Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Thushy...Jyo is sweet girl...I never understand why u people hate DB...n comin to RCT girl...watch video not pics...she is very nice, rich and well settled...she was his gf from college days..
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Naz Not Hate.."Not Liking " her thats all ... i still accept that i love her as Seeta in ramayan but after watchign PPOW i dint like her at all..she bosses GC 🤔 Naz i saw the videos she is beautiful just after her cosmetic surgery..did u see her old pics 🤔  Never mind no use of toking cz he already gone...now im devadasi 😆 Edited by --Thush-- - 12 years ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Mama what are u doing 😆😆😆
-Nightingale- thumbnail
dont worry THushy...we will find ur Maan...these are all fake people...forget about them..😆
Originally posted by: --Thush--

Mama what are u doing 😆😆😆

You mean he is a hen-pecked husband, I have always wondered how wives end up doing that, I didn't learn that skill
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

dont worry THushy...we will find ur Maan...these are all fake people...forget about them..😆

How can u ask me to forget Naz 😆😆.each time i fall for a guy next day in the news pape/Website he will be with his girl friend 🤣 I Will move on..😆. Will Again not giving up this time.. 😆😆
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Thushy...go for Salman Khan...I dont think he will ever marry...😆
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

You mean he is a hen-pecked husband, I have always wondered how wives end up doing that, I didn't learn that skill

Well i didnt want to use this Word and insult him by my own self  😆😆Why  u want learn that skill ? do u want to be anothr D...B in the history  😆😆
Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

Thushy...go for Salman Khan...I dont think he will ever marry...😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And all who love him first have good luck in falling in love with a better person and even having a baby👏👏👏👏👏👏