Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Maya_P

same here...but Naz i don't know if it's just me but after reading their radio interview.i have a feeling they won't come together...i felt some hesitant on DD part...and i don't blame her at all...i really understand her point..Gurti had become a brand in demand...and already at is is hard to control the fanatic love the fans have for the pair...and she doesn't want to be type casted to one circle...also personal front it will be really hard as i think she doesn't want to be part of any mess..as she is single and ready to mingle.and GC married man.so she doesn't want things to get more messy for both of them by enhancing the brand Gurti

maybe they may consider projects after 1 or 2 year but for now i don't think so...it may be hard to digest but that the truth

they clearly said no and poor DD is already getting showered on FB for being hesitant and speaking the truth😳😆😆😆😆

n i dont think GC will or should return to TV as of now...he should give hand to his first love...I have nt seen any male lead with such popularity returned to TV without trying their hand in bollywood😉
I haven't listened to the interview, but from the thorough WU I got, I have come to one conclusion that GC was more diplomatic than DD this time, usually it is vice-versa, he expressed more how he is "missing" in a subtle way than DD😳😆  Don't they say the guys are always softer than the girls☺️
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

I haven't listened to the interview, but from the thorough WU I got, I have come to one conclusion that GC was more diplomatic than DD this time, usually it is vice-versa, he expressed more how he is "missing" in a subtle way than DD😳😆  Don't they say the guys are always softer than the girls☺️

😆😆😆 why dont u listen and decide😆😆😆
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

hmmm...i think GC is feeling bored at home.so he said that...as most probably his partner is on the shoot for that comedy show😳.poor guy is going to the gym😳.but won't complain about the gym part.as it means more toned body for our eyes😆
Prema - so this morning I had a little story going, let me find it & re-post😳😆

How do you say that when he is finding ways to escape from his house, like gym 2-3 hrs😲  I wonder if he is running to the shooting location and playing hide-n-seek all by himself😭  Those doors & windows must be missing them so much  Wonder if he parks his car at the gym & goes everywhere like this😳😆

Maya_P thumbnail

Prema - so this morning I had a little story going, let me find it & re-post😳😆

ok post it i will read when i come back.as i have to give food to my hungry stomach😆...let me eat dinner be back
Maya_P thumbnail

🤣...GOOD ONE
I LOVE UR FAIRY TALES

1st meeting:  their eyes will do all the talking.  Riya, we need to focus on taking pictures from below the neck, as that is the part all camera folks miss😳😆

Thush - what time are you going to bed, you should really see this, you will sleep so well😳