GURTI SHARE #1 SPOT @ RANKINGS (2pt diff)-B2B#95 - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Worse than kill Thush -  Everytime she tries to come closer to him, punch her in her face🤣🤣 Irritate her so much, he will run to someone😍

its too long process ma...
ask her to wear a dress on her own selection and sing a melody song...its enough for him to run for his life...but i must admit his sacrifice...sharam waram kuch nahi...he's bluntly telling a hell lie that she's singing amaginglyyy...the next day i saw his int...saying that always one should lie to keep thier partner happy...then i got the hint😆
1st meeting:  their eyes will do all the talking.  Riya, we need to focus on taking pictures from below the neck, as that is the part all camera folks miss😳😆

Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Riya - he fell for her pillar of strength during his 1 rupee biscuit days, sigh🤔

PARLE-G🤪
But I Should agree he is the Best Hubby  🤔
Originally posted by riya27

PARLE-G🤪

It wasn't even as tasty 7 yrs ago as it is now🤣
Originally posted by --Thush--

We remeber every single thing of Gurti segments but not our Notes 🤣I Feel so proud 😆He Married just bcz she helped when he is so poor and blah balh 🤔 Its Sympathy Love 🤔 people help but there is no need to fall for them 🤔

Syl with him . 🤣dont ever leave alone next time 😆

falling is far apart re... he said he asked her to marry him as a part of his prank😆...see he doesn't know that its gonna make him to pay miserably...
challo now he has money na...y can't he order PARLE-G in bulk and return her favour😳

thush...you left him a lone...so he started playing with himself😆...i guess you walked in on him...while he was in full swing😳

like a TANJOOR DOLL...
hubby is notonly who care for wifey re...to point out their mistakes too...i accept lub is blind...that doesn't mean that u have to close ur eyes for ur whole life😆

riya...its because of the saying " happy wife, happy life"...that is what He practices...😕

How do you say that when he is finding ways to escape from his house, like gym 2-3 hrs😲  I wonder if he is running to the shooting location and playing hide-n-seek all by himself😭  Those doors & windows must be missing them so much  Wonder if he parks his car at the gym & goes everywhere like this😳😆