Hello friends
A New Starting To Another Awaiting Week😊
Hope this week we'll have some cute PhAb scenes.😳
And also hope this week may bring some changes in Abhay and Thakurain.πŸ˜ƒ
Waiting to see Abhay falling for Phulwa😍
How will this happen?? πŸ˜²
How Phulwa will reveal the real face of Thakur in front of Abhay??πŸ˜•
What happens to Gauri??😲
From Precap, somebody pushed Phulwa to Abhay, can we expect a PhAb scene and dance??
All these questions to be answered in the upcoming episodes.πŸ˜‰
So to know about the interesting twists, catch Phulwa on Colors at 09:00PM.😎
Don't Miss πŸ₯³

Please comment on this week episodes here.
Share your views friends.πŸ€—

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well an ok epi. 
Was excepting a lil more...khair hope tomorrow is better. 

Moving on I so HATE that Kul and his mother! What levels they can stoop too!? 
And even the Thakur and Sharbati joined in! Well cant except something good from them. :/
I just hope and pray that somebody saves poor Gauri. 

And i posted my comments in the PhAb thread already so just copying pasting the rest. πŸ˜†

Ok im highly pissed off. No dance scene today. πŸ˜³
And if that wasnt enough a new negative character!! Like seriously?! 
We already have a house full of evil people and you come up with one more!! Urgh! What are you thinking CVs!?! πŸ˜‘

Alright enough of negatives, now coming to positives. 
PhAb barely 1 minute scenes. The scene where they hold hands (that too barely!) and for a second they look more awkward than angry...Good! :)

Precap. Oh yeah! Finally the dance comes. πŸ˜ƒ
Or so i hope. Please dont break our hopes again! πŸ˜’

But what i found really funny was Abhay singing that song! uper se that pathetic voice over! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I was like what the hell happened to him? Konsi 70s ki movie dekh kar aya hai? πŸ€£
And most importantly...why was Abhay behaving like he was the victim and Phulwa had betrayed him when it was actually the other way around? Really whats going on!? πŸ€ͺ

Anyways now it seems like we may still get that dance but not really the way we wanted but still...something is better than nothing. 

Ok im done with venting now. Please share your views too peeps. πŸ˜†
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
lol what happened to Abhay in the end ..πŸ˜•why did he drink so much seriously Abhay is one type of person who just can't accept his defeat ...he betrayed Phulwa that was his revenge when Phulwa did ghungat marriage with him it was fraud πŸ˜†and he is behaving like a victim of so much unjust from Phulwa πŸ˜†i wonder if this is condition after small small defeats what will happen to him when he will know his father's truth...πŸ˜•and i just hate Bua , kul and thakur 😑this trio should be hanged in hell forever ..losers 😑
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Ameres - haha I've already replied to your comment on PhAb thread but I'll reply something new here instead.

I know this may sound mean but seriously, I just forwarded through the whole Gauri track. I found it quite distracting from whatever was happening in the party. Can somebody (i.e Thakurayn since bade thakurayn needs a wheelchair) come save her please? I think I speak for most viewers when I say that if Gauri gets splashed with acid there'll be a lot of enraged people out there.

Oof who's this new chamcha joining the gang? I thought the Thakur family was enough for one girl. Now you've decided to bring in some random police officer. I'm seriously just hoping he's a fake who's actually on Phulwa's side (doing exactly what Thakur did to Phulwa using Abhay)

ABHAY WHAT HAPPENED?? At first I thought he'd take one or two drinks just to get rid of his frustrations - I didn't realise he suddenly felt so angry he'd get drunk and start singing. The song choice as well - really? He sounded like Phulwa had just broken his lovelorn heart. 

Can somebody please direct me to the video where he apparently confessed his undying love for her because I certainly did not see that coming.
IS ABHAY BECOMING COLOURS' NEW DEVDAS
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This show does not make any sense for me ..Why all of sudden Gauri is in Thakur's house,Why Gauri wears salwar all of sudden.Why is Abhay behaving like that ..Why is Sharbati is in loud make up ...

