Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
ok now any one tell me abt that puppy interview... y he said that he gave pappi on karwachawth...and y she said that they r talking abt onscreen not ofscreen😆
@chitti...he even said vanakkam in tamil...u left that word😆
Edited by riya27 - 12 years ago
Who has placed a comment each on DD & GC on FP😃

Originally posted by: riya27

ok now any one tell me abt that puppy interview... y he said that he gave pappi on karwachawth...and y she said that they r talking abt onscreen not ofscreen😆
@ahitti...he even said vanakkam in tamil...u left that word😆

One thing I must agree with DD is that GC is indeed a very genuine human being👏, he cannot keep anything to himself, everything eventually in some way or the other comes out🤣
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: riya27

@chitti...he even said vanakkam in tamil...u left that word😆

I Actually wanted to remind that to Aunt..he is so sweet..he said vanakam too..and riya whats that interview 😲Give me the link...whats that PAPPI thing 🤔
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Did you understand the interview
It left me more confused
riya27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Thush--

I Actually wanted to remind that to Aunt..he is so sweet..he said vanakam too..and riya whats that interview 😲Give me the link...whats that PAPPI thing 🤔

see the complete interview...after this one only...they stopped to give joint int...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdEGM7Hjx_o&feature=related
here they will ask what gift u gave to geet on karwachawth...he says pappi...she will sau chi...and then say that they r asking abt onscreen not ofscreen( keeping her palms in front of her mouth)...and then he will say that u should be clear with ur questions na😆
and another thing is rep asked what geet carries in her hand bag...he will say...how can i say it in public... i won't say🤣
riya27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

One thing I must agree with DD is that GC is indeed a very genuine human being👏, he cannot keep anything to himself, everything eventually in some way or the other comes out🤣

indeed he is an genuine guy
@thushy...pappi means KISS do u know that😲
Shaalu🤗🤗  Affy🤗🤗
riya27 thumbnail
thushy u r keeping ur hubby's reputation for stake err...in AUCTION🤣
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

mishty...todat the fp is not letting me comment😕...and thats right...not too literal😆

shalini🤗 

Edited by undisclosed - 12 years ago