~19the dec-23rd dec Episode discussion thread~ - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

The plus points of yesterday's episode were the first cake scene lol 😆i wonder if someoe asked Phuwa to feed cake as well Abhay ko to heartattack a jaata😆wonder whats his BP level when seeing Phulwa 😆lol i loved that intense eyelock for one moment when that singer gave Phulwa's hand to Abhay and pushed her to him 😍Thakur asking doodh 🤣lol...ek haseena thi ek deewana tha abhay gee kuch smajh nai aya😕haseena to thi but when you were her deewana 😕😆but he is looking damn hot while singing it 😉hehe😆

Edited by sidra08 - 12 years ago

Between i didnt understand one thing how Phulwa all of sudden became so royal ...younger phulwa took some time to adjust in Shankar's house with all new things ..this phulwa all of sudden from a village's decoit became so royal her speech changed ..such people take time to adjust in new situations 😕but phulwa has become too royal though she is looking pretty but come one cvs show some reality 😕

Originally posted by sidra08

The plus points of yesterday's episode were the first cake scene lol 😆i wonder if someoe asked Phuwa to feed cake as well Abhay ko to heartattack a jaata😆wonder whats his BP level when seeing Phulwa 😆lol i loved that intense eyelock for one moment when that singer gave Phulwa's hand to Abhay and pushed her to him 😍Thakur asking doodh 🤣lol...ek haseena thi ek deewana tha abhay gee kuch smajh nai aya😕haseena to thi but when you were her deewana 😕😆but heis  looking damn hot while singing it 😉hehe😆

thakur abhi doodh pita bacha hay 🤣😡🤢buddah muchar 😆
Originally posted by kikyo

thakur abhi doodh pita bacha hay 🤣😡🤢buddah muchar 😆
🤣🤣🤣
After reading the above comments im feeling depressed! Are things really that bad? 

I know there are some things which we dont understand. But then again no show is perfect. Relatively this show is still sensible. The last show i liked in that forum we had a separate post for bloopers! 😆😆

I simply filter out things which i dont like or understand but what Abhay did last night cant be ignored! 
Thakur ki sudden family hojana or Phulwa dressing up in sarees dont bother me much for as per story they had to be introduced/changed. They make somewhat sense. But Abhay!
Im still confused over what 'dhoka' is he crying about? 

From the SBB segment it seems they are trying to build Abhay-Phulwa track thats why this whole Devdas drama. Ok i get it but they are many other ways to develop it too! Why this random act? 🤔
 @Ameres ..don't feel depressed dear ..in serials what happens at what time we don't know ..hopefully this show will keep going good ...its till now better than other shows of colors hopefully it will remain so
Originally posted by kikyo

@Ameres ..don't feel depressed dear ..in serials what happens at what time we don't know ..hopefully this show will keep going good ...its till now better than other shows of colors hopefully it will remain so

I know. Serials are unpredictable. Lets hope it keeps getting better with time. *fingers crossed* 😊
Abhay really confessed his love as he accepted his bad doings in front of Phulwa. 👏I shocked to hear about his Love Confession and re watched the episode atleast 10 times but it is clear that he confessed his love to Phulwa only. 
But i am confused when he fell in love with Phulwa?? And if so why he wanted to marry Aarthi??😕
But one thing friends, as we all know that when a person is in drunken state he will say truth only.😃 so i think Abhay really confessed his love to Phulwa.😍 And i feel that he too don't know that his love for Phulwa.😕
I doubted from first onwards that he loves Phulwa without knowing because whenever he hurts Phulwa he too feels bad for his doings.😳 But i never expected that he confesses his love.😲 It is a big shock to me. Oh My God!!!!!!!!!! It is Abhay only.😲
Another important thing is that may be Gauri will not effect by acid and it may be Kalbushan 😡because the hand and fingers fell down looks like Kalbushan only.🤡
So Without Knowing To Himself Abhay Fell In Love With Phulwa.🥳

@ Ameres - I know right?? There's so many more ways of building this thing. For starters, as long as he sees her behaving nicely with the Thakurayn, no doubt it'll soften him up. I wanted to see some sort of trust forming - then only you can have cutesy love going on. Following the whole Devdas thing (like literally, he's drunk senseless), is gonna pile on a great load of heartbreak on both ends, though more Phulwa than Abhay. And how the heck will she carry out her badla then??

I'm really really praying for some sense of direction in this show soon. Even the Gauri-acid thing, I thought went too far😒
no i don't think Abhay confessed his love for Phulwa ...😕yes he confessed his wrong doings but remembering Aarti in the party and looking at her with longing eyes all of a sudden he can't confess love for Phulwa ..😕