After showing so many years of Phulwa's life..Where from all of sudden this Bua and her son arrived...
Where was Thakur's wife when Phulwa was young .
SOMEBODY answer me 
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Vita-- Completely agree with you. Please just someone save Gauri in the first few minutes so in the rest of the epi they can focus on PhAb. 
Already the switching of scenes between the party and the house was enough distraction. At least kal tu PhAb scene aram se dikha do. I mean without any interruptions of any sort! Or is it too much too ask. :/ 

@Abhay- My brain has given up. Lol. Really i cant come up with any logical reason so i have decided to wait until tomorrow to see whats really going on. 
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --PiaSenGupta--

This show does not make any sense for me ..Why all of sudden Gauri is in Thakur's house,Why Gauri wears salwar all of sudden.Why is Abhay behaving like that ..Why is Sharbati is in loud make up ...

After showing so many years of Phulwa's life..Where from all of sudden this Bua and her son arrived...
SOMEBODY answer me 

Gurl, you echo my own questions. 
I think the most hilarious question to ask is, when exactly did the Thakur find out he had a son? Nobody knew of his existence till the day he showed up as Shatru.

The Thakur's wife probably spent her whole life in the ashram or something. Sharbati's just...hopeless. Gauri decided she should up the ante since Phulwa has decided to wear tons of jewellery and designer saris everyday, a loud change from her usual monochrome salwars she would wear for weeks.

For all you know this random new officer is some new rishtedar, like another long-lost beta or something. -shakes head-
Duray thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --PiaSenGupta--

SOMEBODY answer me 

ye sara sawal me bhe pouchna chati ho . pheli baat guari ko apna sath rakhna ke kya zarorat the jo ausa bulaya gaya πŸ˜• phulwa ko pata tha kulbhushan au ke peacha para tha tu kyu bolaya ausa ghar par wo bhe rahna k liya πŸ˜•aur phir guari ka naya makeover kyu ????
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
19th dec episode was ok ..expectations were more but the episode went a bit down...the first  cake scene was funny ...Phulwa was acting too naughty and Abhay was throwing daggers with his eyes at Phulwa lol πŸ˜†rest  don't know where the story is proceeding πŸ˜•i think cvs want me to take my good words for this show back as it looks like it is also turning into a mess ..first of all i didn't get why phulwa invited gauri to haveli ..is she there to take revenge against thakur or to settle her entire kabila in  haveli πŸ˜•why dont she take care of dadi herself ..poor gauri ..feel sorry for her ...Thakur , kul , bua and sharbati needs to be hanged 😑a  new character entered in the show that too is showing negative side till now lol what was the need of him ..we already have enough villians ...Abhay's reaction in the end was a lot confusing what is he trying to prove there phulwa betrayed him in love ..lol till yesterday i thought he is trying to make her gulity by trying to show off she ruined his life ..due to her his love Aarti left him lol though we know quite well Abhay gee never loved Aarti with same intensity as that poor girl loved him ...he somehow used her for his purposes but after seeing promo of today's episode Abahy singing ek haseena thi ek deewana tha lol is he trying to prove he loved phulwa truely and she betrayed him though we know its the other way around ..Phulwa should be singing ek bechari thi aur ek blackmailer tha πŸ˜†is phulwa going to throw few more bucket full of tears over burdened with gulit i destroyed Abhay gee's life ..hopefully she won't be able to do so ..another drag now phulwa will try to bring justice for gauri when i think it was entirely her fault of bringing that innocent girl in thakur's haveli knowing them so well then going to party leaving her alone when she witnessed kul's misbehavior to her ...poor girl no one is there to help her 😭Dadi cannot get up..takhurain she too weakk ..phulwa stucked in party , abhay busy in drinking and making phulwa jealous , ..Phulwa gee's main motive seems be going here and there she is busy with make up and sarees ..lol πŸ˜†why don't cvs bring in some track where phulwa tries to create rift between this father son duo ..and bringing truth of thakur in front of Abahy ripping his mask one by one ...if cvs are there to melt Phulwa s' heart towards Abhay let her search his past ..he is najaiz son of thakur ..get to know who was he ? what thakur did to Abhay's mother ?let Phulwa do somethig good which makes Abhay realise she is not as bad as he thinks her of.. but what is going on ? now next track insaaf for gauri may be next we will witness kul gauri marriage πŸ˜•sigh Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago