before that please say your Hi hello to your fans, 'coz they have the first rights over you😳

GC :- Namaskar, Sasriyakaal [greetings in Hindi & Punjabi lang]

DD:- Hi guys...😊

RJ :- Ok now you guys say your Hi hellos to each other too😳

GC :- Hellooo

DD :- Hi Gurmeet...and gives a small laugh 😳

GC :- how r you, Drashti??

DD :- I'm good ...how r you??

GC :- Very good very good

[LOL!...they sounded like they never spoke to each other after the last day of shoot😉 😉 😆]

RJ :- Now its finally my turn to say hello

DD :- Hii Vikrant

RJ :- Laughingly...Hi drashti

GC :- Heyy Vikrant..

RJ :- Heyy Gurmeet
  Ok...now tell me, your fans are trying so hard, you must be knowing that they are trying all means - talking to the channel, the PH etc...what would you like to tell them at this point??

GC :- Now actually we ourselves are at a loss about what to do, the shoot has stopped suddenly ...we were so used to the routine of going for the shoot everyday, then come back...but now nothing is there, so I myself am feeling awkward, so I can imagine how the fans must be feeling now.

RJ :- I konw...I know...ok Gurmeet...I was just telling Drashti too now, that I had spoken to Gul [PH]..and many people are blaming her, so what would you like to say in Gul's defense?

DD :- It is a request from em to all my fans...that please dont harass her, she is very nice and she has taken the right decision, so please dont curse her. Now , I think we need a long Holiday, because we have worked very hard and now i can only see a holiday mood and nothing else...
[RJ laughs politely🤔]

RJ :- Gurmeet , what about you?

GC :- Now for me, actually its like this..I have worked so much and I'm so used to it that I cant think of anything other than work, I cant sit at home and relax for a holiday. I'm so used to working that i keep doing something or the other at home too, keep going to the gym 2 - 3 hrs....

RJ :- thats wonderful...Ok I was asking Drashti now too...If both of you get a chance to work together , after a long holiday...in any serial, not in the same serial or Season 2 ...but any serial, because people are not particular about the serial, but they want both of you togethr onscreen, so then will you both agree to work together??😳

GC :- As of now we havent got any offer like that, but if do get one, then we will think about it and if it is a good one we will definitely see about it.

RJ :- Drashti, what about you??

DD :- Yeah likewise, we'll see. if we get anything exciting...but not really sure as of now. Nothing to comment right now is what I can say😭

RJ :- And what are the chances of GHSP season 2 coming??

DD :- I dont think there are any chances, honestly speaking...but you never know, if any miracle happens, then.

RJ :- Ok, and Gurmeet?

GC :- Ah..till now there has been no call like that, and if there was , I think it would've come before the show ended😕 😭

RJ :- Ok, alright...Guys , this is off the record, I'm not recording this😲...
Your fans are getting mad, they are literally getting mad👏..so I would like you to give them this message that if you love us and like us the see that we would like to succeed and move forward in life. This is because your fans are going to extremes to get you guys back, so waht would you say to them??

DD  :- I would like to tell my fans that I am here today because of you guys, its because of your blessings that I'm here. Honestly about Geet season 2, I dont know. But again you know, everybody has to grow on their own, and I'm sure that all my fans will support me if I do something else elsewhere too, please follow me there too and love me the same.

RJ :- And Gurmeet?

GC :- I would also like to tell my fans that I am what I am only because of you, and you have given me so much love, you have seen and liked me in all forms, and I would wish that you all keep seeing us and loving us the same way, we will get new shows further, and we have to work when we get the chance and we all have to grow, so please do not feel bad that this has ended, I feel that every good thing needs a good ending...And the good thing is that when a good show ends , people always remeber it with good memories lifelong...so I feel
DD :- [Interrupts] I can just say that it was an end for a better begining...

RJ :- Ok...I would want one more thing...becoz so many people have asked so many questions and I just remember a few of them now...If by chance GHSP starts again, if by chance, then from where would you want it to start again??

DD :- Office track...

GC :- For meee...haan..Office track...

RJ :- Laughs...OK...

GC :- There was lot of fun there, lots of comedy...

DD :- Yeah..it was just a lot of fun, there was no crying...And it was lot of nice one-shots, cute scenes with the entire office, with everyone, so it was a lot of fun. In fact offscreen also I think I've enjoyed a lot with all the actors , so yeah, of course that track was...and with the same cast.

RJ :- Same car??😲

DD :- Yeah😲 😆

GC :- Cast...cast...👏

RJ😳 :- Oh cast! I thought car! Becoz i havent seen the show, so I'm so sorry...but you know what...all you fans want that somehow you guys come back together👏 😳..I mean...they are not ready to listen, they just want you back! They are sensible, they are very nice, some people even think that I am getting famous becoz of you guys😆

DD & GC:- Awww...oh ..Ok..😆

RJ :- They think that I'm getting famous..but thats a different thing that they are giving me a lot of love too, all becoz of you😳

GC :- Becoz of you we have come live on FM for the first time , and we are talking to our fans [DD says- yeah yeah], so we are feeling very nice.

DD :- Thank you Vikrant [very sweetly]

RJ :- Arrey..my pleasure, my pleasure. Ok ...one thing I would please like to tell you...all your fans at this time in lakhs of numbers must be listening to you...they have even kept you name as 'Gurti' ...Gurmeet & drashti   [hello dude...Gurti already know this😆] ...And you wont believe, I had by mistake mis-spelled drashti's name as Drishti...and Man! they climbed all over me for it!😲

DD :- i keep correcting everyone, and they must have seen it😃

RJ :- Oh thats why probabaly...anyways only very lucky people get so much of love, so much of love! If you ever visit my FB wall . i shall post your interview there too, you can see each and every comment - not just India - Thailand, Uae, pakistan and different I dont knoe how many countries the posts are coming from. People are saying that we want these two back at any cost👏
So what would you like to say to convince them?  first Drashti & then Gurmeet, both of you please...what would you like to say??

DD :- Firstly ...I'm overwhelmed about what you have said...for that I want to tell all my fans...Mwuuuaah!😳 Thank you so much. But again...like I said, all things end at the right time, and this is just a start to a new begining...I'm sure when you see us somewhere else, you will give us the same amount of love. So wait for something better, I'm sure it will be better to watch new things too.😭

RJ :- And Gurmeet..

GC :- I would like to say that, I was thinking that after this I will take some rest, and come back after a long break...but the way people want to see me back, I think I need to do something pretty soon and come back sooner than planned [both DD & RJ laugh]...and have to entertain everyone.
It means that you personal life will not be there...and I'm happy that it'll be only work...😲 [ i didnt understan that sentence...is he happy that there is only work and no personal life??😕 😲]

RJ :- Great! Ok...if necessary i might bother you guys again👏...for now thank you so much drashti and thank you so much Gurmeet for talking ot me  and giving me your time😃

DD :- thank you to you that you got in touch with us and we could get in touch with all  our fans..and it was a pleasure talking to you.

Edited by riza792 - 12 years ago