Phulwa

India-Forums

   
Phulwa
Phulwa

~19the dec-23rd dec Episode discussion thread~ (Page 6)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 21656

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

Sorry guess I seemed a little too happy with the change of track on today's episode. Well as long as Phulwa's busy thinking of how to bust out Gauri, hopefully Abhay won't float back into her mind.
Hey dont be sorry! After talking to you i started to think in the other direction. Your positivity was rubbing on me. :)

For once I'm actually wishing they didn't stay together - out of sight, out of mind. Pretty sure if he pops up along the corridor and says anything she's gonna just stand and stare. And not insult him back. 
Hm. Possibility hai. Ouch

Ugh. So much rona. Silly girl should've known better than to fall in love with him again. As if one time wasn't enough she wants to break once more again. Get your resolve back girl! And he just sent your kabiley wale to jail. 
But feelings cant be controlled. And you cant stop loving someone even if they hurt you. Cause thats love! 
Well things have gone down the drain again. He's now gonna be double mad at Phulwa coz of Gauri. And even if Phulwa bails her out he still ain't gonna believe her. 
Yeah Abhay will be angry but dont think he will be too mad. I guess woh usual wala hi hoga. Confused

AND WHO'S THIS BUFFOON RAHUL I'm seriously hoping he's a pretender and actually just doing all this to get onto Thakur's side. Where's Roshniji?? Sigh. 
Go on cvs keep piling on the villains and getting rid of all the good guys. 
I hope so too. Yes please bring them back! Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pressutiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Joined: 13 December 2011
Posts: 2246

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Originally posted by vita93



Ugh. So much rona. Silly girl should've known better than to fall in love with him again. As if one time wasn't enough she wants to break once more again. Get your resolve back girl! And he just sent your kabiley wale to jail. 
But feelings cant be controlled. And you cant stop loving someone even if they hurt you. Cause thats love! 


Sigh wow that's true too...Poor Phulwa kitne musibat mein phas gaye. For a while she was able to smother it under the need for revenge against her humiliation but I guess she realised she couldn't hurt him because he's a good guy somewhere inside. I just hope Abhay realises somewhere along the way that he might have had feelings for her too? I recall Aarti once asked him (while he was Shatru) if he had really fallen in love with Phulwa. What exactly did he say in reply?

What I was hoping more of was that she rekindle her feelings after he falls in love with her. It's inevitable she'll remember him as Shatru, but feeling for him too soon isn't gonna help her out, it's just gonna make her weaker:( But right now she needs to go get Gauri out!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 21656

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93


Sigh wow that's true too...Poor Phulwa kitne musibat mein phas gaye. For a while she was able to smother it under the need for revenge against her humiliation but I guess she realised she couldn't hurt him because he's a good guy somewhere inside. I just hope Abhay realises somewhere along the way that he might have had feelings for her too? I recall Aarti once asked him (while he was Shatru) if he had really fallen in love with Phulwa. What exactly did he say in reply?

What I was hoping more of was that she rekindle her feelings after he falls in love with her. It's inevitable she'll remember him as Shatru, but feeling for him too soon isn't gonna help her out, it's just gonna make her weaker:( But right now she needs to go get Gauri out!

@bold- I remember that scene. Abhay said in nothing in response expect that Aarti should mind her own business or something like that. But he didnt exactly reply her i remember. 
I guess even Aarti felt that Abhay had felt something for Phulwa. 
It would be great if they show that Abhay had actually fallen for her as Shatru but suppressed his feelings cuz of the whole Thakur thing. 

Yup even i hope that first he regrets and then falls for her and then Phulwa goes back to loving him. God knows how many times i have typed the same thing lol. But thats exactly what im hoping to watch. :)

yes next week tu mission Gauri hoga. :/
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Joined: 13 December 2011
Posts: 2246

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
OMG YES HE DIDN'T REPLY! There's hope (absolutely ignores the whole of 20th Dec). If we're thinking along the repentance track, there's a possibility he might've actually felt something for her. Maybe not fall in love, but certainly felt something. Watching all the previous scenes (*cough**shirtless shelter scene* *cough*) it's quite hard to believe he was playing along all the way. 

Anyways, I don't think I can listen to ek haseena thi for a long time without thinking of Abhay drunkenly doing the whole song sigh...


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 21656

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

OMG YES HE DIDN'T REPLY! There's hope (absolutely ignores the whole of 20th Dec). If we're thinking along the repentance track, there's a possibility he might've actually felt something for her. Maybe not fall in love, but certainly felt something. Watching all the previous scenes (*cough**shirtless shelter scene* *cough*) it's quite hard to believe he was playing along all the way. 

