Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I know. Too much heartbreak for one epi. 

Me too hoping that tomorrows epi clears up all this emotional drama. I mean yeah we wanted PhAb and we got it. Lots of it actually. So its overwhelming abit. Lol. 
Anyways i hope by tomorrow morning Abhay returns to his sense and usual sadu mood. Sorry guys but i love him like that. :P 
But yes please be civil with Phulwa and dont throw her around like last night. 

Moreover, I dont want Abhay confession so soon. First let Phulwa bring Thakurs truth out in open then i want Abhay to realize his mistake and then fall in love. Itni jaldi kya hai confession ki? Next year karna. ๐Ÿ˜†
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

I know. Too much heartbreak for one epi. 

Me too hoping that tomorrows epi clears up all this emotional drama. I mean yeah we wanted PhAb and we got it. Lots of it actually. So its overwhelming abit. Lol. 
Anyways i hope by tomorrow morning Abhay returns to his sense and usual sadu mood. Sorry guys but i love him like that. :P 
But yes please be civil with Phulwa and dont throw her around like last night. 

Moreover, I dont want Abhay confession so soon. First let Phulwa bring Thakurs truth out in open then i want Abhay to realize his mistake and then fall in love. Itni jaldi kya hai confession ki? Next year karna. ๐Ÿ˜†

@Bold - Too much of a good thing, can be a bad thing. I think these two were covering up their hidden frustrations and emotions with the usual insults for far too long. So Abhay cracked. And soon so is Phulwa. Dammit.

@Civil manner - OH YES please please PLEASE let it be some sort of passing phase in his mind. I don't want him to go around her behaving like she stuck a knife through his chest or something. At least if he's in his usual surly mood, it'll give Phulwa the strength to keep up her insults too. I don't need this show to become another Devdas. Seriously I don't.

@Confession - If he's confessing his love for Aarti, it puts us all back on so many levels. I was under the impression that if at least his heart is empty, Phulwa can slowly make her place there. But if he's still so deeply attached to Aarti, forget making a place there, he'll never even stop hating her:(

And, a question that I was hoping not to ask - what happens if Aarti returns?
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
so it seems like acid fell on kul ..so what next ?..he is not going to die but what he will say ..Thakuraiyan and Gauri did that to him..๐Ÿ˜•
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: vita93

@Bold - Too much of a good thing, can be a bad thing. I think these two were covering up their hidden frustrations and emotions with the usual insults for far too long. So Abhay cracked. And soon so is Phulwa. Dammit.

True. Today was raining PhAb! And kal will be very less PhAb. just a feeling. :|

@Civil manner - OH YES please please PLEASE let it be some sort of passing phase in his mind. I don't want him to go around her behaving like she stuck a knife through his chest or something. At least if he's in his usual surly mood, it'll give Phulwa the strength to keep up her insults too. I don't need this show to become another Devdas. Seriously I don't.
Same here. I like their nok jhok and Phulwa insults usually leaving everyone shocked. ๐Ÿ˜†
Wohi rona dhona or mushy mushy romance nahi chahie! Ok agar ho bhi tu not now. Later please! 

@Confession - If he's confessing his love for Aarti, it puts us all back on so many levels. I was under the impression that if at least his heart is empty, Phulwa can slowly make her place there. But if he's still so deeply attached to Aarti, forget making a place there, he'll never even stop hating her:(

And, a question that I was hoping not to ask - what happens if Aarti returns?

Aarti! My biggest fear.   As it usually happens in shows she will be back i guess. I hate to say this but its very typical of serials to do. But im still hoping that Abhay didnt love her with that much intensity that it seems right now. 
Lets hope that Phulwa is able to fill all the space in Abhay's heart that no Aarti can enter. Very cheesy i know. ๐Ÿ˜†

And confession...seems like everyone is convinced it was for Aarti. Dont know why im still not convinced. Maybe im just being stubborn, lol. But i felt it was for Phulwa...

vita93 thumbnail
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@vita ..that Aarti coming back when Phulwa and Abhay will get closer was my comment ..hehe๐Ÿ˜†that was my serial and film experience so far that made me say that ๐Ÿ˜†but i don't want that but have a feeling it will happen but then i guess we will see a bit  hum dil de chukay sanam story ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†which is not bad ๐Ÿ˜‰
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: vita93

That's if they even decide to go to PhAb. I seriously wonder how long the acid kahaani will take. I think we won't have such intense PhAb moments for quite a while. Especially when Abhay gets back to sense. Just hoping he isn't meaner than usual.

