Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

~19the dec-23rd dec Episode discussion thread~ (Page 2)

Duray Goldie
Duray
Duray

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --PiaSenGupta--

This show does not make any sense for me ..Why all of sudden Gauri is in Thakur's house,Why Gauri wears salwar all of sudden.Why is Abhay behaving like that ..Why is Sharbati is in loud make up ...

After showing so many years of Phulwa's life..Where from all of sudden this Bua and her son arrived...
Where was Thakur's wife when Phulwa was young .
SOMEBODY answer me 
ye sara sawal me bhe pouchna chati ho . pheli baat guari ko apna sath rakhna ke kya zarorat the jo ausa bulaya gaya Confused phulwa ko pata tha kulbhushan au ke peacha para tha tu kyu bolaya ausa ghar par wo bhe rahna k liya Confusedaur phir guari ka naya makeover kyu ????

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
19th dec episode was ok ..expectations were more but the episode went a bit down...the first  cake scene was funny ...Phulwa was acting too naughty and Abhay was throwing daggers with his eyes at Phulwa lol LOLrest  don't know where the story is proceeding Confusedi think cvs want me to take my good words for this show back as it looks like it is also turning into a mess ..first of all i didn't get why phulwa invited gauri to haveli ..is she there to take revenge against thakur or to settle her entire kabila in  haveli Confusedwhy dont she take care of dadi herself ..poor gauri ..feel sorry for her ...Thakur , kul , bua and sharbati needs to be hanged Angrya  new character entered in the show that too is showing negative side till now lol what was the need of him ..we already have enough villians ...Abhay's reaction in the end was a lot confusing what is he trying to prove there phulwa betrayed him in love ..lol till yesterday i thought he is trying to make her gulity by trying to show off she ruined his life ..due to her his love Aarti left him lol though we know quite well Abhay gee never loved Aarti with same intensity as that poor girl loved him ...he somehow used her for his purposes but after seeing promo of today's episode Abahy singing ek haseena thi ek deewana tha lol is he trying to prove he loved phulwa truely and she betrayed him though we know its the other way around ..Phulwa should be singing ek bechari thi aur ek blackmailer tha LOLis phulwa going to throw few more bucket full of tears over burdened with gulit i destroyed Abhay gee's life ..hopefully she won't be able to do so ..another drag now phulwa will try to bring justice for gauri when i think it was entirely her fault of bringing that innocent girl in thakur's haveli knowing them so well then going to party leaving her alone when she witnessed kul's misbehavior to her ...poor girl no one is there to help her CryDadi cannot get up..takhurain she too weakk ..phulwa stucked in party , abhay busy in drinking and making phulwa jealous Ouch, ..Phulwa gee's main motive seems be going here and there she is busy with make up and sarees ..lol LOLwhy don't cvs bring in some track where phulwa tries to create rift between this father son duo ..and bringing truth of thakur in front of Abahy ripping his mask one by one ...if cvs are there to melt Phulwa s' heart towards Abhay let her search his past ..he is najaiz son of thakur ..get to know who was he ? what thakur did to Abhay's mother ?let Phulwa do somethig good which makes Abhay realise she is not as bad as he thinks her of.. but what is going on ? now next track insaaf for gauri may be next we will witness kul gauri marriage Confusedsigh

Edited by kikyo - 20 December 2011 at 12:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12pressuBeautifulSoul_tiny15

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged

The plus points of yesterday's episode were the first cake scene lol LOLi wonder if someoe asked Phuwa to feed cake as well Abhay ko to heartattack a jaataLOLwonder whats his BP level when seeing Phulwa LOLlol i loved that intense eyelock for one moment when that singer gave Phulwa's hand to Abhay and pushed her to him Day DreamingThakur asking doodh ROFLlol...ek haseena thi ek deewana tha abhay gee kuch smajh nai ayaConfusedhaseena to thi but when you were her deewana ConfusedLOLbut he is looking damn hot while singing it WinkheheLOL

Edited by sidra08 - 20 December 2011 at 6:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12Dreamer_tiny15

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Between i didnt understand one thing how Phulwa all of sudden became so royal ...younger phulwa took some time to adjust in Shankar's house with all new things ..this phulwa all of sudden from a village's decoit became so royal her speech changed ..such people take time to adjust in new situations Confusedbut phulwa has become too royal though she is looking pretty but come one cvs show some reality Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12BeautifulSoul_

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

The plus points of yesterday's episode were the first cake scene lol LOLi wonder if someoe asked Phuwa to feed cake as well Abhay ko to heartattack a jaataLOLwonder whats his BP level when seeing Phulwa LOLlol i loved that intense eyelock for one moment when that singer gave Phulwa's hand to Abhay and pushed her to him Day DreamingThakur asking doodh ROFLlol...ek haseena thi ek deewana tha abhay gee kuch smajh nai ayaConfusedhaseena to thi but when you were her deewana ConfusedLOLbut heis  looking damn hot while singing it WinkheheLOL

thakur abhi doodh pita bacha hay ROFLAngryDeadbuddah muchar LOL

mahi12BeautifulSoul_tiny15

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

Originally posted by sidra08

The plus points of yesterday's episode were the first cake scene lol LOLi wonder if someoe asked Phuwa to feed cake as well Abhay ko to heartattack a jaataLOLwonder whats his BP level when seeing Phulwa LOLlol i loved that intense eyelock for one moment when that singer gave Phulwa's hand to Abhay and pushed her to him Day DreamingThakur asking doodh ROFLlol...ek haseena thi ek deewana tha abhay gee kuch smajh nai ayaConfusedhaseena to thi but when you were her deewana ConfusedLOLbut heis  looking damn hot while singing it WinkheheLOL

thakur abhi doodh pita bacha hay ROFLAngryDeadbuddah muchar LOL
ROFLROFLROFL

mahi12Dreamer_tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
After reading the above comments im feeling depressed! Are things really that bad? Ouch

I know there are some things which we dont understand. But then again no show is perfect. Relatively this show is still sensible. The last show i liked in that forum we had a separate post for bloopers! LOLLOL

I simply filter out things which i dont like or understand but what Abhay did last night cant be ignored! 
Thakur ki sudden family hojana or Phulwa dressing up in sarees dont bother me much for as per story they had to be introduced/changed. They make somewhat sense. But Abhay!
Im still confused over what 'dhoka' is he crying about? 

From the SBB segment it seems they are trying to build Abhay-Phulwa track thats why this whole Devdas drama. Ok i get it but they are many other ways to develop it too! Why this random act? Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pressutiny15

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
 @Ameres ..don't feel depressed dear ..in serials what happens at what time we don't know ..hopefully this show will keep going good ...its till now better than other shows of colors hopefully it will remain so

mahi12Amerestiny15

Go to top