Oh Yes!! He maybe a good actor but not that good! So we can certify that he did felt something then. Approve *does a lil jig* 
Uff! The shelter scene. I still become all tamatar thinking about it. BlushingLOL
But yes kuch tu hua tha...How is it possible that after spending so much time with her he didnt really get to know or developed some feelings for her? He must have felt something...

Anyways, I don't think I can listen to ek haseena thi for a long time without thinking of Abhay drunkenly doing the whole song sigh...

Same here. Infact i have been humming this song since monday night. Lol. my friends think im losing it. LOLLOL
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Joined: 13 December 2011
Posts: 2246

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres


Oh Yes!! He maybe a good actor but not that good! So we can certify that he did felt something then. Approve *does a lil jig* 
Uff! The shelter scene. I still become all tamatar thinking about it. BlushingLOL
But yes kuch tu hua tha...How is it possible that after spending so much time with her he didnt really get to know or developed some feelings for her? He must have felt something...

Agreed! And if I'm not mistaken, when Aarti asked him the question, he immediately choked and started coughing (signs of guilt? -raises eyebrows-). *joins in the jig*
I start giggling uncontrollably and usually can't sit through the whole scene without pausing in between - it's too romantic! What gave him the fantastic idea of taking off his shirt??
And I'm thinking that at least we had background music to the scene. How about the two of them just lying in that position for over a minute in complete silence!Blushing

Absolutely has to. He might've been doing his duty as well as carrying out revenge, but no way he remained absolutely stone cold hearted.

Anyways, I don't think I can listen to ek haseena thi for a long time without thinking of Abhay drunkenly doing the whole song sigh...

Same here. Infact i have been humming this song since monday night. Lol. my friends think im losing it. LOLLOL

Same here! Haha and especially the PhAb portion!Big smile
[/QUOTE]
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 21656

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93



Agreed! And if I'm not mistaken, when Aarti asked him the question, he immediately choked and started coughing (signs of guilt? -raises eyebrows-). *joins in the jig*

Yes yes he did!! Eeeks! I hope its true!! LOLBig smile

I start giggling uncontrollably and usually can't sit through the whole scene without pausing in between - it's too romantic! What gave him the fantastic idea of taking off his shirt??
And I'm thinking that at least we had background music to the scene. How about the two of them just lying in that position for over a minute in complete silence!Blushing
Lol you are so my soul sis. I have lost count of watching that video. Sigh. That scene screams Passion! Day Dreaming
Omg! Now i wont be able to sleep tonight. Blushing
UFFF! We so NEED another scene like that! Please CVs jaldi karo! Embarrassed:P

Absolutely has to. He might've been doing his duty as well as carrying out revenge, but no way he remained absolutely stone cold hearted.
Agreed. Just waiting for the time he breaks down. Wink

Same here! Haha and especially the PhAb portion!Big smile
High five on that note. LOL
 
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Joined: 13 December 2011
Posts: 2246

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

LOL I think I'll just keep requoting your posts in replyLOL

Yes yes he did!! Eeeks! I hope its true!! LOLBig smile

Imagine this. (I'm just fantasising here). What if he's passing by her room one fine day and he overhears her crying about how she's failed at love so many times, at it trips him over with guilt?
OHOH BETTER YET - she's at the mandir, and she's talking to the idols about how she's always lost the people she loved and how her heart's been broken twice and everything. And as she's stepping back she bangs into him and he's just standing there in the dark (PhAb scenes are ALWAYS in the darkBlushing) and the most romantic scene begins off...Day Dreaming


Lol you are so my soul sis. I have lost count of watching that video. Sigh. That scene screams Passion! Day Dreaming
Omg! Now i wont be able to sleep tonight. Blushing
UFFF! We so NEED another scene like that! Please CVs jaldi karo! Embarrassed:P

I've watched it so many times I know the exact timings at which they do what and what they're gonna do next! 
No worries sis, usko lekar bohot sari sapna dekhna shuru kar do!LOL
I want them scenes too! Just as long as Abhay isn't drunk - if he's drunk he'll obviously not like it the next morningDisapprove


Agreed. Just waiting for the time he breaks down. Wink

Oooh how about the day he sees Phulwa protect the Thakurayn from the Thakur? It's pretty obvious he'll be shattered on the reveal day, but any changes of mind before that is very welcomeThumbs Up

 
[/QUOTE]

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
:ll:Phulwa Birthday Thread:ll:

2 3

Author: mjht_one   Replies: 16   Views: 2755

mjht_one 16 2755 24 February 2012 at 11:28am by DashingCuteJazz
7th November WU : Brilliant Episode(A must watch)

Author: Pirated_Fun   Replies: 5   Views: 1651

Pirated_Fun 5 1651 08 November 2011 at 6:53am by cemre
;;Phulwa aka jannat Appreciation Thread;;

Author: Riasa   Replies: 7   Views: 2377

Riasa 7 2377 25 May 2011 at 9:43am by Pirated_Fun

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index