Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

~19the dec-23rd dec Episode discussion thread~ (Page 3)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

@Ameres ..don't feel depressed dear ..in serials what happens at what time we don't know ..hopefully this show will keep going good ...its till now better than other shows of colors hopefully it will remain so

I know. Serials are unpredictable. Lets hope it keeps getting better with time. *fingers crossed* Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer_pressutiny15

pressu IF-Rockerz
pressu
pressu

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Abhay really confessed his love as he accepted his bad doings in front of Phulwa. ClapI shocked to hear about his Love Confession and re watched the episode atleast 10 times but it is clear that he confessed his love to Phulwa only.Dancing 
But i am confused when he fell in love with Phulwa?? And if so why he wanted to marry Aarthi??Confused
But one thing friends, as we all know that when a person is in drunken state he will say truth only.Big smile so i think Abhay really confessed his love to Phulwa.Day Dreaming And i feel that he too don't know that his love for Phulwa.Confused
I doubted from first onwards that he loves Phulwa without knowing because whenever he hurts Phulwa he too feels bad for his doings.Embarrassed But i never expected that he confesses his love.Shocked It is a big shock to me. Oh My God!!!!!!!!!! It is Abhay only.Shocked
Another important thing is that may be Gauri will not effect by acid and it may be Kalbushan Angrybecause the hand and fingers fell down looks like Kalbushan only.Clown
So Without Knowing To Himself Abhay Fell In Love With Phulwa.Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
@ Ameres - I know right?? There's so many more ways of building this thing. For starters, as long as he sees her behaving nicely with the Thakurayn, no doubt it'll soften him up. I wanted to see some sort of trust forming - then only you can have cutesy love going on. Following the whole Devdas thing (like literally, he's drunk senseless), is gonna pile on a great load of heartbreak on both ends, though more Phulwa than Abhay. And how the heck will she carry out her badla then??

I'm really really praying for some sense of direction in this show soon. Even the Gauri-acid thing, I thought went too farDisapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pressuAmeres

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
no i don't think Abhay confessed his love for Phulwa ...Confusedyes he confessed his wrong doings but remembering Aarti in the party and looking at her with longing eyes all of a sudden he can't confess love for Phulwa ..Confused

pressutiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I know. Too much heartbreak for one epi. 

Me too hoping that tomorrows epi clears up all this emotional drama. I mean yeah we wanted PhAb and we got it. Lots of it actually. So its overwhelming abit. Lol. 
Anyways i hope by tomorrow morning Abhay returns to his sense and usual sadu mood. Sorry guys but i love him like that. :P 
But yes please be civil with Phulwa and dont throw her around like last night. 

Moreover, I dont want Abhay confession so soon. First let Phulwa bring Thakurs truth out in open then i want Abhay to realize his mistake and then fall in love. Itni jaldi kya hai confession ki? Next year karna. LOL

vita93tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

I know. Too much heartbreak for one epi. 

Me too hoping that tomorrows epi clears up all this emotional drama. I mean yeah we wanted PhAb and we got it. Lots of it actually. So its overwhelming abit. Lol. 
Anyways i hope by tomorrow morning Abhay returns to his sense and usual sadu mood. Sorry guys but i love him like that. :P 
But yes please be civil with Phulwa and dont throw her around like last night. 

Moreover, I dont want Abhay confession so soon. First let Phulwa bring Thakurs truth out in open then i want Abhay to realize his mistake and then fall in love. Itni jaldi kya hai confession ki? Next year karna. LOL

@Bold - Too much of a good thing, can be a bad thing. I think these two were covering up their hidden frustrations and emotions with the usual insults for far too long. So Abhay cracked. And soon so is Phulwa. Dammit.

@Civil manner - OH YES please please PLEASE let it be some sort of passing phase in his mind. I don't want him to go around her behaving like she stuck a knife through his chest or something. At least if he's in his usual surly mood, it'll give Phulwa the strength to keep up her insults too. I don't need this show to become another Devdas. Seriously I don't.

@Confession - If he's confessing his love for Aarti, it puts us all back on so many levels. I was under the impression that if at least his heart is empty, Phulwa can slowly make her place there. But if he's still so deeply attached to Aarti, forget making a place there, he'll never even stop hating her:(

And, a question that I was hoping not to ask - what happens if Aarti returns?

Amerestiny15

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
so it seems like acid fell on kul ..so what next ?..he is not going to die but what he will say ..Thakuraiyan and Gauri did that to him..Confused

mahi12tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

@Bold - Too much of a good thing, can be a bad thing. I think these two were covering up their hidden frustrations and emotions with the usual insults for far too long. So Abhay cracked. And soon so is Phulwa. Dammit.

True. Today was raining PhAb! And kal will be very less PhAb. just a feeling. :|

@Civil manner - OH YES please please PLEASE let it be some sort of passing phase in his mind. I don't want him to go around her behaving like she stuck a knife through his chest or something. At least if he's in his usual surly mood, it'll give Phulwa the strength to keep up her insults too. I don't need this show to become another Devdas. Seriously I don't.
Same here. I like their nok jhok and Phulwa insults usually leaving everyone shocked. LOL
Wohi rona dhona or mushy mushy romance nahi chahie! Ok agar ho bhi tu not now. Later please! 

@Confession - If he's confessing his love for Aarti, it puts us all back on so many levels. I was under the impression that if at least his heart is empty, Phulwa can slowly make her place there. But if he's still so deeply attached to Aarti, forget making a place there, he'll never even stop hating her:(

And, a question that I was hoping not to ask - what happens if Aarti returns?

Aarti! My biggest fear. Ouch  As it usually happens in shows she will be back i guess. I hate to say this but its very typical of serials to do. But im still hoping that Abhay didnt love her with that much intensity that it seems right now. 
Lets hope that Phulwa is able to fill all the space in Abhay's heart that no Aarti can enter. Very cheesy i know. LOL

And confession...seems like everyone is convinced it was for Aarti. Dont know why im still not convinced. Maybe im just being stubborn, lol. But i felt it was for Phulwa...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top