Her unique ways of insulting him (bite his finger while he's feeding cake, for instance๐Ÿ˜†). But there is absolutely no mood for romance seriously. In fact, I'm thinking Abhay's either gonna get much meaner towards her or completely ignore her. She on the other hand, is probably going to be dying of guilt, heartbreak etc FEELINGS COMPLETELY NOT OF HER FAULT. Abhay's so mean, he can just drink his frustrations away. And he gets his dad's shoulder for support. Phulwa doesn't even have a dad.
Meaner than usual...i hope not. But possibility hai. I would prefer a mixture of ignorance and meanness. Khair jo bhi but please no love shove so soon. I just want Phulwa back to working on her mission Destroy Thakur. I really want her to work on showing his truth to the world and then love ka sochna. 

The day she left, someone commented saying she's gonna return when Phulwa and Abhay start getting anywhere closer to each other. I thought for a while and realised it's entirely possible, because she left saying she needed Phulwa to reform him back to his old self. And that she loves him a lot. I'm just hoping the overwhelming intensity of his love is due to the alcohol. And no trusting these writers, she could come back whenever they need an interesting plot twist.

If all he did was get drunk and be put to bed, I'd have definitely said Phulwa. But he just spent half the episode explaining his depressing amount of hurt to everyone, and literally pointing at Phulwa as the culprit. Why'd he suddenly decide he loves her?

I really really want to believe it's for Phulwa, but everything seems to point against it๐Ÿ˜’ 

@bold- Exactly! Just a few minutes ago he was shoving her around like a rag doll, hurting her physically as well as emotionally. And suddenly itna pyar!? Doesnt make sense. 

I guess either he is faking it, cuz we all have seen how good an actor he is so maybe he is playing that old trick again. He knows Phulwas weakness and will again try to use it to his benefit. In that case Phulwa please dont trust him and stick to your mission.

Or he was confessing his love for Aarti. If thats the case then i hope Aarti gets married and moves to a far away island. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

In either situation i just want Phulwa to forget Abhay for a while and let him be Mr. Sadu for a while. 

vita93 thumbnail
@Ameres - Totally! Ever since Phulwa stepped into the Thakur house, I don't really see much action going on. There's the daily dose of insults and accusations, but other than the 50lakh donation, she hasn't really progressed in her mission.

Phulwa being Phulwa has to fulfil her mission for badla in the house. But I'm pretty sure this episode will have some effect on her. Good or bad I'm not too sure. And if this is Abhay's way of detracting her (the preview interview might've suggested so), then she should seriously ignore him. UGH but instead of giving some surly look when Abhay grabbed her hand, she just stood there and cried. He's getting to her already!!๐Ÿ˜”

The best thing that can happen is that she goes on her mission as usual (ignoring the whole gauri thing for a while), behaves a little more nicely with Abhay, who in turn leaves her alone and does not pester her with fake guilt over a situation that's not even her fault (Aarti was the one who switched with Phulwa not the other way around Abhay!)
Ameres thumbnail
Vita-- I hope yahi ho. Phulwa back to her mission. Cant bear to watch Abhay going all emotional neither can i stand to watch Phulwa crying buckets. 
Oh Please CVs! ๐Ÿ˜’
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kikyo

@vita ..that Aarti coming back when Phulwa and Abhay will get closer was my comment ..hehe๐Ÿ˜†that was my serial and film experience so far that made me say that ๐Ÿ˜†but i don't want that but have a feeling it will happen but then i guess we will see a bit  hum dil de chukay sanam story ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†which is not bad ๐Ÿ˜‰

well i am too feeling the same something like Hum Dil Day Chuke Sanam last scene will happen in reverse mode ..thats two guys one girl story ..here two girls one guy ๐Ÿ˜†ok let me come up with my prediction ..yesterday's Abhay's confession as it seems like for Aarti ..Phulwa will be overburdened with guilt that she came in between two lovers and destroyed their lives ๐Ÿ˜ญ...when she will be able to rip off thakur's mask in front of all and taken revenge i am sure she will try to walk away from Abhay's life๐Ÿ˜ญ ..her mission over Abhay is free to go to Aarti and she will go to Aarti as well go marry your love but till then Abhay would have fallen in love with Phulwa..so he will confess that to Aarti and will to go to Phulwa ..howz that ..i am expecting something like this will happen after seeing yesterday's episode ๐Ÿ˜†but i don't want Aarti to turn into a vamp she should get married to a nice , handsome  man who will love her so much and live a happy life so is PhAb .๐Ÿ˜ณ.all is well ๐Ÿ˜‰ Edited by mahi12 - 12 years ago