Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --Thush--

You watch every year 😲Come on i love wedding planner .,,,and rest i dint watch 🤓😆 have u watched "sweet November" 😍my fav Movie 😳

Is it a romantic movie (my definition)😆

Watch while you were sleeping, it is😍

And you've got mail, you may have watched it in Tamil, it had shobna in it😉

Yes, every year without fail😳😆  If I have time, I will watch Monster-in-law🤣 & how to lose a guy in 10 days😳

Hubby runs away when I start my marathon, he likes action movies, james bond, clint eastwood, etc etc🤢

You want to know my Hindi movie list that I have to watch every year😉
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Omg mama u are crazy u watch every year...how to lose a guy in 10 days is also good... But its not ur kind as far i kn u 😆😆Omg Sweet November is The best sad romantic story like Walk to remember ,,, and with plesure i want to kn ur Hindi list too 😆
Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

why every year..😆

That's the only way I can meet all these people who I want to, as I cannot visit them👏
Originally posted by: --Thush--

Omg mama u are crazy u watch every year...how to lose a guy in 10 days is also good... But its not ur kind as far i kn u 😆😆Omg Sweet November is The best sad romantic story like Walk to remember ,,, and with plesure i want to kn ur Hindi list too 😆

One Tamil movie on my list is Mouna Ragam, I watch it every year too and then there are a few Kannada ones, which you wouldn't know, so will not list😆
Hindi starts with DDLJ, Swades, KKHH, KKKG, Mohabbatein, Chalte Chalte, depending on the time, more SRK movies😳

I can't watch sad movies
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

That's the only way I can meet all these people who I want to, as I cannot visit them👏

who are they

who are they

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

All the actors & actresses in these movies⭐️
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I like mounaragam...one of Revati's best..😆
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

One Tamil movie on my list is Mouna Ragam, I watch it every year too and then there are a few Kannada ones, which you wouldn't know, so will not list😆
Hindi starts with DDLJ, Swades, KKHH, KKKG, Mohabbatein, Chalte Chalte, depending on the time, more SRK movies😳

I can't watch sad movies

Ohh Mama i need to tell u something..today i was so bored at home so i was changing the Chanel and saw Kuch Kuch hota hai scene and u know which Chanel 😆 LifeNotOk😆So coudnlt help i watched it 😆 I Have watched all the movies except Mohabbatien,😳 and tamil movies i dont watch all the movies.. i watch only vikram,surya n some good movies  ...not all ! 

See - I'm not the only one👏  Subtle romance is my USP😳😆
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail

You can understand Tamil 😲