~19the dec-23rd dec Episode discussion thread~ - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mahi12

well i am too feeling the same something like Hum Dil Day Chuke Sanam last scene will happen in reverse mode ..thats two guys one girl story ..here two girls one guy 😆ok let me come up with my prediction ..yesterday's Abhay's confession as it seems like for Aarti ..Phulwa will be overburdened with guilt that she came in between two lovers and destroyed their lives 😭...when she will be able to rip of thakur's mask in front of all and taken revenge i am sure she will try to walk away from Abhay's life😭 ..her mission over Abhay is free to go to Aarti and she will go to Aarti as well go marry your love but till then Abhay would have fallen in love with Phulwa..so he will confess that to Aarti and will to go to Phulwa ..howz that ..i am expecting something like this will happen after seeing yesterday's episode 😆but i don't want Aarti to trun into a vamp she should get married to a nice , handsome  man who will love her so much and live a happy life so is PhAb .😳.all is well 😉

Wow. IF thats the case then i would happily accept it. :D Abhay slowly and gradually knowing Phulwa and falling in love with her and realzing how much she means to him...thats what i want to see. And on top of that him rejecting Aarti to go back to Phulwa! That would be great! 
I hope aisa hi ho. ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by Ameres

Wow. IF thats the case then i would happily accept it. :D Abhay slowly and gradually knowing Phulwa and falling in love with her and realzing how much she means to him...thats what i want to see. And on top of that him rejecting Aarti to go back to Phulwa! That would be great! 
I hope aisa hi ho. ðŸ˜³

LIKE LIKE TRIPLE LIKE. Just please give me some sort of hint this might happen in the near future, and I'll gladly take as much devdasgiri as abhay wants to show😆

22nd Dec. The lows of lows. 

-Rona, rona aur rona. I guess the directors got free glycerin bottles thats why this week they are making almost every character cry buckets of tears. 

Esp Phulwa has been crying continuously for the past two three epis. Ab bus kardo!  ðŸ˜³

-Gauri Drag. This Gauri drama is now becoming a drag! And i guess the next week will be dedicated to saving Gauri mission. :/

-As a result of this whole Gauri fiasco Phulwa will be maha angry with Abhay. Chalo thats ok as it will motivate her to stay focused but...please no more aanso bhahaing! 

- Inspector Rahul!! URGH! Hate him already. 

-Thakur's disgusting evil laugh. ðŸ¤¬

Highs. 

-Sadly none today. 

The only positive aspect i can see of this whole silly drag is that it will help Phulwa forget her heartbreak for some time and get back on her destroy Thakur mission. 

And it this track helps bring PhAb close then even better. If not then...:|

And since they are so intent on bringing useless characters then why not bring Roshni 

back. Atleast she will be of help to Phulwa and bring positivity back. 

Ok maybe im being too harsh. But really wish to see Phulwa progress further in her mission not backwards! :(

Hopefully tomorrow will be better. 

Tonight's episode was drag yawn ðŸ¥±.. new villian  Rahul ðŸ¥±Phulwa keeps on crying o please i thought she was better than usual serials female leads who only cry bucket full of tears but i guess  cvs are hell bent on making her a crying queen too 😳but i guess this Gauri issue will do some benefit to PhAb track ðŸ˜›how ?my theory time😆Phulwa and dadi should make sure thakurain feels guilty that she hid the truth from her son who loves her so much and like others she too fooled him and sent an innocent girl to jail😉or thakurain herself is not a bad lady but a lot weak she will be  over burndened with guilt and she goes and tells all the truth to Abhay..Abhay will certainly recieve 440 volt shock and this will be the  first crack between him and all stupid thakur gang ok with thakur it will take time but Bua and kulbushan ..and first realisation Phulwa was right ðŸ˜›howz that ðŸ˜‰ Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago
Kikyo- Nice theory. I hope aisa ho but one problem. 

Thakurian is way too weak and fears Thakur too much. Her speaking will take a lot a guess. Itna jaldi uska speaking against Thakur seems unlikely. ðŸ˜•

I hope im proven wrong and Thakurian does speak up. 
From the precap it seems she will come to help Phulwa. So she does feel guilty and maybe just maybe Phulwa says something that makes her break the chuppi and speak up. Or...Abhay can witness the whole Thakurian helping Phulwa and understand what is going on. 
And this seems highly unlikely. Sigh. Pata nahi kya hoga... 
Bus aur rona dhona na ho please!! 
Originally posted by Ameres

Kikyo- Nice theory. I hope aisa ho but one problem. 

Thakurian is way too weak and fears Thakur too much. Her speaking will take a lot a guess. Itna jaldi uska speaking against Thakur seems unlikely. ðŸ˜•

I hope im proven wrong and Thakurian does speak up. 
From the precap it seems she will come to help Phulwa. So she does feel guilty and maybe just maybe Phulwa says something that makes her break the chuppi and speak up. Or...Abhay can witness the whole Thakurian helping Phulwa and understand what is going on. 
And this seems highly unlikely. Sigh. Pata nahi kya hoga... 
Bus aur rona dhona na ho please!! 
yeah you are right Thaukrain ki chupi itni jaldi nahi tootay gi ðŸ˜”Phulwa as it seems will do say something to her and she will only cry not like that she will easily  say all that to  Abhay but it will  be good if she does so or Abhay himself witness all this scene of precap then it will be too good ðŸ˜›but again fear of dragging i don't think it will too happen so easily  ouch ..actually i am a bit fed up with that Abhay has not yet realised at even one small  point Phulwa is right ..😕when will that happen next december  lol come on cvs you can have balance between PhAb both realising they are good people  Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago
Originally posted by kikyo

yeah you are right Thaukrain ki chupi itni jaldi nahi tootay gi ðŸ˜”Phulwa as it seems will do say something to her and she will only cry not like that she will easily  say all that to  Abhay but it will  be good if she does so or Abhay himself witness all this scene of precap then it will be too good ðŸ˜›but again fear of dragging i don't think it will too happen so easily  ouch ..actually i am a bit fed up with that Abhay has not yet realised at even one small  point Phulwa is right ..😕when will that happen next december  lol come on cvs you can have balance between PhAb both realising they are good people 

Exactly! A good balance of good and bad thats what needed. They have a great story they just need to bring some positivity. A right balance between rona and happy moments is needed. 
Wow haha well on the bright side guys, today's episode wasn't overdosed with unhealthy amounts of emotional attyacchar. I think I've gone mad with the whole new love triangle thing going on. Glad to see they're back on track.

Yup, the gauri thing is certainly a lambeesi drag. But I think it was meant more to show what Thakurayn should've done instead. 

Overall I thought whatever happened was reasonable. I mean, for once Abhay didn't just give her a lecture about how mahan the Thakur is and how he doesn't need evidence about his truthfulness. And he actually went along with Phulwa to visit. If you think about it, it would be extremely unrealistic if he believed Phulwa right?

As for the Thakurayn, we all know she ain't gonna open her mouth till the one day Phulwa's gonna leave or get killed or so and she speaks up to tell abhay to save her and then we all live happily ever after. But it's nice to see her give Phulwa the money to get her out of jail. Nice because she's obviously angry with Phulwa but decides to help Gauri.

UGH the Thakur's laugh at the end, really really annoying. Phulwaji should also realise that after insults didnt work on her pyaare patimohodey, rona dhona wouldn't be extremely successful either. Although I've a hollow suspicion he might've been under consideration after seeing her cry (he was practically staring at her face for most of the ep).

EH WHO'S THIS RAHUL TELL HIM TO GEROFF SOON.
Originally posted by vita93

Wow haha well on the bright side guys, today's episode wasn't overdosed with unhealthy amounts of emotional attyacchar. I think I've gone mad with the whole new love triangle thing going on. Glad to see they're back on track.
True back on track but for how long? Love triangles arent that easy. 
Sorry if i sound like a real pessimistic today but cant help it. 

Yup, the gauri thing is certainly a lambeesi drag. But I think it was meant more to show what Thakurayn should've done instead. 

Overall I thought whatever happened was reasonable. I mean, for once Abhay didn't just give her a lecture about how mahan the Thakur is and how he doesn't need evidence about his truthfulness. And he actually went along with Phulwa to visit. If you think about it, it would be extremely unrealistic if he believed Phulwa right?
Right. 
As for the Thakurayn, we all know she ain't gonna open her mouth till the one day Phulwa's gonna leave or get killed or so and she speaks up to tell abhay to save her and then we all live happily ever after. But it's nice to see her give Phulwa the money to get her out of jail. Nice because she's obviously angry with Phulwa but decides to help Gauri.
Agree. That was a good sign. Guess she is melting. 

UGH the Thakur's laugh at the end, really really annoying. Phulwaji should also realise that after insults didnt work on her pyaare patimohodey, rona dhona wouldn't be extremely successful either. Although I've a hollow suspicion he might've been under consideration after seeing her cry (he was practically staring at her face for most of the ep).
Agree again. He did seem uncomfortable as if still not sure. 

EH WHO'S THIS RAHUL TELL HIM TO GEROFF SOON.
Rahul ki tu...!! ðŸ˜¡
Sorry guess I seemed a little too happy with the change of track on today's episode. Well as long as Phulwa's busy thinking of how to bust out Gauri, hopefully Abhay won't float back into her mind.

For once I'm actually wishing they didn't stay together - out of sight, out of mind. Pretty sure if he pops up along the corridor and says anything she's gonna just stand and stare. And not insult him back. 

Ugh. So much rona. Silly girl should've known better than to fall in love with him again. As if one time wasn't enough she wants to break once more again. Get your resolve back girl! And he just sent your kabiley wale to jail. 

Well things have gone down the drain again. He's now gonna be double mad at Phulwa coz of Gauri. And even if Phulwa bails her out he still ain't gonna believe her. 

AND WHO'S THIS BUFFOON RAHUL I'm seriously hoping he's a pretender and actually just doing all this to get onto Thakur's side. Where's Roshniji?? Sigh. 
Go on cvs keep piling on the villains and getting rid of all the good guys